Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Guest Blahblah

I think we're way part the reasonable time frame and just holding out here against all reason and odds :laugh:

Damn, you must be some god of advertising! Or at least a fairy.

Just wanted to say that Aklon has me so excited. I've recently stumbled upon some old threads and came across one of yours, BigRob. So many have voiced their support, and I wanted to add to the stack. There will be dancing and sighs of adoration all over Faerun when you have completed your work :)

Edited by parasol

Hello :hm:

I'm a long time lurker on these forums, I've been checking up on the progress on Aklon from day 1 practically :p

After all this time I finally decided to make an account just to tell you how excited I am for this mod :) and that I'm very happy to see that you did not abandon Aklon. Too many promising mods never saw the light of day ;)

I won't pretend that I don't want to have Aklon in my party as soon as possible :D No pressure though! I'll wait as long as it is needed for you to finish :p Thanks for all the time you've already spend on it :D

Love from Poland,

Freyka

I only play a male pc if i wanna play a mod female romance.

Thus the reason Ive played so many times, Ive romanced Jaheira 90% of those times, Aerie once, never romanced Viconia.

So many mods ive seen and not many are males that can be romanced by a female lead.

There's quite a few, actually: Kelsey, Tsujatha, Angelo, Xan (elf only), Solaufein (bi-), Faren (also bi-), Kivan, Darian, Arath (SoA only but ToB is coming soon) that I can think of off the top of my head, plus romances for existing Biowares, Sarevok (ToB only), Haer'Dalis (currently SoA only but ToB is in the works) and Edwin. A Keldorn romance is also in development at beta stage. But of course not all of those are to everyone's tastes so more options are always better!

I am glad to see mods like this still in development - I can play through BG2 any amount of times if I have a new (and quality) mod to play with and Aklon seems to fit this description.

Out of interest, is he being released SoA only at first, or all in one go with the ToB portion as well?

There's quite a few, actually: Kelsey, Tsujatha, Angelo, Xan (elf only), Solaufein (bi-), Faren (also bi-), Kivan, Darian, Arath (SoA only but ToB is coming soon) that I can think of off the top of my head, plus romances for existing Biowares, Sarevok (ToB only), Haer'Dalis (currently SoA only but ToB is in the works) and Edwin. A Keldorn romance is also in development at beta stage. But of course not all of those are to everyone's tastes so more options are always better!

I romanced Kelsey, Tsujatha (fav so far of male). I would nvr romance kivan as hes not really my pc's type....or Edwin bc ive always disliked him in general. I played a little of Angelo ( nt really an interesting match for me)...nvr romance Haer'Dalis either.....as for Keldorn no ty he is married (or was and wld be to soon to pursue).....nvr tried Xan or Arath....and as for Darian and Faren nvr played them b4......but if i am gonna romance anyone (male or female) if there is no Epilouge for the sum up Im not interested in playing it. Ive romanced these:

Tsujatha, Kelsey, Jaheira, Aerie, Amber, Tyris Flare, Sarileth, Tashia (currently) and Petsy (currently)....in 2 seperate games to.

Im not sure but was it possible to romance Yasrena?

Ha, we have totally different tastes there. My favourites were definitely Angelo, Edwin and Sarevok whereas I found Tsjujatha too self-absorbed (CHARNAME ascended in that game to get away from him!) and Kelsey far too needy (at least in ToB). Eddie is definitely worth a shot because he's hilarious in the mod.

I romanced Kelsey, Tsujatha (fav so far of male). I would nvr romance kivan as hes not really my pc's type....or Edwin bc ive always disliked him in general. I played a little of Angelo ( nt really an interesting match for me)...nvr romance Haer'Dalis either.....as for Keldorn no ty he is married (or was and wld be to soon to pursue).....nvr tried Xan or Arath....and as for Darian and Faren nvr played them b4......but if i am gonna romance anyone (male or female) if there is no Epilouge for the sum up Im not interested in playing it. Ive romanced these:

Tsujatha, Kelsey, Jaheira, Aerie, Amber, Tyris Flare, Sarileth, Tashia (currently) and Petsy (currently)....in 2 seperate games to.

Im not sure but was it possible to romance Yasrena?

No, Yasraena was not romanceable.

Of the ones listed above, Xan, Darian, and Faren have TOB content and therefore epilogues, and Arath and Haer'dalis will have it sooner or later as well. There's also Gavin, who has TOB content now too. And Sarevok obviously does also. But you really should try some of these before saying that there aren't any romanceable male mod NPCs out there. I can't tell what your type would be without knowing why you like Tsujatha and why you don't like Kivan, but I'd be happy to help you figure it out via PM if you want. =)

Ha, we have totally different tastes there. My favourites were definitely Angelo, Edwin and Sarevok whereas I found Tsjujatha too self-absorbed (CHARNAME ascended in that game to get away from him!) and Kelsey far too needy (at least in ToB). Eddie is definitely worth a shot because he's hilarious in the mod.

Kelsey made me like Anomen! :D I need to (finally) play through TOB sometime soon anyway, and I think I'll grab the Sarevok romance for that. I try not to read the dialogue files and spoil myself for Aeryn's stuff, but I fail miserably. Constantly.

And on topic, I'm seconding the question of whether Aklon will just be an SOA release at first.

Edited by Rhaella