P&P Celestials v9 Now Available

1 hour ago, TotoR said:

SCS is compatible with PnP Celestials, but not the opposit.

It should be installed after mods that alter spells and items, but before kits, tweaks and SCS.

@TotoR Thank you for such a quick & detailed answer!  That's exactly the info I was looking for & I appreciate it!

@ahungry  Ha thanks!  Just somethin silly i thought of when making this account.  Glad you got a kick outta it!

On 12/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, TotoR said:

As both provide its own version of celestials creatures, choose one or the other.

They are conceptually not compatible.

Spell Revisions' Celestial component is optional, so shouldn't this mod work with the rest of Spell Revisions if one chooses not to install the Celestial component? From Spell Revisions' readme:

Deva and Planetar Avatars (may be used with or without the main component)
This component updates the avatars of the celestials summoned by HLAs to take advantage of 1PP Attachable Wings as seen here, and adjusts their weapons.

Spell Revisions can be installed after PnP Celestials (though I can't confirm if it actually works in game). Weirdly however, when I try to install PnP Celestials after Spell Revisions, PnP Celestials throws warnings (log attached). When I tried the latter order in an installation with dozens of mods, the install of PnP Celestials failed completely (log also attached).

WeiDU-warnings.log WeiDU-failed.log

P&P Celestial v9 is not compatible with Item Revisions, only with Item Revisions Revised.

golehit3.eff not exists in Item Revisions.

PATCH_IF MOD_IS_INSTALLED "ITEM_REV.TP2" "0" BEGIN
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 match_parameter1 = 144 parameter1 = 188 parameter2 = 5 END // Slay vs earth elemental
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 STR_VAR match_resource = "GOLEHIT3" resource = "CA#HIT3" END // +3 Hit vs earth elemental
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 STR_VAR match_resource = "GOLEDAM5" resource = "CA#DAM5" END // +5 Dmg vs earth elemental
    INNER_ACTION BEGIN
      COPY_EXISTING ~GOLEHIT3.eff~ ~override\CA#HIT3.eff~ // +3 Hit vs elemental - earth
      WRITE_LONG 0x1C 188
      WRITE_LONG 0x20 5
      COPY_EXISTING ~GOLEDAM5.eff~ ~override\CA#DAM5.eff~ // +5 Dmg vs elemental - earth
      WRITE_LONG 0x1C 188
      WRITE_LONG 0x20 5
    END
  END

Edited by Alywena
1 hour ago, Alywena said:

P&P Celestial v9 is not compatible with Item Revisions, only with Item Revisions Revised.

Well that explains that. Weird mod to be incompatible with, though.

Edit: Thanks a lot @Alywena, got it working :) Didn't even know that IRR existed!

Edited by Notso

Hi,

On 12/30/2022 at 4:06 PM, Notso said:

Spell Revisions' Celestial component is optional

Only the cosmetic change is optional with SR, spell revisions are not optional...

As both mods change Celestial's summoning spells in a different way, you will have to choose one or the other.

If you want to use P&P celestials over SR/R, if I'm not mistaken, you can always quote lines (//) of SR main_component.tpa that revised spells sppr726, sppr727, spwi923, spwi924 and with SRR you can change an option in settings.ini and those spells will be ignored at install time.

On 12/30/2022 at 4:09 PM, Alywena said:

P&P Celestial v9 is not compatible with Item Revisions,

This will be fixed, thank you for the report.

1 hour ago, TotoR said:

Only the cosmetic change is optional with SR, spell revisions are not optional...

As both mods change Celestial's summoning spells in a different way, you will have to choose one or the other.

The readme should be fixed then. Currently, the readme packaged with v4beta18 reads:

Deva and Planetar Avatars (may be used with or without the main component)
This component updates the avatars of the celestials summoned by HLAs to take advantage of 1PP Attachable Wings as seen here, and adjusts their weapons:

• Planetar and Fallen Planetar - Vorpal Greatsword +3: 2d6+3 slashing damage, 5% chance target must save vs. death at -6 or die
  • Deva - Heavy Mace of Disruption +3, Stunning: 1d10+3 crushing damage, 50% chance target must save vs. spell or be stunned for 2 rounds, undead creatures must save vs. death or be destroyed
  • Fallen Deva - Flaming Long Sword +3, Bleeding: 1d8+3 slashing damage, 1d8 fire damage, 1hp/round bleeding damage for 5 rounds

This wording implies that it is the optional component that changes Deva and Planetar weapons. Unless I'm misunderstanding you, and there are other changes to the summoning spells in the core component (aside from these weapon changes).

On 1/3/2023 at 1:09 PM, Graion Dilach said:

This is the case.

SR changes stats and the spellbook of the devas in it's main component for sure.

Yeah but can't we just overwrite those changes if we install PnP Celestials after SR? There's a difference between "not compatible, cannot be installed together" and the more usual "last one wins" situation. It is pretty unclear from this thread which is the case here...

On 12/30/2022 at 8:09 AM, Alywena said:

golehit3.eff not exists in Item Revisions.

