Breagar NPC mod for BG1 and BGII (Kerzenburgforum)

@jasteythanks again for your patience and response - this doesn't happen when I use a mod-less BG:EE portion, so I think despite weidu --change-log not identifying a taerom dialog edit on that side, one of my pre-EET mods must have in some way caused a change to his dialog (in which case, if I had to guess, maybe some segment of Breagars isn't applying as expected - perhaps a duplicated dialog SAY line that's getting skipped over? )

I only have a handful of pre-EET mods, so I'm going to give it an attempt at finding out which one is causing this (that or it was ascension or longer road, both of which I highly doubt).

I do see a bg1npc component is creating an override/taerom.cre and override/taerom.sto "The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications" - maybe EET does something funny at that point?

I'm thinking I'll produce the minimal taerom.d files between with pre-eet mods and without, and see the difference between then both pre and post breagar.

I appreciate you taking the time and making a bug report nontheless. I am glad you can't reporduce it though, as it means I don't have to do anything.

The funny thing is that I also didn't see from the Taerom.dlg you posted why the dialogue wouldn't fire, only thing being the mod added content in case there is another file in the party's inventory or he's charmed.

13 hours ago, ahungry said:

I confirmed it's ACBRE with a minimal test case outlined here: https://github.com/Gitjas/Ascalons_Breagar/issues/4

in which I don't have any other mods installed that have touched Taerom's dialog other than ACBRE, and that a simple steps can illustrate the problem.

The giant install order has SoD2BG2IU remorhaz responses inserted above the ankheg discussion via weighting. I haven't doublechecked this against Breagar but it could be a mod conflict between the two (the dumped dlg is fairly hard to read back.) I'll throw in Breagar and check next time I rebuild my install to doublecheck this.

12 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

The giant install order has SoD2BG2IU remorhaz responses inserted above the ankheg discussion via weighting.

This nothing related to Breagar. Breagar doesn't change anything in Taerom's dialogue other than inserting interjections. It does not change any weighting or dialogue triggers from Taerom. SoD2BG2IU inserting higher weighted dialogues would be SoD2BG2IU's problem, not a mod conflict between the two. Please stop blaming the Breagar mod here.

Or a wrongly set chapter nummer. Or another mod item was in the inventory, triggereing the higher weighted dialogue. Since @ahungry didn't post which dialogue fired instead, we have literally nothing to work with here.

Guest Graion@Work

I haven't blamed Breagar. In fact, considering the amount of compat issues I've already seen with SoD2BG2 IU, I'd instinctively point my finger to the latter instead.

The remark you quoted was a response of ahungry's claim that nothing else touched the dialog (which it did) and wasn't intended against Breagar. On a second check, Breagar was installed after SoD2BG2 IU in that example log, and it seems to me that the issue might even be rectified with the readme/PI metadata mentioning that the order should be Breagar first between the two mods.

Sure, even on my current installs SoD2BG2 IU comes before NPC mods and quest mods, but that's because of a problem in it's SoD spell enablement segment (which I put above IWDification even, but I can't remember why suddenly). Ideally, SoD2BG2 IU should come after all the NPCs and quests are already in place and this is just another reason that I really should sit down and fix that so that it can.

@Graion Dilach you wrote above:

I haven't doublechecked this against Breagar but it could be a mod conflict between the two (the dumped dlg is fairly hard to read back.)

That's what I reacted to. You repeated that it might be an install order issue. I repeat: since Breagar doesn't change anything in Taerom's dialoue states with regard to triggers and weighting, Breagar has nothing to do with any issues reported here, no matter any install orders or combinations. You might ponder about a general install order that would be preferable or better for compatibility in general, which is fine. But with regard to the Taerom problem reported (which couldn't be reproduced), you can either install Breagar before, after, or not at all, since the mod doesn't alter Taerom's dialogue in a way that it matters. So it is not "mod conflict".

Taerom's dialog is a mess with non-trivial weighting even in an unmodded game.  There is a very good reason why I chose to have my own smith in MiH Item Pack.  It has caused quite a few headaches for The Calling too.  I should know, I was the fool who volunteered to fix it. ^^

It's not that difficult to patch a dialogue with different weighted states (sorry in case this sounds arrogant).

If there is an always true dialogue state with reply options - bingo, you add your mod's reply options to there and add dialogue paths as you see fit. The player can talk to the character again to see the original ones any time.

Is there temporary dialogue states, like the ankheg armor one for Taerom, that also has reply options? You can add your reply options there, but make sure to end the dialogue branch with a COPY_TRANS so the player gets the original ones, too, which might be available only once.

You need the quest NPC to say a specific line for your quest when spoken to? You add a higher weighted dialogue with a trigger variable and close it directly, disabling your mod dialogue after it played so the original ones can play normally after that. (Taking care it can't block an original "NumTimesTalkedTo(0)" or somesuch.)

Et voilà! All done.

Hi @jastey, I got a bit of a situation during Revianel's quest, on an EET 2.6 game:

Spoiler

DlcMerger:1;DlcMerger - "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC
bg1ub:0;BG1 Unfinished Business - Ice Island Level Two Restoration
bg1ub:3;BG1 Unfinished Business - Angelo Notices Shar-teel
bg1ub:9;BG1 Unfinished Business - Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward
bg1ub:11;BG1 Unfinished Business - Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
bg1ub:12;BG1 Unfinished Business - Quoningar, the Cleric
bg1ub:13;BG1 Unfinished Business - Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
bg1ub:14;BG1 Unfinished Business - Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
bg1ub:16;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Corrections
bg1ub:17;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Restorations
bg1ub:18;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Name Restorations
bg1ub:19;BG1 Unfinished Business - Minor Dialogue Restorations
bg1ub:20;BG1 Unfinished Business - Audio Restorations
bg1ub:22;BG1 Unfinished Business - Item Corrections and Restorations
bg1ub:29;BG1 Unfinished Business - Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building
bg1ub:31;BG1 Unfinished Business - Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie
bg1ub:33;BG1 Unfinished Business - Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost
bg1ub:34;BG1 Unfinished Business - Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations
soa:0;soa - Default version: areas connected by travel triggers
Sirene:0;Sirene NPC for BG:EE - Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
BG1Aerie:0;BG1Aerie - Aerie for BG:EE

EET:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - EET core (resource importation)
EET_gui:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - Gui - Siege of Dragonspear
PS_BGEEClassicMovies_ReplaceMovies;BG:EE Classic Movies - Replace all movies
PS_BGEEClassicMovies_RestoreChapterDreamScreens;BG:EE Classic Movies - Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens
EEUITweaks:1000;EEUITweaks - Mods Options
EEUITweaks:1090;EEUITweaks - Default Button Position
EEUITweaks:1080;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Portrait Picker
EEUITweaks:1100;EEUITweaks - Display max proficiency limits
EEUITweaks:2000;EEUITweaks - Transparent Sidebars
EEUITweaks:2010;EEUITweaks - Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack
EEUITweaks:2030;EEUITweaks - Adul's Better Quick Loot
EEUITweaks:2042;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Level Up Glow with Click
EEUITweaks:2060;EEUITweaks - lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box
EEUITweaks:2110;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Keep Dialog Box active after death
EEUITweaks:2900;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Improved Record Screen
EEUITweaks:3000;EEUITweaks - Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks
EEUITweaks:3010;EEUITweaks - Leveling Progress Bars Options
EEUITweaks:3023;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Journal (quests expanded by default)
EEUITweaks:3028;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Customize Screens Tweaks
EEUITweaks:3050;EEUITweaks - With Item Comparison
EEUITweaks:4005;EEUITweaks - Default Button Position
EEUITweaks:5000;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Tooltip Scroll
EEUITweaks:5020;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override
HiddenGameplayOptions:10;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:11;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable UI Edit Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:12;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Strrefs"
HiddenGameplayOptions:13;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Hotkeys On Tooltips"
HiddenGameplayOptions:14;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show trigger icons on tab"
HiddenGameplayOptions:17;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "3E Sneak Attack"
HiddenGameplayOptions:18;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Critical Hit Screen Shake"
HiddenGameplayOptions:19;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show extra combat info"
HiddenGameplayOptions:20;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Game Date and Time on Pause"
HiddenGameplayOptions:23;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Pause Game on Map Screen"
HiddenGameplayOptions:24;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable Fog"
HiddenGameplayOptions:25;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Disable Movies"
HiddenGameplayOptions:28;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Trigger Bored Sounds"
HiddenGameplayOptions:29;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Frame Rate" (experimental)
HiddenGameplayOptions:30;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Action Feedback"
HiddenGameplayOptions:32;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Area of Effect Range"
HiddenGameplayOptions:33;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enhanced Path Search"
HiddenGameplayOptions:34;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Expire Trap Highlights"
HiddenGameplayOptions:35;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Learnable Spells"
HiddenGameplayOptions:36;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Render Search Map"
HiddenGameplayOptions:37;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Render Dynamic Search Map"

RoT:0;Region of Terror - Region Of Terror
ctb:0;Check the Bodies - Check The Bodies
ctb:1;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores
ctb:2;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores Fast Forward (for CtB v2.2 or later)
DSotSC:0;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC)
DSotSC:3;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - More common encounters in vanilla areas
DSotSC:4;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content
NTotSC_MainComponent;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET
NTotSC_KeelortheDwarf;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Keelor the Dwarf
NTotSC_LlindellynsLuckyArrow;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow
NTotSC_NimFurlwing;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds
NTotSC_PilarandGeldehar;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Pilar and Gheldehar
NTotSC_SvlastsTorment;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Svlast's Torment
NTotSC_FightingEncounters;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Fighting Encounters
EBG1_MainComponent;Endless BG1 Mod - Endless BG1: Main Component (Required)
EBG1_MoreFlavor;Endless BG1 Mod - More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace)
EBG1_HeroCutscene;Endless BG1 Mod - Short Public Hero Tribute
EBG1_SarevokItems;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Unique Items
EBG1_SarevokSword;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Sword
EBG1_ImoenJannath;Endless BG1 Mod - Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace)
EBG1_FFHealerInBhaalTemple;Endless BG1 Mod - Flaming Fist After Final Fight
EBG1_ElminsterAppearance_jastey;Endless BG1 Mod - jastey's Version
EBG1_RefugeesInBGCity;Endless BG1 Mod - First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate
EBG1_TreasurerInPalaceDungeon;Endless BG1 Mod - Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon
EBG1_DenkodCommentsOnSarevoksDeath;Endless BG1 Mod - Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death
EBG1_SkipThievesMazeOnce;Endless BG1 Mod - Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death
EBG1_CorwinInPalace;Endless BG1 Mod - Captain Corwin Is in the Palace
#L-TRANSITIONS-LIIA;Transitions - Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated
#L-TRANSITIONS-BG1_DREAM;Transitions - Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest
#L-TRANSITIONS-CLOSE_QUESTS;Transitions - Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BG_N;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_HEDGE;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BEREGOST_NW;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BG_SW;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound
C#AnotherFineHell-Main;Another Fine Hell for SoD - Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure
C#AnotherFineHell-ImoensChest;Another Fine Hell for SoD - PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content
bgqe_slimequest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Slime Quest
bgqe_familyquest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Beregost Family Quest
bgqe_babysitting;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
bgqe_nashkelmonster;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Nashkel Monster Quest
bgqe_fallenpaladin;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Fallen Paladin Quest
bgqe_undyinglove;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Undying Love Quest
bgqe_orclover;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Lovesick Half-Orc
bgqe_unexpectedhelp;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Unexpected Help Quest
bgqe_manypaws;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Many Little Paws
bgqe_drunk;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Drunk near Beregost Temple
bgqe_noober;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Warm Place for Noober
bgqe_bragesword;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Brage's Sword
bgqe_seacharts;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Legal Sea Charts Sources
bgqe_waterqueentemple;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
bgqe_worriedfarmer;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Worried Farmer
bgqe_bodiesforgoodcause;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Bodies for a Good Cause
bgqe_cordyrnokillingsil;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil
BS_BalduransSeatower-main;BS Balduran's Seatower - The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower
SirinesCall-Main;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - The Lure of the Sirine's Call
SirinesCall-ExtendedLighthouseArea;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - Extended Lighthouse Area
bg1re-required-adult_bgstyle_all;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - BG-style Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.
bg1re_kims_preoccupation;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_no_starch_in_maypole;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Starch in the Maypole
bg1re_husams_personal_preparation;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey
bg1re_laurels_post_hunting;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey
bg1re_bartus_seduction;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bartus' Seduction, by jastey
bg1re_linas_massage;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Lina's Massage, by jastey
bg1re_bg1re_first_night_quentin;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok
bg1re_chatting_niklos_up;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_slythe_and_kristin;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_no_regrets;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Regrets
bg1re_purchased_love;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Purchased Love, by Thimblerig
bg1re_late_night_jaheira;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok
bg1re_sils_blessing;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Sil's Blessing, by Lava
bg1re_reading_with_rinnie;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin
bg1re_molly_husband_grabber;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok
bg1re_mourning_of_centeol;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava
bg1re_essential_end;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_harvestmen_lair;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content)
bg1re_great_zudini;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content)
bg1re_messenger;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger, by Thimblerig
bg1re_the_novellists;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Novelists, by Thimblerig
bg1re_honest_lies_of_two_riversides;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava
bg1re_necromancers_trouble;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey
bg1re_gender_girdle_reactions;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl
bg1re_surgeons_dream;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok
bg1re_what_left_was;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig
bg1re_childhood_friend;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok
bg1re_arlene_working_girl;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok
bg1re_della_may_from_thay;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Della May from Thay, by Kulyok
bg1re_phoenix_flame;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content)
bg1re_mikala_the_monk;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Mikala the Monk, by Twani
bg1re_the_messenger_2;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina
bg1re_camryn_and_tamah;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina
bg1re_minor_disclosures;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Minor Disclosures, by jastey
bg1re_cloakwood_lovers;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina
AscalonsQuestpack-JobWellPaid;Ascalon's Questpack - A Job Well-Paid
AscalonsQuestpack-FeastforGnolls;Ascalon's Questpack - A Feast for the Gnolls
AscalonsQuestpack-Rabbit;Ascalon's Questpack - Jumper
AscalonsQuestpack-LostSon;Ascalon's Questpack - The Lost Son
AscalonsQuestpack-WolvesMen_Beregost;Ascalon's Questpack - Quest uses house in Beregost.
AscalonsQuestpack-GreatKarlini;Ascalon's Questpack - The Great Carlini
AscalonsQuestpack-Gibberlings;Ascalon's Questpack - A Home for the Gibberlings
AscalonsQuestpack-Fans;Ascalon's Questpack - Fangirls
AscalonsQuestpack-SerpentsAbbathor;Ascalon's Questpack - The Serpents of Abbathor
AscalonsQuestpack-HalflingEyeless;Ascalon's Questpack - A Halfling among the Eyeless
cd_the_calling_mage;The Calling - The Calling
cd_the_calling_peaceful_kaishas_resolution;The Calling - Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution
cd_the_calling_exotic_items;The Calling - Exotic Item Pack
SotSC:0;Shades of the Sword Coast - Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE

bg1npc_project-main;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
bg1npc_project-banters_quests_interjections;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
bg1npc_project-dynaheirromance_1h;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
bg1npc_project-sharteelromance_45min;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
bg1npc_project-romancechallenge;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
bg1npc_project-send_npcs_inn;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn
bg1npc_project-portraits_nonjoinable;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
bg1npc_project-pid;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
#L-SOD-AID_IMOEN;Themed Tweaks - SoD - Allow PC to give aid to Imoen after attack in palace
#L-SOD-COASTWAY_CROSSING_QUEST;Themed Tweaks - SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing
#L-BG2-SNARK;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues
#L-BG2-CUTSCENES;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Remove cut scenes that the PC shouldn't be privy to
#L-BG2-IRENICUS_DREAMS;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Move dreams about Irenicus from SoD to BG2EE
#L-TRANSITIONS-RESTORE_POWER;Themed Tweaks - BG2EE - Use Irenicus in hell movie as dream to restore Bhaalspawn powers
c#sodboabri_AcknowledgeSceneBoareskyrBridge;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions
c#sodboabri_TescriptionText;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge
c#sodboabri_DifferentChoices;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Bridge Scene has Different Choices
c#sodboabri_StatChanges;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge
JasteySodTweaks-EndingIndependentReplies;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Ending Independent on PC Replies
JasteySodTweaks-DoNotMissDialogues_NPCInParty;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - For NPCs in Party Only
c#sodtweaks:5;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends
JasteySodTweaks-SoDEnding_RevisedFull;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Revised Full Version
JasteySoDTweaks_HephernaanTakesKey;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key
#L-SOD-STAT_BASED_OPTIONS;Road to Discovery for SoD - SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod
SoDRoadToDiscovery-main;Road to Discovery for SoD - Main Component: Tracking System
SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency;Road to Discovery for SoD - Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues
SoDRoadToDiscovery-aware_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Officers Are Aware
SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency_reply_options;Road to Discovery for SoD - Give PC Informed Reply Options
SoDRoadToDiscovery-PC_tells_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - PC Can Tell the Officers
SoDRoadToDiscovery-officers_reactions;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Officers Reactions
SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_infopoints;Road to Discovery for SoD - Additional Info Points
SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_communication_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Additional Communication with Officers

