Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

A vuvuzela? Now that's just cruel.

Well, as they say, good things come to those who wait. BigRob, I hope that you can find the time to write :) But don't let the "are we there yet"s distract you. I'll certainly play Aklon when he's released, though :)

Actually, I meant that progress nagging is kinda annoying, and is distracting to boot. Having people constantly asking "are we there yet" seems like taking a bunch of little kids on a road trip :) (Sorry...)

Point being, when it's done, it's done.

Fun to see I'm getting some side action from the World Cup with the vuvuzelas. :)

Thanks a lot for the encouragement everyone, I'm very gratified to see new faces as well as those who've already shown so much patience hanging in there. I'm getting closer, but real life continues to gougew away at my writing time. I haven't made much progress over the last couple of weeks, since I just moved house and work is not letting up much to allow me to do much other than do that and complete all my arrangements. I'm in the new place now and getting more organised, so hopefully I should be back to serious writing soon.

I know I say this every time, but thank you all and I'll try and cut down that wait for you!

Guest Saldreha

From a lurker, know that heaps of us will wait however long is necessary for this release =) It really looks worth it, I will continue to watch for any further news.

All the best!

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm grateful that people are still waiting patiently on this. I've been able to get a little writing done since the move, but not all that much. Work has decided to stick its oar in as well, so my time has been somewhat limited. I'll keep going though, and hopefully should have some more extensive progress to report soon.

Well, it's more I could do with some help with work and other things. Sadly my time has been particualrly constrained by real life in the last couple of years, and hindsight being 20/20, I really should have been writing more when I had the free time to do so. I'll keep plowing on though, don't worry about that.