About This File
What's New in Version v3 See changelog
"Whenever I get lonely, I can look over my shoulder at this disfiguring scar and think of you."
- Added Spanish translation, courtesy of Gorlod
- Added IWD Class Updates: Bard: Selectable Bard Songs for Jesters and Skalds component
- In the Randomized Enemy Equipment, the High Quality Mace was being built from a base flail, and the HQ Flail from a mace. While the HQ weapons would not break, they could still generate broken weapons in the wielder's inventory.
- Fixed a bug with Randomized Enemy Equipment where creatures could generate multiple copies of their newly-randomized equipment (notably the hobgoblins at the FAI could have multiple copies of their weapons)
- The kit/class text descriptions for IWD Class Updates: Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills was correctly adding the new abilities, but was also leaving the outdated text instead of replacing it
- Resolved a possible conflict between Spell Revisions and IWD Class Updates: Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills; specifically, IWDification was not correctly updating the duration for the paladin's Protection From Evil ability.
Fixes for the Arcane and Divine Spell Packs:
- Various arcane scrolls were either not being added or only one scroll was being added, specifically: Conjure Water Elemental; Demi-Shadow Monsters; Emotion, Courage; Emotion, Fear; Monster Summoning VI; and Suffocate.
- Entropy Shield had an offcenter visual effect for casting, which has been fixed
- Mind Blank correctly blocked petrification effects, but was not blocking the 'Petrification' feedback in the combat log due to a typo
- Fixed a bug with Expanded Portrait Icons where it would misalign all of the portrait icons
- Fixed a bug where the Beast Claw icon was offcenter for oBG2 games
- (Great) Shout and Smashing Waves had a cosmetic bug of duplicate projectile animations on oBG2
- Fixed bug where spell scrolls added by the spell components were lacking a description image
- With version v3: