Bugs/Issues & Hotfixes for SR V3

Demivrgvs

For some reason the Sunfire animation is a lot slower than usual in my game.

What I mean is it takes a while for the explosion to spread out from the caster. Intended or bug?

What do you mean by "than usual"? Than "than usual in vanilla" or "than usual within SR"? When it was the last time you saw it at "normal speed" within SR? Were you already using V3 or is this the first time you're using SR V3?

Since V3 Sunfire doesn't share the projectile with Fireball anymore for two reasons: 1) removing the silly part where for a split second you see a fireball directed on caster's head (hilarious), 2) reducing its AoE. For some reason with a halved AoE the uber fast explosion (speed 40) was looking prettyy bad, and after some testing I thought the current speed was fine (15) but I may increase it a little bit if most of you think it's better (e.g. 20).

What do you mean by "than usual"? Than "than usual in vanilla" or "than usual within SR"?

It's slower when compared to vanilla.

Maybe I didn't notice it until now because I rarely used Sunfire in my previous SR games, but now I'm playing a Sorcerer and he casts it in almost every battle.

Hello Demi,

Can you upload the last hot fixes, please? You told me there will be a new one... I know I'm terrible. :)

The two files I told you on pm are tanslated. So you know what it means. :p

Sure. It only included a small but crucial fix for the innate bhaal power version of Vampiric Touch, but I'll look into the above mentioned Conagion issue too. I should update it within 1 max 2 hours.
SR will not install with yesterdays hot fixes. Tried on clean install with fixpack installed before. Email with debug file sent to address in weidu install screen. :)
It worked fine on my install but thanks to the dubug file it was easy to understand why it worked fine for me ant not for you. For some reason V4's new animation for Spirit Armor sneaked into V3 hotfixes tp2, but its files (sparmor.vvc and sparmor.bam) didn't, causing the install error. I've re-updated the hotfixes and they should work fine.

I'm running into problems with installing SR. I tried with and without the hotfix.

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Spell Revisions
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Deva and Planetar Animations
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Mirror Image Fix
NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Dispel Magic Fix
NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Cure Sleep Fix
NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs

Are these failed modules known to fail currently? Also, the Mirror Image Fix appears to have installed successfully (based on the log), but only after reporting "target bytes don't match." (Prior to SR, I installed BG2 and ToB, Ascension, G3 BG2 Fixpack, and Weimer's Item Upgrade Pack.)

Archived