IR V2 release

Demivrgvs

Cloak of Displacement

Maybe "First attack against wearer always misses/fail" ?

Helm of Glory

This battle fervor is not so "glorious" as Valiant's Bless. Bonus to charisma, immunity to fear for wearer and additionaly a sort of more powerful bless as casted ability. Something more 'noble'.

Martial Staff +2

Best possible bonus for weapon is additional attack per round. And bonus to AC also is very fine.

Helm of Glory

This battle fervor is not so "glorious" as Valiant's Bless. Bonus to charisma, immunity to fear for wearer and additionaly a sort of more powerful bless as casted ability. Something more 'noble'.

I must say that yarpen has a point here.

Cloak of Displacement

Maybe "First attack against wearer always misses/fail"?
Fine with me, thanks.

Helm of Glory

Indeed. I discarded Immunity to fear because we already had that on more than one helmet (Kiel's and Dragon's one), I have no problem changing "Valiant's Blessing" ability...something like Bless I'd say.
Helm of Glory

Indeed. I discarded Immunity to fear because we already had that on more than one helmet (Kiel's and Dragon's one), I have no problem changing "Valiant's Blessing" ability...something like Bless I'd say.

Demivrgvs,

I liked the max. damage for five rounds but I guess this will go away if you are changing to Bless?

Guest D. U. Bertie

Cloak of Displacement

Not wanting to be a dick, but I do feel that "The wearer is guaranteed to avoid an enemy's initial (or first, if you prefer) attack" sounds rather better than "First attack against wearer always misses/fail".

Backstab Penalties with unappropriate weapons

Wouldn't "inappropriate" be better? I suppose it's down to personal preference.

Also, you mention that a quarterstaff has a -2 penalty, but then you also say that two-handed weapons, which a quarterstaff certainly is, get a -3 penalty. Perhaps "-3 penalty for: two-handed weapons (excluding quarterstaves), flails" would make things clearer.

Backstab Penalties with unappropriate weapons

Wouldn't "inappropriate" be better? I suppose it's down to personal preference.

Also, you mention that a quarterstaff has a -2 penalty, but then you also say that two-handed weapons, which a quarterstaff certainly is, get a -3 penalty. Perhaps "-3 penalty for: two-handed weapons (excluding quarterstaves), flails" would make things clearer.

The actual documentation for this has been written up and all these things have been made clearer.

To avoid delaying V2 I've stopped to discuss items lately, sorry. You'll have to deal with what I've decided myself for some of them. :) Anyway, further changes to items may be implemented in the hot-fixes or better in some sort of "mini-mod/add on" form, thus as soon as V2 is out I'll post all the noticeable changes done for V2 and we'll be able to discuss further changes together. ;)

Archived