Baldurs Gate Graphical Overhaul BGGO for EET, BGT (Tutu, BGEE)

2 hours ago, neuroghast said:

Hi there....

You have named your weidu.exe as setup-BGGO.exe.exe, as you failed to understand that the weidu.exe already comes with it's .exe extension, go and find on how your version of windows displays all the extensions and you'll then find that this is true when you switch it on. And then never turn it off...

1 hour ago, Weigo said:

I am currently on a business trip and can only guess from the picture with the error. It says setup-bggo.exe.exe and only an exe actually belongs there. But that's just a remote diagnosis. I won't be back at my computer until next week.

some mods are supported, BST, GavinNpc , Lure of Sirines Call come to mind. All other mods that add content should be installed after BGGO and preferably the areas should be patched and not overwritten. Mod own maps do not matter

That was it, feeling silly for not noticing this before but it's resolved. Thanks!

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, mickabouille said:

I suppose that means BGGO should be installed after these supported mods?

The order of the mods mentioned does not matter 

• From the readme 

This mod is compatible with both Infinity Engine variants.
Therefore, almost all Baldur&#39;s Gate variants are compatible with this version. Primarily with EET and BGT of course, but also with ToB (SoA is not enough) and BG2EE and also with BG1EE with or without SoD. TuTu_TotSC should also be compatible with BGGO, but has not been tested yet.<br>
This mod is compatible with all mods that do not overwrite are, wed, tis, pvrz and bmp files. are and wed files should be patched then. 
Additional built-in mod compatibility:
 -Lure of Sirines Call
 -Baldurans Seatower<br>
 -Gavin NPC
 -TDDz

Edited by Weigo

Weigo: you mentioned GavinNPC. Years ago I had to patch the Beregost night wed to make it compatible (missing door): is that patch still in the installer code?

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth

In the directory BGGO/base/wed_Patch is the file bg3300_patch.tpa. There you will find the GavinBG1 wed patch. In the wed_patch directory you will find all files where the wed file is patched. The patch is used for both the day wed file and the night wed file. I have made this modular so that it can be extended for other mods at any time.