Nymph NPC?

Guest Sir AlbaRas

@ Lord Ernie: I'm playing with a French game, with ENglish version of Kelsey we are translating, and a german version of Ajantis, plus English Yasraena. Quite weird at the beginning, but it's ok^^

@ Idobek: could be a good idea too :D I am devellopping in the french forum a mod adding a halfelin and a female gnome (release date: 35th of november 2054)

What I really would like tosee actually, is a truly evil drow joinable NPC. I like Yasraena (but not Solaufein), but I definately miss an Phaere-like drow^^

I said Evil, not mild evil ;)Wellof course I only played her once, but I really would like an almost clichéd drow, a female worshipping Shar, practicing torture, etc...

Yep, I am sadistic. Just imagine my <CHARNAME> tied on a metal-spiderweb, being burned and cut-open by a matron...Well, not a good idea actually :D

Viconia's a tad soft, though. She refused to sacrifice a baby. A normal drow wouldn't, I guess.

Wellof course I only played her once, but I really would like an almost clichéd drow, a female worshipping Shar, practicing torture, etc...

If you want a traditionalist Drow, they'd worship Lloth, not Shar. Though, come to think of it, Lloth is not very approving of Drow travelling with surfacers.

Put mildly. For a 'proper' evil drow, one would probably need to look into the male worshipers of Vel**** whatever god of thieves and males, who do live on the surface. Solaufein who retained his BioWARE personality would be 'my' drow wish. :D

I'd rather not take Bio Soulafein with me. Okay, Phaere is sick to the core, but he loved her, didn't he? Still, he calls her "blasted, arrogant wench", "bitch" and wishes her to die. Either he is emotionally immature, or lacks elementary respect. In either way, not a desirable member of the party at all.

He wishes her to die in a moment of irritation. She orders his murder.

The thing is that BioWARE's Solaufein is not a sanitized 'good' drow a-la-Drizzt. He is a survivor and a high ranking male. he also has goodness in him and commits rare acts of definace and bravery. That is why I am interested in him. White-washed Solaufein politely reciting poetry... meh.

@ Idobek: could be a good idea too :D I am devellopping in the french forum a mod adding a halfelin and a female gnome (release date: 35th of november 2054)

What I really would like tosee actually, is a truly evil drow joinable NPC. I like Yasraena (but not Solaufein), but I definately miss an Phaere-like drow^^

You miss my point.

Archived