IR V2 release

Demivrgvs

I've updated the first post with the most noticeable changes already included in the current V2 version. If the official release will take some more time due to Mac tests I may work a little more on it, but if you can't wait just grab the pre-release version available here. :thumbsup:

Guest Dirty Uncle Bertie

In the OP, you have Flail of Ages +5 twice and Gauntlets of Parrying twice.

Also, would you consider making Cleansing 20% for the Purifier +5? Oh, and I know someone suggested having the Zerth Blade appear quite late in the game, but I'd personally like to see it available in Chapter 2 or 3.

Belm

Additional attack per round is so standard... have an idea for something more cool. Belm also known as "Desert wind" hits enemies with half-phantom power of lashing wind, which is shown in-game with a bit bigger distance. Maybe like a halberd or 2-handed sword.

What do you think about that?

In the OP, you have Flail of Ages +5 twice and Gauntlets of Parrying twice.

Also, would you consider making Cleansing 20% for the Purifier +5? Oh, and I know someone suggested having the Zerth Blade appear quite late in the game, but I'd personally like to see it available in Chapter 2 or 3.

Thanks I've fixed the two typos.

Purifier

Cleansing ability already gets a quite big improvement when upgrading the sword, and most importantly I'm not able to understand the true effectiveness of this ability without a lot of playtesting. We'll refine it if needed, don't worry.

Zerth Blade

This powerful katana is still available from Deidre in the pre-release version uploaded by Mike, I'd like to move it somewhere else, but I haven't found a place that really suits it right now, I'd need to find either a good fighter/mage or an appropriate area/store.

Belm

Additional attack per round is so standard... have an idea for something more cool. Belm also known as "Desert wind" hits enemies with half-phantom power of lashing wind, which is shown in-game with a bit bigger distance. Maybe like a halberd or 2-handed sword.

What do you think about that?

Actually it's the Sword of Flame which is also known as "Desert Wind"...anyway the idea itself is nice (though I would apply it the the just mentioned scimitar instead of Belm), but would increasing range to 2 as per 2handed weapons be noticeable?

P.S "Additional attack per round is so standard"...welcome in my world!! It's good to see I'm not the only one always searching for different solutions whenever it's possible! :thumbsup:

Sorry, as you may have noticed I've been incredibly busy and I'll probably be from now on. Anyway an official V2 has been delayed because of Mac compatibility, and 1PP material that has been slighlty rearranged by Mike, now everything seems fine and I think I'll left any further change to hotfixes/add-ons.

Changes over the pre-release version:

- Staff of Rynn completely revised

- added custom scripts for Berserkers summoned by the Horns of Valhalla

- fixed #charges for Albruin (was causing it to be sold at very low price)

- minor changes to descriptions, and few typos

- re-arrangement of 1PP material (with the addition of the latest V3 paperdolls)

I'll send everything to cmorgan within minutes.

Sorry, as you may have noticed I've been incredibly busy and I'll probably be from now on. Anyway an official V2 has been delayed because of Mac compatibility, and 1PP material that has been slighlty rearranged by Mike, now everything seems fine and I think I'll left any further change to hotfixes/add-ons.

- re-arrangement of 1PP material (with the addition of the lates V3 paperdolls)

Woot! I've been waiting as others, so: yay!

- re-arrangement of 1PP material (with the addition of the latest V3 paperdolls)

You're my man dude :thumbsup:

Files rec'd and rechecked - you guys rock for setting up everything for a release so comprehensively! I ran a lowercasing script on the 1pp stuff integrated into the mod and the custom .ptl/.bam etc. I will try for a release within 3 days.

Guest Dirty Uncle Bertie
Can you confirm if the issue discussed in this post - http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...st&p=137896 - has been altered to BG2 Tweak Pack style?

Nobody objected, so yes. And it's more like vanilla style. :thumbsup:

Ah, yes, I suppose it is! :thumbsup:

Mike, I was looking through some old posts and found something regarding the animations for Spell Trap/Cloak of Mirroring and Physical Mirror stuff:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...st&p=128439

I've tried v1 of IR and found that the Cloak of Mirroring no longer has an animation, which is cool, but the Reflection Shield +1 and Shield of Balduran +3 still have that awful shiny disc thingy effect. Is there any chance that could be removed from these items (or at least allow the possibility of removing it through an optional component)? I haven't tried SR recently, so can you tell me if it includes the nice Spell Trap animation from 1PP?

Oh, and the Shield of Balduran has a typo in v1, where it says "The wearer can cover behind the shield and looks through...". It should obviously say "look" instead of "looks", and I think it should say "The wearer can take cover..." as well. Also, the Reflection Shield says "No missile/piercing attack protection" which is odd considering that it protects completely from missiles.

Archived