Screen Shot Gallery Now Open

Sparhawk

I'm looking into it, but it appears to be hardcoded. Races outside of those allowed for the PC don't show up on the character sheet; Haer'Dalis is the only exception to the rule of which I know. She is a lycanthrope, and is coded as such, it's just not showing on the character sheet. That's why her class is listed as a 'Werewolf Bard,' just so it'll indicate somewhere that she's non-human.

Cool...  :D

I do have a question though... a very minor one, but a question anyway.  I noticed on her character sheet she has a lore of 107 - which for a level 10 bard (and Int bonus) is right.  My question is do you think her starting lore value is a bit high?  I mean she has spent most of her life on an island with close to zero contact with the outside world.

But hey... just a thought.

I am looking forward to this mod... when Bioware mentioned they would bring over some NPC's and include the romance options, I was surprised Delainey wasn't included.  Thank you for adding to the BG story. :D

My question is do you think her starting lore value is a bit high?  I mean she has spent most of her life on an island with close to zero contact with the outside world.

Logically, it probably shouldn't be that high for the reason you stated (I mean, even if I have her wandering around, she would still need to have more time to get it higher).

However, this is one of the game engine's faux pas, and probably something we won't change.

And yeah, I was really peeved with Tales of the Sword Coast when they left her hanging up in the air :D

Four more screenshots to mark our second alpha build. Two shots are Delainy using her special Mielikki's Summons (Hó'nehe) howl; the other two are Delainy's silver-colored hybrid Werewolf form.

We have adjusted Delainy's lore down to better reflect her isolated upbringing. Her kit title has been changed as well.

Cool shots, I like the silver werewolf, but what is that crazy plant thing in her item slot on the last screeny?

I also noticed that her HP doesn't rise much in werewolf form, any way to add temperary hitpoints as well as the CON bonus?

Then again, that is probably the tradoff for the considerable AC bonus.

Just checked out the screenshots.  Fantastic!! :D   Delainy's werewolf form looks great, all noble and frightening at the same time.  

I remember the belladonna leaves, I thought they were used to protect from lycanthropy.  Do they have some healing use for Del? (just point me to the right thread if you've already answered this before, Bri.)

Great work everyone!! :D

This is another thing Bioware altered.

In the core 2nd Edition AD&D wolf's bane could heal lycanthropy before someone changed with a 25% chance.

The belladonna...well, for werewolves, it kinda acts a little like catnip.

Archived