[Added] Tweak suggeston: Potion bags

A nice tweak would be one that scatters potion bags throughout the stores in SoA (the kind of places you can buy scroll cases and gem bags), as its kinda ridiculous that you can only get em in ToB. This is something that'll eventually be included in PoA but it'd be kinda nice to have it before then.

Just a thought.

A nice tweak would be one that scatters potion bags throughout the stores in SoA (the kind of places you can buy scroll cases and gem bags), as its kinda ridiculous that you can only get em in ToB. This is something that'll eventually be included in PoA but it'd be kinda nice to have it before then.
I think we can manage that. When I say we I mean that I think it is a good idea, so I'll get Cam or Andy to do something about it. :undecided:
Could they be bottomless just for the additional benefit of not having to count potions?
Bottomless Containers already exists. Installing this as well as this new component will make the potion bags bottomless.
There is one mod resurrection by Hlidskiaf that does exactly this: it adds one potion bag and one ammo belt to the Ribald, or to Deirdre, can't remember which.
I am aware of this, I am going to do something similar in this mod.

Placement... I was thinking Roger the fence for the potion bag since his stock is almost exclusively potions, but ammo belt is a bit harder--Bernard, perhaps, or the blacksmith in Trademeet.

For Tutu, an ammo case seems a good fit for Black Lily or the Nashkel carnival. A potion case may be best served at the FAI temple or Beregost temple.

edit: Nashkel Carnival already sells one of the quivers of plenty, so I think I'll go for Black Lily.

Placement... I was thinking Roger the fence for the potion bag since his stock is almost exclusively potions, but ammo belt is a bit harder--Bernard, perhaps, or the blacksmith in Trademeet.

In QP, I look to have placed them in murcrag.sto, shop05.sto, and trmer03.sto. Whatever they happen to be.

My most excellent memory... Tutu Tweaks already includes ammo belts and potion cases, and has for some time. However, an ammo belt and potion case were added to G3 tweaks in v12 in a new component. Placement spoiler follows.

Roger the fence (Temple sewers) has the potion case and The Thumb (Sea's Bounty) has the ammo belt. I'm open to suggestions if folks want more or different placement.

I know it is easier for the player to use a store that you go to anyway, but what about the bowmaker in Waukeen's Promenade, since that would be a very logical spot and a little treat for those who go there?

Archived