Free-for-All

BevH, I've just realised I don't know- Keli doesn't have a tail right?

Hmmm... I guess that's something to be discussed later... :D But I think the spots would make up for the possible lack of a tail.

I don't really think that tails are standard issue for tieflings, they're just one of many possible features, so there's no need for her to have a tail. And since it wouldn't show up on her game avatar, it would have to be shown through dialogue and descriptions (just like I assume you will do with Inara), and that might make the sisters' dialogues too similar.

I don't really think that tails are standard issue for tieflings, they're just one of many possible features, so there's no need for her to have a tail. And since it wouldn't show up on her game avatar, it would have to be shown through dialogue and descriptions (just like I assume you will do with Inara), and that might make the sisters' dialogues too similar.

Even so-tails are nice!

That being said ATM I imagine my <CHARNAME> shacking up with Keli atm. If anything, to find out *just* how far those spots go down. :D

Even so-tails are nice!

That being said ATM I imagine my <CHARNAME> shacking up with Keli atm. If anything, to find out *just* how far those spots go down. :D

MyFinalHeaven: It was gonna be said sooner or later sooo... How far down do those spots go?

Keli: *sigh* They go all the way to the end.

Archived