PATCH_IF MOD_IS_INSTALLED "ITEM_REV.TP2" "0" BEGIN
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 match_parameter1 = 144 parameter1 = 188 parameter2 = 5 END // Slay vs earth elemental
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 STR_VAR match_resource = "GOLEHIT3" resource = "CA#HIT3" END // +3 Hit vs earth elemental
    LPF CLONE_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 177 STR_VAR match_resource = "GOLEDAM5" resource = "CA#DAM5" END // +5 Dmg vs earth elemental
    INNER_ACTION BEGIN
      COPY_EXISTING ~GOLEHIT3.eff~ ~override\CA#HIT3.eff~ // +3 Hit vs elemental - earth
      WRITE_LONG 0x1C 188
      WRITE_LONG 0x20 5
      COPY_EXISTING ~GOLEDAM5.eff~ ~override\CA#DAM5.eff~ // +5 Dmg vs elemental - earth
      WRITE_LONG 0x1C 188
      WRITE_LONG 0x20 5
    END
  END

TBH this needs to be changed on the PnP Celestials side... the Item Revisions version of the Rod of Smiting +4 has equipping effects with op177 applying "GOLEHIT2.EFF" and "GOLEDAM6.EFF" to the wielder. Someone above said this is compatible with Bartimaeus' "IRR" branch, so presumably GOLEHIT3 and GOLEDAM5 exist in IRR? I don't know. But this mod does not check for Bart's IRR, it checks for whether IR is installed. So the lines quoted above should be changed to reflect the IR files GOLEHIT2 and GOLEDAM6. 

There can be a separate check to handle Bart's IRR - if it is even possible to do a separate check for IRR, which I don't remember off the top of my head, but in any event that's not IR's fault.

(And I'm not going to rehash my concerns with publishing a new and different version of someone else's mod with different files but using the original .TP2 name etc... but I will indulge a very quick "I told you so" because I did warn of this possibility.)

Edited by subtledoctor

There is a report stating they don't work well together, so at least the current status is clear? I can't really say much about it because the only thing I track about SR is SPELL.IDS names.

Personally I don't even argue for "last one wins" with SR, because no mod plays nicely with SR's own description format (I acknowledge it's YMMV, but personally I hate it and it breaks my immersion).

36 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

at least the current status is clear?

It's not clear at all, to me. "Two spells have slightly different formatting in their descriptions" is quite different from "I played this game for 90 hours and got to 18th level and then I cast this spell and nothing happened."

If you don't see every facet of one mod's content because you install another mod later which overwrites part of the first one, then at a basic level, things are working as you could expect them to work given your installation choices. If installing two mods together leaves things broken, though, regardless of your installation choices, then that is an actual incompatibility.

In this thread I've seen:

• "They are conceptually not compatible."
  • "As both mods change Celestial's summoning spells in a different way, you will have to choose one or the other."

...and I'm just asking for clarification on what that means. Is this mod just altering the .CRE files? So if you install PnP Celestials over SR, will the SR spells summon the PnP Celestials creatures? If does this mod patch the summoning spells in some way that breaks if they encounter versions altered by SR? In the .tp2 I see an ALTER_EFFECT targeting op177 effects, which suggests to me that it should work fine... but then I see "you have to choose one or the other" so I'm not sure.

If it's clear to you, can you clarify it for me?

On 12/30/2022 at 2:06 PM, Notso said:

when I try to install PnP Celestials after Spell Revisions, PnP Celestials throws warnings (log attached). When I tried the latter order in an installation with dozens of mods, the install of PnP Celestials failed completely (log also attached).

Emphasis mine. I read this as they don't work currently.

5 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

There is Spell Revisions, Spell Revisions Revised, and isn't there another one that is an update to Spell Revisions?

Not that I'm aware of.

At any rate, I happened to be just on the cusp of installing IWD-related stuff in an EET game, so I popped this in and installed it directly after Spell Revisions. Both components seems to have installed fine, with a rather large weidu.log:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12 SD1 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3043 // Mr2150's Auto-Identify Items -> Pay  50gp to identify items: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1
~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 0.9.1
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v10
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 13
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Clean-up Quests -> Option 2 and use gentler Tamoko quest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #71 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #72 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 2.7
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25.6
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_220923
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_220923
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_220923
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.3
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 3.1
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.3
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.48
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Give Kale the Warden Class? (Recommended) -> Warden(Fighter Kit): 1.69
~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 3.3
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~WALAHNAN/WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: v2.0
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~AMBER/AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD: v5.1
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~BTL/BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone -> Beyond the Law with alternate sound set for Kiyone (Female4): v2.0.0
~BTL/BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better balanced BTL items: v2.0.0
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #30 // Use Dialogue Style for Brandock's Banter in SoD: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: Beta_16
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.0.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.0.0
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // Restored Banters, by Camdawg and Angel: v27alpha
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.0
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.11
~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.0
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.0
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v12
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry: v2
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v beta 1
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.2.6
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #202 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Specialist-Mage, Diviner: v16
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): 5.6
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v3.0
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 5
~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v18_charsets
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.0
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yvette Romance - alternative class (Pure Heartwarder): 5.0
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII -> Adrian is a Sorcerer: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install optional soundset for Adrian (only in English) -> Phaelin's soundset: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> Always: v6
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v15
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v15
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~MAZZY/MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.5
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~FHAUGY/FHAUGY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fhaugy - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: 0.82
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 1.039
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy an evil player.: Version 1.039
~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v2.0
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Banter Accelerator: V5
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2: 1.007
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Evandra NPC: v2.2
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.2
~DARRON/DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v2.0.0
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~WALAHNANBG2/WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: 1.00
~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC😞 v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.7
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v11
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v16
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v16
~IMOENCANDIE/SETUP-IMOENCANDIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Can Die In Spellhold: 1
~IMOENISSTONE/SETUP-IMOENISSTONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight: 1.0
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v7
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #111 // Sarevok's Assassins: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1😞 v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #125 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA😞 v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v4beta10sd17
~HEARTWOOD/HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version): 7.0.0
~S3DISCLUBS/S3DISCLUBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Distinguisable Clubs: V1.1
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell: v2.0
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Silver Staff of Aule: v10.0 BETA
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Icons -> Icon N.1 by CrevsDaak (default): v10.0 BETA
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install Forgotten Armament Items -> ONLY Install New Items: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v1.1
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing Potions work as in Icewind Dale: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Amulets: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #15 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v9.2
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19beta
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9sd1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9sd1