hidden_adventures-ladyelgea;Hidden Adventures - Lady Elgea's extended plot
hidden_adventures-anomenplot;Hidden Adventures - Anomen's extended plot
hidden_adventures-jerliashop;Hidden Adventures - Jerlia's Ore Shop
hidden_adventures-holywater_lathandertemple;Hidden Adventures - Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander
hidden_adventures-waveblade_treasury;Hidden Adventures - Wave Blade in Treasury
hidden_adventures-silverdagger_ID;Hidden Adventures - Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon
hidden_adventures-bard_stronghold_resting;Hidden Adventures - Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons)
hidden_adventures-bard_stronghold_bard;Hidden Adventures - A bard for the bard stronghold
hidden_adventures-silversword;Hidden Adventures - Silver Sword
hidden_adventures-tunnel_saradush;Hidden Adventures - A Tunnel for Saradush
tod:0;Tower of Deception - Tower of Deception
tod:1;Tower of Deception - Improved Astral Shard Guardian
tod:2;Tower of Deception - Encounter with Ustrain
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-MAIN;Test Your Mettle! - Test Your Mettle!
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-REDUCE_XP_BY_50;Test Your Mettle! - Reduce by 50%
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-SPACEWARP_IN_STORES;Test Your Mettle! - Make "Spacewarp" available to stores
backbrynnlaw:0;Back to Brynnlaw MOD for Baldur's Gate II (BGII, BGT, BGII:EE, and EET) - Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II
Assassinations:0;Assassinations - Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II
DC:0;Dungeon Crawl MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Dungeon Crawl
Sellswords:0;The Sellswords MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II
OL-EEEE-COAST-WAY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads
OL-EEEE-LONELY-PEAKS;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits
OL-EEEE-GNOLL-STRONGHOLD;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold
OL-EEEE-XANS-NEW-GROVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave)
OL-EEEE-CLOAKWOOD-BRIDGE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits
OL-EEEE-WYVERN-CAVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave
OL-EEEE-UNDERCITY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.)
RE:0;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
RE:1;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
RE:2;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
RE:3;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
RE:4;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
RE:5;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
RE:6;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:7;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
RE:8;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
RE:9;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:10;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Coran, by magrat
RE:11;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
RE:12;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
RE:13;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:14;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
RE:15;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
RE:16;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
RE:17;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
RE:18;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
RE:19;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
RE:20;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
RE:21;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Hendak's Heart, by jastey
RE:22;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
RE:23;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
RE:24;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
RE:25;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
RE:26;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
RE:27;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
RE:28;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
RE:29;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Noober Returns, by cmorgan
RE:30;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
RE:31;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:32;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
RE:33;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
RE:34;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:35;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
RE:36;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:37;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
RE:38;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
RE:39;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
RE:40;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
RE:41;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
RE:42;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
RE:43;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Queen, by Domi
RE:44;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance, by Kulyok
RE:45;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
RE:46;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
RE:47;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
RE:48;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
RE:49;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
RE:50;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones
RE:51;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok
RE:52;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig
RE:53;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig
RE:54;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Date Night, by SisterVigilante
slandor:0;slandor - The Minotaur and Lilacor
snakes:0;The Slithering Menace - The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
arestorationp:0;arestorationp - Restored Locations
arestorationp:1;arestorationp - Restored Characters and Dialogs
arestorationp:2;arestorationp - Restored Sounds
arestorationp:3;arestorationp - Restored Items
arestorationp:6;arestorationp - Lich Deril
arestorationp:7;arestorationp - Restored Random Encounters
arestorationp:11;arestorationp - Restored Final Slayer Dream
arestorationp:13;arestorationp - Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene
ub:0;Unfinished Business - The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
ub:1;Unfinished Business - The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
ub:2;Unfinished Business - Kalah and What He Was Promised
ub:3;Unfinished Business - "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
ub:5;Unfinished Business - The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
ub:6;Unfinished Business - Restored Crooked Crane Inn
ub:7;Unfinished Business - Restored Encounters
ub:9;Unfinished Business - Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
ub:12;Unfinished Business - Item Restorations
ub:15;Unfinished Business - NPC Portrait Restorations
ub:17;Unfinished Business - Corrected Character Names and Biographies
ub:18;Unfinished Business - Restored Minor Dialogs
ub:20;Unfinished Business - Extended ToB Item Descriptions
ub:21;Unfinished Business - Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
ub:24;Unfinished Business - Sarevok's Remorse
ub:25;Unfinished Business - The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok
d0questpack:4;d0questpack - With Additional Random Encounters
d0questpack:5;d0questpack - Additional Shadow Thieves Content
d0questpack:6;d0questpack - Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
d0questpack:7;d0questpack - Extended Reynald Sequence
d0questpack:8;d0questpack - Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
d0questpack:9;d0questpack - Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
d0questpack:10;d0questpack - Revised Hell Trials
d0questpack:11;d0questpack - IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
d0questpack:13;d0questpack - Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
d0questpack:14;d0questpack - Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
d0questpack:15;d0questpack - New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
d0questpack:16;d0questpack - The Tragedy Of Besamen
d0questpack:17;d0questpack - Further Slaver Involvement
d0questpack:19;d0questpack - Nazariel The Lich
d0questpack:20;d0questpack - Reward Negotiation
d0questpack:21;d0questpack - Infernal Thievery
dw_lanthorn:20;dw_lanthorn - Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found)

Ascension-RewrittenFinalChapterOfToB;Ascension - Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal
Ascension-BalthazarCanBeRedeemed;Ascension - Balthazar can be redeemed
Ascension-ImprovedSarevokPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions
Ascension-ImprovedImoenPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal
Ascension-RestoredBhaalspawnPowers;Ascension - Restored Bhaalspawn Powers
Ascension-DavidGaiderExpandedEpilogues;Ascension - David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs
Ascension-ExtendedEpiloguesForEENPCbyShawne;Ascension - Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne
Ascension-SharperPortraitsAbazigalGromnir;Ascension - Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW
Ascension-SlightlyImprovedCutscenes;Ascension - Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW
wheels:0;Wheels of Prophecy - The Wheels of Prophecy
mih_eq:1;mih_eq - Revised Dragons
mih_eq:2;mih_eq - Revised Golems
mih_eq:3;mih_eq - Revised Liches
mih_eq:5;mih_eq - Revised Magical Beasts
mih_eq:7;mih_eq - Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies
mih_eq:9;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit
mih_eq:10;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs
mih_eq:11;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden
mih_eq:12;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower
mih_eq:13;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague
mih_eq:14;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity
mih_eq:16;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village
mih_eq:17;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm
mih_eq:18;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower
mih_eq:19;mih_eq - The Surgeon's Plight
mih_eq:20;mih_eq - Sarevok's Assassins
mih_eq:21;mih_eq - Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep
mih_eq:22;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1)
mih_eq:23;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort
mih_eq:25;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site
mih_eq:27;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters
mih_eq:28;mih_eq - Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters
mih_eq:32;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs
mih_eq:33;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches
mih_eq:34;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers
mih_eq:35;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Spellhold
mih_eq:37;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins
mih_eq:38;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Trademeet
mih_eq:41;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir
mih_eq:43;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Saradush
mih_eq:47;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB)
L#-THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD;The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield - The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield – a new quest for BGEE that lets Eldoth and Skie join your party sooner
L#-WhinHill-NOPATCH;The Journey to the Whin Hill - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
L#_AFUZUUVI;The Journey to the Whin Hill - The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi
L#_AFUZUUVI-PIDs;The Journey to the Whin Hill - The Journey to the Whin Hill: Player-Initiated Dialogues for the optional companion - Afu-Zuuvi
BridgesBlock:0;Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block - Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block
L#-SEDGE-NOPATCH;Athkatlan Grounds: Southern Edge - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
TangledIsle:0;Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
L#-OOZESLOUNGE;Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums
L#-SKIECOST-MAINQUEST;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE
L#-SKIECOST-NPCSKIE;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC
L#-SKIECOST-NPCSKIEPIDS;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie
L#-SKIECOST-SHOP;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2
L#-ESONG-NOPATCH;Eilistraee's Song - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-INNERSHADE-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: Innershade - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-WHITEQUEEN-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: The White Queen - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-ISNF;Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget - Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
TotDG:0;Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
cd_iwdification_arcane_spells;IWDification - IWD Arcane Spell Pack
cd_iwdification_divine_spells;IWDification - IWD Divine Spell Pack
A7-TotLM-BG2EE:0;A7-TotLM-BG2EE - Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate
A7-TotLM-BG2EE:20;A7-TotLM-BG2EE - Rebalance weapons and equipment

TheBeaurinLegacy:1000;The Beaurin Legacy - The Beaurin Legacy for BG2:SoA & ToB & BGII:EE
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-MAIN;Will of the Wisp - Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-CLASSDESC;Will of the Wisp - Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-ITEMS;Will of the Wisp - New items for shamans and undead NPCs
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-ENEMIES;Will of the Wisp - Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-KITSTANDALONE;Will of the Wisp - Witchlight Shaman Standalone Kit
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-CHEAT;Will of the Wisp - [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes
L#-COI-YVETTE;Colours of Infinity: Yvette Romance - Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character
valerie:0;Valerie NPC for BG - Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET
IndiraNPC-main;Indira NPC Mod - Indira NPC
IndiraNPC-interjections;Indira NPC Mod - Install Interjections for Indira (BETA)
FinchNPC-main;Finch NPC Mod - Finch NPC
L#-PETSYBG2;Petsy NPC - Petsy Chattertone
isra_npc_for_bg;Isra NPC for BG - Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu
isra_valerie_crossmod_content;Isra NPC for BG - Valerie/Isra crossmod content
isra_bg2:0;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra for BGII
isra_bg2:1;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra Crossmod Content
Emily:0;Emily - Emily NPC for BG1EE
Emily:3;Emily - Emily's Music
Aura_BG1:0;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Aura_BG1:1;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Artificer (Thief)
Aura_BG1:8;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Original BG1 Default (Lava Del'Vortel)
amber:0;Amber - Amber the NPC MOD
Ascalons_Breagar-main;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Contents
Fade:0;Fade NPC - Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB
Fade:1;Fade NPC - Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component)
alora:0;Alora NPC for BG2 - Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
d#_silverstar_npc_main;Silver Star NPC - Silver Star NPC Mod for BGII:SoA
lk#-Iylos-Main;Iylos NPC - Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB
lk#-Iylos-ExtendedContent;Iylos NPC - Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?
lk#-Iylos-Talk-Timer-30;Iylos NPC - 30 Minutes
Sirene_BG2:0;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
Sirene_BG2:1;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - BG1 Default (sporeboy)
nephele:0;Nephele NPC - Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB
evandra:0;evandra - Evandra NPC
kiara-zaiya_main_cutom_soundsets;Kiara Zaiya - Kiara-Zaiya for BG2 with custom sound sets (English only)
ninde_eet:0;ninde_eet - Ninde NPC Mod for EET
SkitiaNPCs:0;SkitiaNPCs - Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2
SkitiaNPCs:1;SkitiaNPCs - Romance Theme Music
FaldornBG2:0;Faldorn BG2EE - Faldorn NPC for BG2EE
FaldornBG2:1;Faldorn BG2EE - Faldorn NPC for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues (PIDs)

