Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

As far as I know (although it's been years since I've studied greek mythology) muses are only female, and I must admit that chocolate works on me too. This little thing did wonders for me yesterday, when I was home feeling sorry for myself because I was sick. It did, however, render me slightly nauseous and comatose which is why I didn't offer it to BigRobs muses (nauseous, comatose muses are bad). :p

I think I could go on for a page + on how much I think I will enjoy Aklon when he comes out, and I just wanted to congradulate you on building a great character so far. Aklon is unique and creative and certainly seems very interesting and definetely the sort that I would enjoy playing with! :p

Keep up the great work and if there is anything I can do to help (translations, proofreading etc.) please let me know!

Good luck! :p

As far as I know (although it's been years since I've studied greek mythology) muses are only female, and I must admit that chocolate works on me too. This little thing did wonders for me yesterday, when I was home feeling sorry for myself because I was sick. It did, however, render me slightly nauseous and comatose which is why I didn't offer it to BigRobs muses (nauseous, comatose muses are bad). :p

LOL, no, I know, I shouldn't laugh, really I am not laughing at your misery, but the idea of nauseated muses in a sugar induced coma is not a pretty sight. Kinda like drunk fairies or brownies . . . oh my, what a mess!

In all honest empathy Yuwakusha, I hope you are recovered. Maybe next time, chicken soup?

Thanks for the input on the gender of muses :p

C.R.

Maybe next time, chicken soup?

It's ok, you can laugh! I laughed as well... in that "oh-my-god-I'm-going-to-hurl-and-then-die-miserably"-sort of way. And, sadly, chicken soup isn't as tasty as chocolate cake. :p

Say, if chocolate cakes or cupcakes aren't what your muses need, BigRob, I've got enough time on my hands to try and master just about anything in the World of Pastry. Say the word and I'll bake it. If you and your muses don't live anywhere near Sweden, though, said pastries will probably go from yum-o to yucko-o while being shipped.

Proximity to pastry presents is a pernicious problem. Particularly the rich chocolatey variety.

Mmm, delicious cupcakes. Thanks for the kind words and offerings of muse-sating chocolates everyone. It's good to see I haven't lost everyone with the time I'm taking over this. I'm sure a little honey, some chicken soup and the promise of more chocolate to come will have the ladies working merrily in shifts. I'm hoping to nudge a little work out of them this afternoon for some chatter with Haer'Dalis.

As ever, I'll be trying to keep the wait for Aklon as short as I can. And if no one else has said it yet, Welcome to G3 irrha and Yuwakusha!

I just stumbled over this mod and from what I've read so far this is really one of best ones I've seen. Best of all it seams that I can play this mod, whiles either being evil or good :thumbsup:

My good pc will be sure to rescue poor Aklon, and cheer him up... but I'm afraid that my evil one might just want him all for her self and keep him as a slave (Shame on her!) lol

But it adds a variety, and chances for the unexpected! :thumbsup:

So if you need more chocolate to inspire the musses I will have to try and help!

Hope to see and update soon, me and my friends are now dieing to try this mod!

Proximity to pastry presents is a pernicious problem.

Heh. :thumbsup:

Well I'm going to offer the muses beer. Not too much though as it makes the muses silly and they suggest all sorts of crazy things.

BigRob can have some beer as well but only after 1000 words.

*whip crack* :thumbsup:

I'll have you know that the thoughts of hordes of gaming ladies slaving to my every pastry desire and pamering me with endless gifts and thought provoking muffins does nothing to stunt my artistic integrity.

Phew, that's good to hear! Mmm... thought provoking muffins...

Oh, and just for the record: I do not drool. Much, anyway.

Hey, KIrving, I could use a beer myself when I'm busy slaving away in the kitchen. *hint hint, nudge nudge* :thumbsup:

I just stumbled over this mod and from what I've read so far this is really one of best ones I've seen. Best of all it seams that I can play this mod, whiles either being evil or good ;)

My good pc will be sure to rescue poor Aklon, and cheer him up... but I'm afraid that my evil one might just want him all for her self and keep him as a slave (Shame on her!) lol

But it adds a variety, and chances for the unexpected! :)

So if you need more chocolate to inspire the musses I will have to try and help!

Hope to see and update soon, me and my friends are now dieing to try this mod!

Thanks very much for the kind words Illana, I'm having some very busy real life times at the moment (especially since it's taken nearly a week for me to comment on this!), but I'm hoping to move things on more serisouly over the holidays. Haer'Dalis is currently coming along and hopefully I can get all the banters for the NPCs wrapped up soon. I'll try to make sure that both yourgood end evil NPCs aren't disappointed!

Well I'm going to offer the muses beer. Not too much though as it makes the muses silly and they suggest all sorts of crazy things.

BigRob can have some beer as well but only after 1000 words.

*whip crack* ;)

Ow! Please Ma'am, I've done two banters, can I have a sip now?

Hey, KIrving, I could use a beer myself when I'm busy slaving away in the kitchen. *hint hint, nudge nudge* :D

Thought provoking muffins and muses drunk on chocolate and beer. Haer'Dalis is going to be very... interestingly witten, I think.

Guest singingbarmanfan

Hi BigRob, :)

I've been lurking around here for a while, I just want to say keep up the good work, Aklon sounds great! ;)

I hear that you are planning to get a bit of work on the Aklon project done during the holidays, just remember what really matters at this time of year :D , family and friends :D ! I've been lurking around here for years and I can wait longer so have fun this holiday and forget about us for a while...but not permenently! ;)

Happy holidays!

:D

~Singingbarmanfan

Thanks for the encouragement, Singingbarmanfan, I hope you find that Aklon plays as good as he sounds (er, when he's ready! :))

And though I will be trying to get some more work done on him over my vacation, I won't be forgetting my family and friends on the holidays, I've already got a few things lined up and hope to be spending a lot of time with them too. Not having to work really does free up a lot of hours. ;)

Happy Holidays to you and everyone who's still hanging on with me after these years! I might see about a little Kweeznuz spoiler again this year...

Ow! Please Ma'am, I've done two banters, can I have a sip now?

Ma'am!? Mistress of Pain sounds so much better! (Joking! - quietly hides cattleprod, whip and thumbscrews)

Okay. You can have a whole bottle then. I recommend Cooper's Sparkling Ale. It's naturally bottle conditioned which leaves a lovely yeasty sediment. (Makes it pratically count as a meal too! :) )

Happy Holidays to you and everyone who's still hanging on with me after these years! I might see about a little Kweeznuz spoiler again this year...

Can I put in a request for one of those Haer'Dalis banters?

Also, Happy Holidays! May they be safe, fun, relaxing and creatively fruitful.

Guest Patiently_Waiting

Just how many percent of this project is actually done? I've been lurking hear for years, and I haven't seen a percentage of what is done and what is not. I know you're doing your best and all, and that real life always gets in the way, but at least give some love to your fans. I'm literally just waiting for the release of Aklon so I could re-play BGII again. And I'd want to know if what I'm waiting for is for naught or not. Thanks.