Breagar NPC mod for BG1 and BGII (Kerzenburgforum)

Breagar updates to v12.2.0. He now uses the energy cells from Irenicus' Dungeon to upgrade his silver arm. After having talked about it and mentioned the duergar smithy, he can be told via PID to work with the cells. Alternatively, he can do the same at Cromwell's.

Russian translation of the new lines from paladin84!

Changelog:

-Breagar will now use the energy cells from Irenicus' Dungeon to upgrade his silver arm (either in ID at the duergar forge or at Cromwell's if talked to); Russian translation by paladin84.
-BGII(:EE): Imoen's interjection to Breagar's remark about energy cells should fire, too (corrected wrong DV and dlg for Imoen in ID).
-Quest characters should take only one instance of items, not the whole stack.
-Quest characters should not drop quest items onto teh floor instead of giving them to the PC.
-Minor fixes (potential stutter, looping trap script)
-Added EE specific item descriptions.
-reworked compatibility with Tweak Anthology's "Two-handed axes".

@Morgoth good point. the answer so far is no.

Firstly, I'd need to make sure Breagar's comment about the energy cells would also fire on the promenade. This is not the case currently but would be easily done.

Secondly, the Energy Cells would need to be transferred to the Promenade. They are not in a container and are normally removed from the inventory upon leaving the dungeon, so SID doesn't place them outside.

I'll note it on my list.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfKnBWTTxGCLTarnuwA9fa-XH8OcWKtT/view?usp=sharing

Using ElvenAI I created the English voiceover for Breagar. For basic use just extract all wav files inside the override folder. Simple extract to override will cover sounded responses like click and command and some others. Advance user can use NI and match extra sounds I made with Breagar's dialogue.

4 minutes ago, zelazko said:

At what point in story Breagar gets

Reveal hidden contents

his artificial hand?

Spoiler

After Cloakwood iirc.

Actually, while I'm here. I know Breager doesn't join you in SoD if you don't already have him. Does this mean he has no banters or interjections there as well?

Edited by Thacobell
3 hours ago, jastey said:

@Thacobell He has a few for the Dwarven dig site. He has all comments as floating lines above the head like the canon NPCs, and a reaction to Thrix if the PC

Reveal hidden contents

gambled with his soul

That's about it, no banters or other dialogues or interjections.

did you write these dialogues, or did Ascalon?

Oh, I just saw the update. Would releasing a self extracting exe for it be non-problematic? I swear to God, I'm going to ask this for every update. I just noticed this one has new content, and i just started on SoD. I don't want to be a pest, so feel free to tell me if I'm asking too much.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:28 AM, Thacobell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After Cloakwood iirc.

Actually, while I'm here. I know Breager doesn't join you in SoD if you don't already have him. Does this mean he has no banters or interjections there as well?

Where exactly? I feel like I missed the event.