Ascalons_Breagar-crossmod;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Crossmods and PID
L#-PETSYNEPHELE;Petsy NPC - Petsy/Nephele crossmod banters
evandra:1;evandra - Crossmod Content
BG1NPCSoA:0;BG1NPCSoA - Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests
BG1NPCSoA:2;BG1NPCSoA - Shar-Teel NPC in BG2. "Nightbringer of Shar" (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:4;BG1NPCSoA - Yeslick Orothiar NPC in BG2 (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:10;BG1NPCSoA - Branwen NPC in BG2 (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:11;BG1NPCSoA - ToB-part for Shar-Teel or/and Yeslick, Garrick, Branwen, Skie, Eldoth
BG1NPCSoA:20;BG1NPCSoA - Coran & Safana Chronicles (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:30;BG1NPCSoA - Store with crazy amount of magical items
BG1NPCSoA:45;BG1NPCSoA - Xzar and Monty Murder Mysteries (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:55;BG1NPCSoA - Expanded cirqus quest (Standard difficulty)
BG1NPCSoA:60;BG1NPCSoA - Ajantis (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:87;BG1NPCSoA - Inter Component Banter Pack
deArnise:0;de'Arnise Romance - de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II
imoenfriendship:0;Imoen Friendship - Imoen Friendship
mazzy:0;Mazzy Friendship - Mazzy Friendship
viconia:0;viconia - Viconia Friendship
neera_expansion;Neera Expansion - Neera Expansion
neera_expansion_talks_3600;Neera Expansion - 1 hour
HexxatFriendship:0;Hexxat Friendship - Hexxat Friendship for BG2EE
Wings:0;Wings - Wings for BG2:EE
Wings:1;Wings - Restore missing banters?
iep_banters;IEP Extended Banters - Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA
iep_banters_minsc_aerie_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB
iep_banters_imoen_restropection_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB
iep_banter_accelerator_45;IEP Extended Banters - 45 Minutes
cd_crossmod_banter_pack_bg2_soa;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn
cd_crossmod_banter_pack_bg2_tob;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

HerThiMoney:0;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
HerThiMoney:10;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
HerThiMoney:20;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin)
HerThiMoney:30;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)
HerThiMoney:40;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin)
cowledmenace:1000;cowledmenace - Main Component
cowledmenace:2100;cowledmenace - Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters
thalan:0;Thalantyr Item Upgrade - Thalantyr - Item Upgrade
valhorn:0;valhorn - Improved Horns of Valhalla
hammers:0;hammers - Thrown Hammers
hammers:15;hammers - Thrown Spiritual Hammers
hammers:25;hammers - Normal throwing hammers
hammers:35;hammers - +1 throwing weapons
hammers:50;hammers - Additional magic items
ruad:0;Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade - Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
ruad:10;Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade - Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
abystore:0;The Unusual Oddities Shop - Unusual Oddities Shop
heartwood:0;Heart of the Wood - Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version)
D2-WEAPON-SOULS;D2-Weapon - D2-Weapon - A Souls-inspired Weapon Pack
stuffofthemagi:0;Stuff of the Magi - Use new, less cheesy items AND Add them to creatures' equipment (recommended)
rolles_safyer;Rolles Safyer - Rolles Safyer
Unofficial Item Pack:0;Unofficial Item Pack - Unofficial Item Pack
Unofficial Item Pack:2;Unofficial Item Pack - Gourmet from Underdark
Unofficial Item Pack:3;Unofficial Item Pack - Holy symbols
Unofficial Item Pack:4;Unofficial Item Pack - New Items
Unofficial Item Pack:6;Unofficial Item Pack - Better archery shop
A7-GolemConstruction:0;A7-GolemConstruction - Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters
A7-GolemConstruction:20;A7-GolemConstruction - Golems for enemy spellcasters
A7-GolemConstruction:25;A7-GolemConstruction - Greater variety of enemy golem types
A7-GolemConstruction:35;A7-GolemConstruction - Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects
A7-GolemConstruction:50;A7-GolemConstruction - Add "Teleport" ability to golems
mih_ip:0;mih_ip - Made in Heaven: Item Pack
mih_ip:2;mih_ip - Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
mih_ip:3;mih_ip - Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
mih_ip:11;mih_ip - Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail
mih_ip:12;mih_ip - P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items)
mih_ip:17;mih_ip - Sensible Shops (see readme)
c2_item_upgrade_soa_original;Item Upgrade - Original Version (new upgrades in a list)
c2_item_upgrade_tob_original;Item Upgrade - Original Version (new upgrades in a list)
msfm:1;More Style for Mages - Add Wizard's Staff with 14 new color sets
msfm:2;More Style for Mages - Add Staff of Wizardry
msfm:3;More Style for Mages - Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry
msfm:8;More Style for Mages - Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with increase of casting speed
msfm:10;More Style for Mages - Add circlets
msfm:13;More Style for Mages - Add Wand Case
msfm:15;More Style for Mages - Add robes with original colorsets
msfm:17;More Style for Mages - Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod
ForgottenArmament-AddIWDItems1;Forgotten Armament - Update Existing Items in Addition to Adding New Items
ForgottenArmament-Breach;Forgotten Armament - Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries
L#-OfHeirloomsAndClasses;Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell - Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell
randomiser:510;randomiser - Randomly not randomise items
randomiser:540;randomiser - Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages
randomiser:560;randomiser - More Spell Shield scrolls
randomiser:1300;randomiser - Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost
randomiser:10300;randomiser - Prevent Watcher's Keep statues from disappearing

cd_lore_from_learning_books;Lore From Learning - Books Provide Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_martial;Lore From Learning - Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_party;Lore From Learning - Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_monster;Lore From Learning - Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses
d5_random_tweaks:5010;SD's Random Tweaks - Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections
d5_random_tweaks:2108;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes'
d5_random_tweaks:1152;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Faerie Fire
d5_random_tweaks:2201;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Missile Avoidance to Blur
d5_random_tweaks:2209;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Luck Affect Whole Party
d5_random_tweaks:2212;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level
d5_random_tweaks:2215;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Web Slow Instead of Hold
d5_random_tweaks:2217;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles
d5_random_tweaks:2224;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Glitterdust
d5_random_tweaks:2251;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave
d5_random_tweaks:1202;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round
d5_random_tweaks:1207;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration
d5_random_tweaks:1212;SD's Random Tweaks - Tweak Slow Poison
d5_random_tweaks:1251;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance
d5_random_tweaks:2324;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR
d5_random_tweaks:1323;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity
d5_random_tweaks:1351;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade
d5_random_tweaks:1352;SD's Random Tweaks - Increase Range of Icelance
d5_random_tweaks:2413;SD's Random Tweaks - Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen
d5_random_tweaks:1404;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions'
d5_random_tweaks:1451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly
d5_random_tweaks:2518;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade
d5_random_tweaks:2523;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm'
d5_random_tweaks:1505;SD's Random Tweaks - Make True Seeing Party-Wide
d5_random_tweaks:1609;SD's Random Tweaks - Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance
d5_random_tweaks:1614;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw
d5_random_tweaks:1707;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance
d5_random_tweaks:2708;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin'
d5_random_tweaks:1710;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Slow Effect to Holy Word
d5_random_tweaks:2811;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level
d5_random_tweaks:2916;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Shapechange to 8th Level
d5_random_tweaks:2915;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level
d5_random_tweaks:2914;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain
d5_random_tweaks:3000;SD's Random Tweaks - Set Spell Weapon APR to 2
d5_random_tweaks:3010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense
d5_random_tweaks:3020;SD's Random Tweaks - Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring
d5_random_tweaks:3040;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor
d5_random_tweaks:3070;SD's Random Tweaks - Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves
d5_random_tweaks:3100;SD's Random Tweaks - Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave
d5_random_tweaks:4010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects

cd_tweaks_sorc_spell_progression;The Tweaks Anthology - Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table
cd_tweaks_mage_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_bard_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_cleric_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_druid_spell_progression_pnp_cleric_level;The Tweaks Anthology - Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table