There were only a few CLONE_EFFECT warnings in the first component, related to its mishandling of RODS04.ITM when IR is present.

EDIT - ah, I see: @Notso's install failure is because of that RODS04 mishandling... it didn't fail for me because I had already fixed it locally. If IR is installed, PnP Celestials v9 tries to COPY_EXISTING two non-existent files without any kind of IF_EXISTS condition. This part really needs to be fixed - it is not an incompatibility, just an error in the PnP Celestials code which prevents installation.

As far as SR: from glancing at the spells in NI, they seem to be fine... I guess the only compatibility issue I see is that they have the SR spell description, which has an inaccurate statement of the creatures' stats as a result of this mod changing the creatures afterward. I guess PnP Celestials doesn't alter the spell descriptions at all? That's a bit weird, considering the scope of changes made. If PnP Celestials just adds some SAY lines to write the spell descriptions, then there would be zero compatibility issues

EDIT - or even just insert the original strings there:

COPY_EXISTING ~spcl923.spl~ ~override~  /* Paladin Innate spell to summon deva through invis and invulen creature */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63829
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY
COPY_EXISTING ~spcl935.spl~ ~override~  /* blackguard Innate spell to summon fallen deva */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63831
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY
COPY_EXISTING ~sppr726.spl~ ~override~  /* Cleric spell to summon deva through invis and invulen creature */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63829
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY
COPY_EXISTING ~sppr727.spl~ ~override~  /* Cleric spell to summon fallen deva */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63831
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY
COPY_EXISTING ~spwi923.spl~ ~override~  /* Wizard spell to summon planetar */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63232
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY
COPY_EXISTING ~spwi924.spl~ ~override~  /* Wizard spell to summon fallen planetar */
  WRITE_LONG 0x50 63237
IF_EXISTS BUT_ONLY

So, I'm satisfied anyway, I'm going to go ahead and use these together, it seems fine.

EDIT - okay the only other thing I'm not sure about is how this all interacts with SCS. Spell Revisions has lines like this:

COPY ~spell_rev\sppr7##\dw#devag.spl~     ~override~  // SCSII Summon Deva
COPY ~spell_rev\sppr7##\dw#devae.spl~     ~override~  // SCSII Summon Fallen Deva
COPY ~spell_rev\spwi9##\dw#plang.spl~     ~override~  // SCSII Planetar
COPY ~spell_rev\spwi9##\dw#plane.spl~     ~override~  // SCSII Dark Planetar

PnP Celestials does not seem to alter or overwrite those four spell files, so if you install

1. Spell Revisions
  2. PnP Celestials
  3. SCS

... then it's possible that SCS enemies would use versions unmodified by PnP Celestials. Maybe? I don't know how this mod interacts with SCS in the first place.

Edited by subtledoctor
On 2/9/2023 at 6:25 PM, subtledoctor said:

There can be a separate check to handle Bart's IRR - if it is even possible to do a separate check for IRR, which I don't remember off the top of my head, but in any event that's not IR's fault.

It seems that I arrive after the battle... a PR have been done some times ago (https://github.com/Gibberlings3/PnP_Celestials/pull/4) and it is waiting for the head chief @CamDawg for approval.

22 hours ago, subtledoctor said:
  • "They are conceptually not compatible."
  • "As both mods change Celestial's summoning spells in a different way, you will have to choose one or the other."

Compatibility with SR is a huge headache and seems not really possible : Creatures Stats differs, spells known differs and are not balanced as SR, descriptions are no more accurate... So my current statement seems good in fact.

However, and technically speaking, PnP Clectials can be installed after SR. Of course, description won't be modified and one spell from fallen planetar will not work as intended (Protection from Good 40 foot radius)... but no one will miss it as it is nearly useless in ToB. This would be fixed with a little work... and the PR is done.

Cheers