About This File
IWDification is a mod to bring some of the elements of Icewind Dale into the Baldur's Gate series of games. A lot of this project is based upon the work of the IWD-in-BG2 conversion project, which later formed the backbone of IWDEE. The mod adds various elements such as selectable bard songs, two-handed axes, and over 70 new spells into your BG2, Tutu, BGT, BGEE, or BG2EE game. Every component can be installed independently of one another.
What's New in Version Beta 5 See changelog
- Polymorph Self always listed boring beetle as an available form, even when it wasn't
- Bard Songs were updated to their IWDEE counterparts, and several bugs cleaned up
- New arcane spell scrolls are now available in the Black Pits, Black Pits II, and Siege of Dragonspear areas, as appropriate (thanks AstroBryGuy)
- Cleaned up the tra files, and wrote a tool to assist translators
- An internal 'Testing' component was erroneously included in Beta 4 and has been removed