ArtisansKitpack:1006;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul
ArtisansKitpack:1004;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Kensai Overhaul
ArtisansKitpack:1007;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1101;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Give Khalid the Vanguard Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1000;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage)
ArtisansKitpack:1103;The Artisan's Kitpack - Arcane Archer / Mage
ArtisansKitpack:1105;The Artisan's Kitpack - Arcane Archer / Mage
ArtisansKitpack:7002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit
ArtisansKitpack:7003;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit
ArtisansKitpack:7005;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit
ArtisansKitpack:20001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit)
ArtisansKitpack:21001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Give Jan the Arcane Trickster Kit
A7-CHAOSSORCERER-MAIN;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - "Chaos Sorcerer" kit
A7-CHAOSSORCERER-PRIMORDIAL_ARTIFACTS;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - Add "Primordial Artifacts"
TomeAndBlood:11;Tome and Blood - Rebalanced Spell Schools
TomeAndBlood:1201;Tome and Blood - No Opposition Schools
TomeAndBlood:13;Tome and Blood - Revised Illusionary Clones
TomeAndBlood:14;Tome and Blood - Revised Invisibility and True Seeing
TomeAndBlood:16;Tome and Blood - Improved Identify spell (usable by Arcanist/Multi Sorcerers)
TomeAndBlood:20;Tome and Blood - Revised Dragon Disciples
TomeAndBlood:25;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Magus
TomeAndBlood:31;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Favored Soul
TomeAndBlood:33;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple
TomeAndBlood:40;Tome and Blood - Revised Specialists
TomeAndBlood:48;Tome and Blood - Armored Casting for Bards
TomeAndBlood:51;Tome and Blood - Innate metamagic, learned automatically by everyone
TomeAndBlood:63;Tome and Blood - Cantrip Wands
TomeAndBlood:66;Tome and Blood - Innate Find Familiar
TomeAndBlood:67;Tome and Blood - Choose-Your-Own Familiar
TomeAndBlood:68;Tome and Blood - Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars
TomeAndBlood:69;Tome and Blood - Indelible Familiars
TomeAndBlood:72;Tome and Blood - Change spells once every three levels
TomeAndBlood:80;Tome and Blood - Multiclass Sorcerers
TomeAndBlood:85;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer Kit: Mana Sorcerer
divine_remix:100;divine_remix - Cleric Remix
divine_remix:103;divine_remix - Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit
divine_remix:107;divine_remix - Install Holy Strategist of the Red Knight Cleric Kit
divine_remix:115;divine_remix - Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit
divine_remix:127;divine_remix - Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit
D5_SAMURAI_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Weaponmaster (fighter kit)
D5_NINJA_FIGHTER_THIEF;Might & Guile - Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit)
D5_SPELLFILCHER_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit)
D5_LOREMASTER_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit)
D5_REGIONAL_RANGERS;Might & Guile - Add Regional Ranger kits
D5_3E_FEAT_SYSTEM;Might & Guile - Feats (but stop! Maybe try Scales of Balance Combat Skills instead!)
D5_REVISED_ARCHERY;Might & Guile - Revised Archery
D5_RANGER_SPELL_TABLE;Might & Guile - Revised Ranger Spell Table
D5_IMPROVED_RANGERS;Might & Guile - Improved Rangers
D5_REVISED_RAGE;Might & Guile - Revised Berserker and Rage
D5_REVISED_MONK_FISTS;Might & Guile - Revised Monk Fists
D5_REVISED_BACKSTABS;Might & Guile - Revised Backstabbing
D5_REVISED_ROGUE_THAC0;Might & Guile - Revised THAC0 Progression
D5_REVISED_BARDS;Might & Guile - Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards
D5_NU_FNP_SPHERE_SYSTEM;Faiths and Powers - nuFnP: a new sphere system (fewer spheres, more balanced, closer to PnP)
D5_FNP_CLERIC_KITS;Faiths and Powers - Install Cleric kits
D5_FNP_DRUID_KITS;Faiths and Powers - Install Druid kits
D5_FNP_BAD_PALADINS;Faiths and Powers - ...for all those, PLUS Neutral/Evil/demihuman deities
D5_PALADIN_SPELL_TABLE;Faiths and Powers - Revised Paladin Spell Table
D5_FNP_WEAPON_USABILITY;Faiths and Powers - Alter Priests' Weapon/Armor Usability
D5_APPLY_SPHERE_SYSTEM;Faiths and Powers - Apply Sphere System (REQUIRED for the sphere system to work)
D5_FNP_MULTI_DRUID_KITS;Faiths and Powers - Multiclass Druids
D5_FNP_MULTI_SHAMAN_KITS;Faiths and Powers - Multiclass Shamans
D5_FNP_MULTI_CLERIC_KITS;Faiths and Powers - Multiclass Cleric kits (install AFTER all other kit mods!!)
D5_FNP_KITS_TO_NPCS;Faiths and Powers - Apply FnP Multiclass Kits to NPCs
D5_5E_CASTING_EVERYONE;5E Spellcasting - Change All Casters to 5E System
D5_5E_ITEM_CASTING_SLOTS_ONLY;5E Spellcasting - bonuses to casting slots only

A7-ConvenientEENPCs:3;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Decide for each NPC individually
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:203;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Make Hexxat passive
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:204;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Make Neera passive
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:205;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Make Rasaad passive
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:440;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - BG2 style
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:542;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Chaos Sorcerer
A7-ConvenientEENPCs:663;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Shadowdancer
EET_Tweaks:1000;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - BG1
EET_Tweaks:1011;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - BG2
EET_Tweaks:1021;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - BG2
EET_Tweaks:1031;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - BG2
EET_Tweaks:1041;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - BG2
EET_Tweaks:1050;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Cameo NPCs appearance
EET_Tweaks:2043;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Disabled
EET_Tweaks:2052;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Decrease to 50%
EET_Tweaks:2061;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Decrease to 75%
EET_Tweaks:3000;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Disable hostile reaction after charm
EET_Tweaks:4020;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Higher framerates support
EET_Tweaks:4040;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Import party items to SoA
EET_Tweaks:4050;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Books/Scrolls categorization
EET_Tweaks:4060;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Wand Case
EET_Tweaks:4070;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Key Ring
HouseTweaks:14;AionZ's House Rules - House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2
HouseTweaks:16;AionZ's House Rules - House Tweaks: Hoodless Thief Avatars
tnt:3;Tweaks and Tricks - Improved trap detection: increase trap sense range
tnt:6;Tweaks and Tricks - not in combat
tnt:8;Tweaks and Tricks - ground traps only
tnt:10;Tweaks and Tricks - Trap intuition: toggle Find Traps automatically
tnt:13;Tweaks and Tricks - Trap intuition: play "trap found" sound
tnt:14;Tweaks and Tricks - Improved trap detection: core (REQUIRED for any of previous traps components to work)
tnt:16;Tweaks and Tricks - Additions only
tnt:22;Tweaks and Tricks - No talking when hiding in shadows
tnt:31;Tweaks and Tricks - Single target
tnt:35;Tweaks and Tricks - Improved Shandalar's cloak
tnt:38;Tweaks and Tricks - Distinct quest items
tnt:41;Tweaks and Tricks - Spider form ignores web
tnt:65;Tweaks and Tricks - Improved strongholds
tnt:68;Tweaks and Tricks - More map notes

