TS v6.0 (WeiDU) is available for download

Vlad

Heh, I'd like to add to that stark post that TS stands for Torutured Souls - a mod that have long been available in non-WeiDU version. It includes a new NPC Kachiko (Kensai Mage) who has a special intertest in Yoshimo. That special interest leads the party to a big Yoshimo family quest (in a large new area with a new dungeon) and allows the player to free Yoshimo from geas. The mod also includes a cleric-ranger called Sime with unique background who would romance male or female protagonist in SoA appart from being a dear girl :) It is an older mod, of course so some of the newly popular features (interjections/flirts) were not added to it.

Vlad and Domi,

Hey y'all :)

I think I either got a bugged copy or I am doing something wrong. I used the link in this thread, above, to DL the TS Weidu and then put it in my BGII folder extracted it etc.

BUT when I tried to install it I got an error message and a rollback. ;)

The error was: ERROR FAILURE ("Resource [musiclist.ids] not found for 'COPY' ")

and it wouldn't install. :)

Am I doing something wrong here or is the mod download I got running goofy?

Thanks and love the stuff. :)

Minotaur

Guest Guest_minotaur

Ahhh. :)

I will try that then. :)

THANK YOU! I sent you an e-mail on it and like the prompt reply here. THAT is the sign of a good modder! :)

Minotaur

Yes, you are mistaken, may be not horribly, seanas. MUSICLIST.IDS is included in ToB latest patch. It doesn't exist in the unpatched ToB though. And every player/gamer is supposed after installation of his ToB to install ToB patch. It's a RULE! The unpatched SoA-ToB game is very unstable and causes a lot of problems.

Minotaur, I have installed myself on the fresh installation of SoA-ToB (+patch) this version of TS. I know that many people have already installed and there is no reason that it would fail unless you didn't install your original BioWare game correctly.

For now switching between installation of ToB patch and Baldurdash causes more problems than you could imagine before. Baldurdash v1.12 SHOULD be installed ONLY over ToB patched version. I hope you read his instructions before installation. Then go all WeiDU mods. Please prepare the fresh installation of BG2-SoA, then ToB, then install the latest ToB patch. Then you may install Baldurdash or not, it's really dependent on your desire to experience original bugs or not. Only then you may proceed with installation of WeiDU mods. Please take into account that there is no WeiDU.log file in my installation package. If you install TS v6.0 first among other WeiDU mods, you should manually create the blank WeiDU.LOG file using any text editor. Just pay attention that the file should be with extension .LOG and not .TXT. Good luck.

P.S. I have double checked again. The MUSICLIST.IDS has appeared in my override folder after installation of the ToB patch.

If you install TS v6.0 first among other WeiDU mods, you should manually create the blank WeiDU.LOG file using any text editor.  Just pay attention that the file should be with extension .LOG and not .TXT.

Actually, WeiDU will create a log by itself if there isn't one already.

Archived