GEMRB on Android

Guest Chas Grady

looking at the first three files:

1. does the order really matter?

2. looks redundant, that variable isn't modified

3. only noise (same for guipr)

guirec was merged badly - the oldvoice stuff should remain. Did you change anything in here at all?

You can discard all local changes to a file by calling: git checkout file

Please keep GUIScripts from current GIT. Scripts merged with my previous changes and I think it works good. I'll test it soon and tell about results.

Is source files correctly merged? I compiled these sources yesterday with no errors (with added -DHAVE_SNPRINTF cflag).

Maybe you could expose widescreen mod more in android market to improve the experience of gemrb on android newbies. I haven't yet seen any movie from biggers fights. It has to be painfull on mobiles.

Not possible, Market only for android apps.

Accept suggestions for improving controls in Android version..

I meant:

You NEED original game resources to play (also don't forget to "install" your desired resolution to resources with widescreen mod before putting it to sdcard)! Put it to /sdcard/app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb folder .

Resources and widescreen mod are NOT INCLUDED.

Accept suggestions for improving controls in Android version..

Drag to scroll! At least on the main game screen. Menus and stuff it doesn't matter. Maybe use multitouch for selection boxes.

It's pretty much the standard way to implement scrolling on touch-screen devices, so it would be really awesome if gemrb did this.

Archived