cd_tweaks_viconia_skin_color;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
cd_tweaks_avatar_morphing_script;The Tweaks Anthology - Avatar Morphing Script
cd_tweaks_weapon_animation_tweaks;The Tweaks Anthology - Weapon Animation Tweaks
cd_tweaks_drab_commoners;The Tweaks Anthology - Commoners Use Drab Colors
cd_tweaks_icon_improvements;The Tweaks Anthology - Icon Improvements
cd_tweaks_force_all_dialogue_to_pause;The Tweaks Anthology - Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
cd_tweaks_fix_boo_squeak;The Tweaks Anthology - Fix Boo's Squeak
cd_tweaks_glowing_magical_shields;The Tweaks Anthology - Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]
cd_tweaks_unique_icons;The Tweaks Anthology - Only replace icons that aren't already unique
cd_tweaks_unique_containers_full;The Tweaks Anthology - Unique icons and names
cd_tweaks_char_colors_normal_helms_shields;The Tweaks Anthology - For non-magical shields and helmets
cd_tweaks_remove_equipped_blur_spell_trap_effects;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove all of the above
cd_tweaks_replace_fire_cold_resist_icons;The Tweaks Anthology - Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]
cd_tweaks_more_interjections;The Tweaks Anthology - More Interjections
cd_tweaks_reveal_cloakwood_1;The Tweaks Anthology - First area only
cd_tweaks_improved_athkatla_guard;The Tweaks Anthology - Improved Athkatlan City Guard
cd_tweaks_breakable_armor_bg;The Tweaks Anthology - Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor
cd_tweaks_mp_kickout_dialogue;The Tweaks Anthology - Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues
cd_tweaks_send_bg_npcs_to_inn;The Tweaks Anthology - Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]
cd_tweaks_add_bags_of_holding;The Tweaks Anthology - Add Bags of Holding
cd_tweaks_reveal_city_areas;The Tweaks Anthology - Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
cd_tweaks_stores_sell_higher_stacks;The Tweaks Anthology - Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
cd_tweaks_multi_stronghold_no_restriction;The Tweaks Anthology - No restrictions
cd_tweaks_cromwell_updates_wk_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
cd_tweaks_cromwell_forge_time_8;The Tweaks Anthology - Eight hours
cd_tweaks_cespenar_updates_soa_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes
cd_tweaks_move_bg_npcs_alora;The Tweaks Anthology - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin
cd_tweaks_move_bg_npcs_quayle;The Tweaks Anthology - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival
cd_tweaks_move_bg_npcs_sharteel;The Tweaks Anthology - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road
cd_tweaks_move_bg_npcs_viconia;The Tweaks Anthology - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road
cd_tweaks_change_cloakwood_trigger;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]
cd_tweaks_2h_katanas;The Tweaks Anthology - Two-Handed Katanas
cd_tweaks_2h_axes;The Tweaks Anthology - Two-Handed Axes
cd_tweaks_universal_clubs;The Tweaks Anthology - Universal Clubs
cd_tweaks_remove_xp_cap;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove experience cap
cd_tweaks_more_dual_classes;The Tweaks Anthology - Expanded Dual-Class Options
cd_tweaks_protection_items_all;The Tweaks Anthology - No restrictions
cd_tweaks_item_spells_at_char_level;The Tweaks Anthology - Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
cd_tweaks_shopkeeper_id_hybrid;The Tweaks Anthology - Hybrid of both methods
cd_tweaks_0_weight_created_weapons;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight
cd_tweaks_alter_thac0_table;The Tweaks Anthology - Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table
cd_tweaks_triple_class_hla_table;The Tweaks Anthology - Triple-Class HLA Tables
cd_tweaks_arcane_divine_save_penalties;The Tweaks Anthology - Arcane and divine magic
cd_tweaks_trap_cap_removal;The Tweaks Anthology - Trap Cap Removal [Ardanis/GeN1e]
cd_tweaks_remove_magical_trap_delay;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Delay for Magical Traps [Ardanis/GeN1e]
cd_tweaks_summoning_cap_removal;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons
cd_tweaks_remove_class_racial_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes
cd_tweaks_alter_dualclass_humans_yes_nonhumans_yes;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow non-humans to dual-class
cd_tweaks_multiclass_allow_all_all;The Tweaks Anthology - Install options one and two (everyone can multi-class anything)
cd_tweaks_exceptional_strength_weight_limits;The Tweaks Anthology - Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes [sarevok57]
cd_tweaks_loosen_shield_restrictions;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]
cd_tweaks_lightning_bolts_pls_no_bouncerino;The Tweaks Anthology - Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce [Angel]
cd_tweaks_faster_dearnise_keep_timer;The Tweaks Anthology - Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests
cd_tweaks_max_hp_at_l1;The Tweaks Anthology - Max HP at Level One
cd_tweaks_easy_spell_learning_no_cap;The Tweaks Anthology - 100% learn spells and no maximum cap
cd_tweaks_bottomless_bags;The Tweaks Anthology - Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
cd_tweaks_remove_you_must_gather;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]
cd_tweaks_increase_ammo_stacks_infinite;The Tweaks Anthology - Unlimited ammo stacking
cd_tweaks_increase_gem_stacks_80;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 80
cd_tweaks_increase_potion_stacks_40;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 40
cd_tweaks_increase_scroll_stacks_40;The Tweaks Anthology - Stacks of 40
cd_tweaks_happy_patch_angry_never_leave;The Tweaks Anthology - NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]
cd_tweaks_no_drow_avatars_in_underdark;The Tweaks Anthology - No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]
cd_tweaks_romance_cheats;The Tweaks Anthology - Romance Cheats [Sabre, Richardson, Weimer]
cd_tweaks_rest_anywhere;The Tweaks Anthology - Rest Anywhere [japheth]
cd_tweaks_sellable_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Sellable Items [icelus]
cd_tweaks_taerom_makes_multiple_ankheg_armor;The Tweaks Anthology - Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]
cd_tweaks_recover_ammo_25;The Tweaks Anthology - 25% chance to recover after a successful hit
cd_tweaks_recover_throwing_weapons_50;The Tweaks Anthology - 50% chance to recover after a successful hit
cd_tweaks_universal_four_weapon_slots;The Tweaks Anthology - Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots
cd_tweaks_personalize_savename_opt1;The Tweaks Anthology - Use scheme: 000000000-Protagonist-Save-Name
cd_tweaks_death_cam;The Tweaks Anthology - Death Cam
cd_tweaks_no_store_depreciation;The Tweaks Anthology - No Depreciation in Stores
cd_tweaks_reduced_party_chunking;The Tweaks Anthology - Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly
cd_tweaks_create_interval_four_saves_30;The Tweaks Anthology - Every 30 minutes (cycle through four saves)
cd_tweaks_adjust_evil_npc_reactions;The Tweaks Anthology - Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls
cd_tweaks_improved_fate_spirit_summoning;The Tweaks Anthology - Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
cd_tweaks_allow_npc_pairs_to_separate;The Tweaks Anthology - Allow NPC Pairs to Separate
cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_edwin_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_jaheira_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
cd_tweaks_ng_jaheira;The Tweaks Anthology - Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment
cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_minsc_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
cd_tweaks_consistent_stats_viconia_bg2;The Tweaks Anthology - Use BG2 values
cd_tweaks_protect_sharteel;The Tweaks Anthology - Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge
cd_tweaks_disable_joinable_ai_scripts;The Tweaks Anthology - Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party
cd_tweaks_removable_npc_items;The Tweaks Anthology - Removable NPC Items
HiddenGameplayOptions:38;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game options for Tweak Anthology's "Create Interval Saves"
ImoenIsStone:0;ImoenIsStone - Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight

bg1npcmusic:0;bg1npcmusic - Install All Audio
HQ_SoundClips_BG2EE:0;High Quality soundclips for BG2:EE extended content - Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content
DruidGroveMakeover:0;DruidGroveMakeover - Druid Grove Area Visual Makeover
PPE:0;PPE - Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component
PPE:150;PPE - Random
PPE:20;PPE - Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits
PPE:40;PPE - Vampire NPCs
LightingPack:1;LightingPack - Slightly increased contrast, brightness and gamma
LightingPack:102;LightingPack - Apply preset "Daylight (neutral)" (6,500 Kelvin)

EET_end:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - End - Standard installation

stratagems:3505;Sword Coast Stratagems - Wider selection of random scrolls
stratagems:3550;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level)
stratagems:3580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage
stratagems:4000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Faster Bears
stratagems:4020;Sword Coast Stratagems - More realistic wolves and wild dogs
stratagems:4052;Sword Coast Stratagems - Reputation increases at about 1/3 the normal rate
stratagems:4150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla
stratagems:4162;Sword Coast Stratagems - License costs 20,000 gp
stratagems:4171;Sword Coast Stratagems - Gaelan wants 60,000 gold pieces
stratagems:4215;Sword Coast Stratagems - Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas
stratagems:5080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast
stratagems:5900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
stratagems:6000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter general AI
stratagems:6010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Better calls for help
stratagems:6030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Mages
stratagems:6040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Priests
stratagems:6100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Potions for NPCs
stratagems:6300;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter sirines and dryads
stratagems:6310;Sword Coast Stratagems - Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
stratagems:6320;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter basilisks
stratagems:6500;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved golems
stratagems:6510;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved fiends and celestials
stratagems:6520;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter genies
stratagems:6540;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter dragons
stratagems:6560;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter mind flayers
stratagems:6570;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter githyanki
stratagems:6580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Vampires
stratagems:7000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved doppelgangers
stratagems:7010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
stratagems:7030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved kobolds
stratagems:7040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Relocated bounty hunters
stratagems:7050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Ulcaster
stratagems:7060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Balduran's Isle
stratagems:7070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Durlag's Tower
stratagems:7090;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Cloakwood Druids
stratagems:7100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bassilus
stratagems:7110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drasus party
stratagems:7130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Red Wizards
stratagems:7140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Undercity assassins
stratagems:7150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction
stratagems:7200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-two end battle
stratagems:7210;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-three end battle
stratagems:7220;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-four end battle
stratagems:7230;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-five end battle
stratagems:7250;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved final battle
stratagems:7900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved minor encounters
stratagems:8000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Make the starting dungeon slightly harder
stratagems:8010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Shade Lord
stratagems:8040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider
stratagems:8050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Random Encounters
stratagems:8060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
stratagems:8070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Unseeing Eye
stratagems:8080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bodhi
stratagems:8090;Sword Coast Stratagems - Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold
stratagems:8100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold
stratagems:8110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Sahuagin
stratagems:8130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Rebalanced troll regeneration
stratagems:8140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drow
stratagems:8150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Watcher's Keep
stratagems:8160;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Fire Giant temple
stratagems:8190;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Minor Encounters

