Crash help!!!

I noticed that some locations from mods for some reason gets a crash every time and I cannot access certain areas. For instance, I had a crash in Secret of Bone Hill when I tried to get to some

house in which there was nothing inside anyway. I don't remember what kind of message popped out when the game closed, now I am going through The Tangled Oak and whenever I am trying to get inside the inn, game crashes and it says ''An Assertion Failed in ChDimm.cpp at line 7641 Programmer says: d:\baldur's gate 2\data\DATA\AREAAO70B.BIF: attempted to use compressed BIF from CD, check free hard drive space.

Is there anything I could do about it? I really don't want to miss anything due to some idiotic bugs and glitches. What is the reason  behind this?

I had that king of crash each time I tried to start sod with... I don't which mod where you get an item you can "use" that allows you to start sod or bg2.

I used stutter debug mod to see which script block was the last executed. It itself is not easy itself because *it doesn't log in the console*, only in-game and well... the game crashes before you have time to read it (is there a way to log to the console? I mean the OS console, not the infinity one).

It was the script that transfered content from the houses gifted by... Eltan? (MoveContainerContents if I remember right).  I never went there so I juste removed the part of the script that moved objects.

I'm sure there are more efficient debugging methods, but I have no modding experience 😕

23 minutes ago, mickabouille said:

I had that king of crash each time I tried to start sod with... I don't which mod where you get an item you can "use" that allows you to start sod or bg2.

That is Transitions mod. It is a bug that is already known: for a wrokaround, you have to install all "Eltan reward houses" components. It's the item script moving the items is trying to catch items from areas that aren't there if not all components are installed which leads to teh crash- Alternatively, you can remove the area codes from the missing areas from the relevant scripts. Look here.