ZG-SOD-PLANETARS;Random Graion Tweaks - Change Planetars to use their SoD solar-based artwork
ZG-BAG-OF-SPILLING;Random Graion Tweaks - Bag of Spilling (move bugged supposed-to-be-available items to a bag in the creature's inventory)
D5_FUNCTIONAL_WEAPON_TWEAKS;Scales of Balance - IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks
D5_UNIVERSAL_POTIONS;Scales of Balance - IWO - All Potions Usable by Any Class
D5_COMBAT_SKILLS;Scales of Balance - NEW Expanded Combat Skills System
D5_COMBINED_WEAPON_CATEGORIES;Scales of Balance - WPO - Broader Weapon Categories
D5_REVISED_WEAPON_STYLES;Scales of Balance - WPO - Fighting Style Changes
D5_EE_WSPATCK_FOR_ALL;Scales of Balance - WPO - APR on Spec
D5_REVISED_ABILITY_SCORES;Scales of Balance - SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul
D5_ABILITY_SCORE_SPELL_SLOTS;Scales of Balance - SBO - Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots
D5_SBO_5E_MEM_PLUS_CASTING_SLOTS;Scales of Balance - SBO - bonuses for memorization slots AND casting slots
D5_REVISED_HD;Scales of Balance - Generous (above-average) hit points

atweaks:100;atweaks - Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters
atweaks:101;atweaks - Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack
atweaks:103;atweaks - Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability
atweaks:104;atweaks - PnP Color Spray
atweaks:105;atweaks - PnP Dimension Door
atweaks:130;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Dwarves
atweaks:140;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Gnomes
atweaks:160;atweaks - PnP Undead
atweaks:185;atweaks - PnP Fey creatures
atweaks:186;atweaks - Revised Call Woodland Beings spell
atweaks:190;atweaks - PnP Elementals
atweaks:191;atweaks - Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes
atweaks:200;atweaks - Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items
atweaks:201;atweaks - Instant casting for warrior innates
atweaks:211;atweaks - Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits
atweaks:210;atweaks - Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars
atweaks:310;atweaks - Distinctive creature coloring
atweaks:315;atweaks - Distinctive creature soundsets
atweaks:510;atweaks - Expanded temple services
klatu:1000;klatu - The Gloves of Goodman Hayes
klatu:1010;klatu - The Manual of War
klatu:1030;klatu - Romance Cheat: Isra will Romance Neutral Characters
klatu:2040;klatu - Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells
klatu:2050;klatu - Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster
klatu:2060;klatu - Standardize Poison Immunity
klatu:2080;klatu - Drop Equipment on Disintegration
klatu:2090;klatu - Drop Equipment on Petrification
klatu:2100;klatu - Drop Equipment on Imprisonment
klatu:2130;klatu - Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic)

npc_ee:1010;NPC_EE - Remove dual-class flag from Imoen (warning, see Readme)
npc_ee:1020;NPC_EE - Remove dual-class flag from Nalia (warning, see Readme)
npc_ee:2000;NPC_EE - NPC class/stat/kit choices

For starters, Taerom is nowhere to be found when I go in his shop. I didn't go there immediately, cause I was about to do the Nashkel mines for the serpents of Abbathor quest when the quest started, so I figured the timer had ran out (is this correct? If the timer runs out, he just disappear and we can't finish the quest?)

I decided then to advance wtith the console creating ACTAEROM.CRE inside AC6701.ARE, then setting ACREVIQUEST to 5 and asking him where to go again. From there the quest played normally, until party returns to AC6701.ARE, where Revianel and Taerom greet each other, and dialog stops suddenly after Taerom's line 'I.. I don't know what to say' (state 26). When i hit continue, nothing follows. Neither Taerom or Revianel has anything to say to me. Is Breagar supposed to interject at this point? Should Tobin be there to say something? (because he's not). Or maybe I'm missing the area script? Opening the area with NI shows a greyed out AC6701.BCS, that file is not present in my install..

I probably screwed something up with the console, but I wanted to let you know about this in case there's a problem somewhere.

I don't want to sound like I put the blame on the mod because it is not the mod's fault.

Something bugs my Breagar. He initiates the banter with phrase "Why do you wish to waste my time with idle banter?" and even after I close the dialogue Breagar keeps engaging the PC with same dialogue - endless loop. I used notepad++ to search for this phase in all BG2EE files and it only found this phrase in dialg.tlk - that's mighty weird I was hoping to find out some some mod dlg or d file and use the global to disable this intrusive endless loop bug.

N5Ezhgf.jpg

NearInfinity search results:

UmneTUj.jpg

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.7
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - (LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature): 0.9.7
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - (visual indicators for modal actions, contingency spells, and spell/item cooldowns): 0.9.7
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #11 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v10
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 14
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 14
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Give Sarevok his armor, helm, and sword -> Equipped: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Elminster makes an appearance outside of the Ducal Palace: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #72 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Use abbreviated capture scene leading to BG2: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.2
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Will O'Hara NPC: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Will O'Hara: Install English Soundset: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Lesser Fiends: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Haeball: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Ghotal: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #13 // Reduce Number of Shaman Cloaks -> Remove Cloaks from generic Orc Priests: 5.0.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 3.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 75 percent: 3.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 9.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 9.0
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
~LONGERROADEE/LONGERROADEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road: 1.9.2
~LONGERROADEE/LONGERROADEE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.: 1.9.2
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v25.6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25.6
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // SoD Ending: jastey's Tweaks -> Revised Full Version: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v9.2
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.3
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie: v4.8
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 4.3
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.3
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.0
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.0
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v7
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found): Beta 3
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v3
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v3
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~CTBLIBERATE/CTBLIBERATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Liberation of Hlondeth: v0.3
~DROWLIB/DROWLIB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drow Library: v0.4
~CANDLEMEM/CANDLEMEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Memories: v0.3
~DISOBEDIENCE/DISOBEDIENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Civil Disobedience: v0.3
~CTBICE/CTBICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Have Ice: v0.3
~VELVET/VELVET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Velvetfoot: v0.2
~RYBERG/RYBERG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Speak With the Dead: v0.3
~MALTESE/MALTESE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Elves and Artefacts: v0.4
~HOLLYELF/HOLLYELF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Holly the Elf: v0.3
~CTBVAMP/CTBVAMP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Master Vampire: v0.3
~MELYNDA/MELYNDA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Melynda the Mute: v0.3
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~FRAMED/FRAMED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Framed: Provide multiple versions of chapter 6 -> Use custom voice-overs for new chapter movies: v1.13
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v4.2
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // DSotSC Wizard spells: v4.2
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // DSotSC Priest spells: v4.2
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v4.2
~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v4.2
~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v3.2
~BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE/BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bank of Baldur's Gate: v0.3
~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Travellers in Faerun: v0.82
~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Arkanis Gath's Investigation: v0.82
~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Peddler: v0.82
~VAULTEET/SETUP-VAULTEET.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (Ikki's rework for EET compatibility): v8.1
~TNOOBER/TNOOBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sword of Noober: 2.1.0
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 15
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
~IMNESVALE/IMNESVALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Imnesvale Mod -> Hard: v2.1
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.2
~BLACKHEARTS EET/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Blackhearts for EET: v1.0
~DERATS_OGRE/SETUP-DERATS_OGRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // The ogre and the gnome, a story of blue: Version 3
~THOGHMA/SETUP-THOGHMA.TP2~ #2 #0 // A Quest in the service of Oghma: v1.8
~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi -> Use new, less cheesy items AND Add them to creatures' equipment (recommended): 6.0.0
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
~BG1AERIE/SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 18.3
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 18.3
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.2
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brage's Redemption - Brage Joinable NPC for Baldur's Gate: 7.2
~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assign the mod's portrait and soundset to the original Brage in game.: 7.2
~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brage's Redemption: Crossmod Content: 7.2
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu: v3.5
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Valerie/Isra crossmod content: v3.5
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin/Isra crossmod content: v3.5
~CORWINEET/CORWINEET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Corwin NPC: v1.2
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE and EET: v2.2
~VAMPIRETALES/SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales 2.0 (rework for EET compatibility): 2.1
~ULDAR/SETUP-ULDAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Uldar, the half-orc Barbarian: v1.1
~HUBELPOT/HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Hubelpot Thistledown, the Vegetable Merchant NPC mod -> Hubelpot is a Vegetable Farmer (alternate kit): v2.1.0
~HUBELPOT/HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Alternate Portrait by Enkida: v2.1.0
~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v9
~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v3.0
~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth mod: v21
~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v9
~VARSHOON/VARSHOON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Varshoon - an illithid NPC for BG2: v8.0
~VARSHOON/VARSHOON.TP2~ #0 #1 // New paperdoll for illithids (inventory illustration): v8.0
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.1
~DACE_EET/DACE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for EET: V 3.1b
~DACE_EET/DACE_EET.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate portrait by Ilmatar?: V 3.1b
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 6
~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Full version (ToB required): v1.7
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Baldurized Dialogues: v1.7
~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: 1.92
~VERRBG2/VERRBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza – the rakshasa NPC for BG2EE: 2.1
~QUAYLE/QUAYLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Quayle NPC for Baldur's Gate 2: 7.1
~QUAYLE/QUAYLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Quayle NPC: Player-Initiated Dialogues: 7.1
~KIDO/SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester : v8.0
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid for BG2EE: v1.00
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Khalid for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v1.00
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v5.0
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v6
~ANISHAI/ANISHAI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anishai one-day NPC: v3
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v19
~XANBG1VOICE/SETUP-XANBG1VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Delete all other Xan audio lines, inlcuding banter and romance lines (recommended): v2
~XANBG1VOICE/SETUP-XANBG1VOICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Original BG1 soundset for Xan BG2 NPC: v2
~KINDREK/SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek: v2.8
~KIMPIRATE/KIMPIRATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kim the Pirate: V2
~ARIENA/SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc: v3.1
~ALORA/ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 2.0
~TIAX/TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v17
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance: v3.1
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Edwin flirts: v3.1
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // New ending for Viconia Romance by Laufey: v3.1
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Give Edwina a Portrait: v3.1
~TSUJATHA/SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha created by Sillara of the Tamari: v17
~SHADOWADEPT/SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadow Magic: Main Component: 2.21
~SHADOWADEPT/SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Shadow Magic: Shadow Monk monk kit: 2.21
~SHADOWADEPT/SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shadow Magic: Quests and Encounters (BG:EE😞 2.21
~SHADOWADEPT/SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shadow Magic: Enhanced Shade Lord (BG2:EE😞 2.21
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC😞 v4.8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Eddard: v4.8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.8
~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 5.3
~SOLAUFEIN/SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for BG2EE or EET: v2.04
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1, by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey)?: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V6
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nathaniel NPC: v5.0
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install an alternative portrait for Nathaniel? -> Alternate portrait by Amaurea (Milo Ventimiglia): v5.0
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Solaufein Conflict: v5.0
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #4 // Kelsey Content: v5.0
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V6
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB: 2.7.2
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?: 2.7.2
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #6 // How much time would you like in between Iylos' PC dialogues? -> 60 Minutes: 2.7.2
~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BG2EE and EET: v5.05
~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Amber ToB Content (English Only): v5.05
~SHEENA/SETUP-SHEENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install A Half Dragon Tale: v3.1
~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena: v20
~VALEN/SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen: v52
~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Solaufein's Rescue: Jastey's Solaufein NPC for BGII: 4.0
~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #1 // Give Solaufein in Ust Natha the Mod's Portrait: 4.0
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 1.0.1
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Mages cast Gate far from themselves: 1.0.1
~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Oberan's Secret: V0.4
~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Dragonspear Rune: V0.4
~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Athkatla Rune: V0.4
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v3.0.0
~MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET/SETUP-MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Mage Stronghold EET: 0.5
~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v15
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.4
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.4
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
~DORN/SETUP-DORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dorn expanded romance by trinit: v3.3
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v6.2
~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe for EET (Original Contents): v1.8 EE
~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chloe EET (Extended content): v1.8 EE
~VICONIA/VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Romance and additional friendship talks for BG2 / BG2EE: 6.1
~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Set romance restrictions -> Romance restriction: Keep restrictions from the early version of the mod (elven/half-elven/human/halfling/tiefling female, charisma 13+): 6.1
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v3.1.1
~KORGAN/KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.5
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 8.1
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG/CG/LN protagonists: 8.1
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #5 // More youthful-looking portrait by Senka: 8.1
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Select Keldorn's dialogue timer: -> Speed: minimum 1 hour (SoA)/1.5 hour (ToB) real time between dialogues: 8.1
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.7
~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1.4
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Corthala Romantique - Main Valygar Romance: v5
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Corthala Romantique - Bathing scene: v5
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v5
~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB😞 v2.2
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~CERND/CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
~MINSCFRIENDSHIP/MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
~JAHEIRARECAST/JAHEIRARECAST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Jaheira Recast: Character Sounds -> Use BG1+BG2 Character Sounds: v3.0
~JAHEIRARECAST/JAHEIRARECAST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Jaheira Recast: Dialog Voiceover: v3.0
~EET_SWO/EET_SWO.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sword of Chaos: v0.9
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v10
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Haer'Dalis Romance crossmod content: v2.7
~PETSY/PETSY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Petsy Chattertone: 4.2
~PETSY/PETSY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Petsy/Nephele crossmod banters: 4.2
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 2.3
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 2.3
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 2.3
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 2.3
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #3 // Installation of adult romance content: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #44 // Select Ajantis' Friendship Dialogues and Romance Speed: -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between Dialogues: 20
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): 5.6
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Fade EE: give Fade Shadowdancer kit: 5.6
~XULAYE_EET/XULAYE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xulaye NPC Mod for EET: v2.5
~SIMENPC/SIMENPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sime NPC: v0.4
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health  (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: 23
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Adrian for BGII -> Change Adrian's class to Mage/Thief: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install optional soundset for Adrian (only in English) -> Phaelin's soundset: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #31 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> For Active Romance or Friendship: v6
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3.1
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Isra Crossmod Content: v3.1
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Faren NPC for Baldur's Gate II: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose Faren's weapon proficiency skillset -> Martial configuration: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Adrian Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ajantis Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Amber Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Angelo Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Arath Content: 4.0
~BRANWEN/BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v8pre
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Branwen Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chloe Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #12 // Coran Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #13 // Dace Linton Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #15 // de'Arnise Romance Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #16 // Edwin Romance Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #17 // Fade Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #19 // Isra Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Iylos Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #21 // Kelsey Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #22 // Keto Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #24 // Nathaniel Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #25 // Nephele Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #26 // Ninde Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #27 // Romantic Encounters Content (can be installed before or after Romantic Encounters): 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #28 // Saerileth Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #29 // Sarah Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Solaufein Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #31 // Tashia Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #32 // Tiax Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #33 // Tsujatha Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #34 // Xan Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #35 // Xulaye Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #36 // Yasraena Content: 4.0
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #37 // Yeslick Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
~SAFANA/SAFANA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Safana in Amn: v0.4
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: 1.5
~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (4.1.0 Version!): 4.1.0
~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Romance Option -> Don't Allow multiple Romance (Only valid for Vanilla romances): 4.1.0
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.11
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.11
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.11
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Optional Soundset for Clara NPC: Version 3.11
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #5 // Optional Hi-Res Portrait for Mazzy created by Edvin.: Version 3.11
~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections: v0.9.1
~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Neera Banters: Interaction Banters: v0.9.1
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.0
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #3 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1 hour: v1.3.0
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v21
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v21
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v21
~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower of Deception: v4.0.6
~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.6
~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.6
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Reduce weapon immunities and resistances for constructed golems: 6.2
~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 6.2
~DJINNICOMPANION/DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.9
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.0.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.0.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #11 // Change Breagar's dialog timer? (Default is 30 minutes between dialogues.) -> 1 hour real time between talks: 12.0.0
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #30 // Use Dialogue Style for Brandock's Banter in SoD: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: Beta_16
~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 8
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.3
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.2
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> All available NPCs: 3.2
~7C#SARTWEAK/7C#SARTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Change Sarevok back to his BG1, non-TotSC version -> Only give Sarevok bonuses (eg. don't lower his Saving Throws): v1.2
~7C#SARTWEAK/7C#SARTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #251 // Give Sarevok a better weapon -> Give him Ascension's Final Battle Sarevok's sword: v1.2
~SWORDAP/SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kit Tomes for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu: v2.2
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Panver's Merchandise -> Panver Sells 6 Tomes per Kit: v2.2
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tome Locations -> Merchandise & Quest Rewards-> Panver is in the Elfsong Tavern in Baldur's Gate City East: v2.2
~ZG_PST_VOICES/ZG_PST_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.2
~ZG_IWD_VOICES/ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.2
~ZG_IWD2_VOICES/ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.4
~ZG_BG_VOICES/ZG_BG_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
~ZG_BG2_VOICES/ZG_BG2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.0
~ZG_BGNPC_VOICES/ZG_BGNPC_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate NPC Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.0
~ZG_NWN_VOICES/ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v2.0.1
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 18
~DIMENSION_GATE/SETUP-DIMENSION_GATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dimension_Gate: 1.3
~SPELLFIX_VISUAL_EFFECTS/SETUP-SPELLFIX_VISUAL_EFFECTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // SpellFix_Visual_Effects: 1.0
~DSR/DSR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Demon-summoning ritual (WeiDU😞 v8.0.0
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #90 // Expanded Polymorph Self: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #141 // Randomized Enemy Equipment -> Do Not Add High Quality Items: v5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Berserker Overhaul: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Kensai Overhaul: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Barbarian Overhaul: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1007 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8003 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Nerfed stat bonuses (net +2 to STR): 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give M'khiin the Warhorn Shaman Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 3.3
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 3.3
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.84.5
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.84.5
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Install Paladin kits: 0.84.5
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Install Ranger kits: 0.84.5
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #19 // NPCs/Summons Set Off Traps -> Everyone can set off traps (excluding illusions, etc.): v25
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1091 // Remove Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Divine Spellcasters -> Clerics and Druids: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 10
~VAULTEET/SETUP-VAULTEET.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Vault's item upgrades - Compatibility with Item Revisions. Recommended for consistency if you plan to install IR main component later: v8.1
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Randomly replace the WIS tome normally found in TotSC with one of the 6 available types: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #540 // Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #560 // More Spell Shield scrolls: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #570 // Randomise the appearance of cursed items: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Randomise items -> Mode 1: Randomise with in-game scripts. Some items are lost: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10210 // Duergar merchants: 7
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10300 // Prevent Watcher's Keep statues from disappearing: 7
~SETUP-W_3KRADZIEJ.TP2~ #1 #1 // W_3kradziej
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wilson's strength doesn't stack indefinitely: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Vernus can be raised: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fix Black Pits oversights: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Hold Person doesn't display multiple strings: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Dueling fireshields don't go infinite: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Standardize Wand of Missiles: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Inquisitor True Sight is consistent with other versions of the spell: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Temple cures work better: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Bala's Axe dispels reasonably well: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Celestials cast all of their spells at high levels: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Antimagic Ray and Spell Shield -> Spell Shield blocks one antimagic ray: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Death Ward protects against Aec'Letec's Death Gaze: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Elemental protection spells increment resistances: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Vorpal weapons don't chunk: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Resurrection can heal the living: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Loosen restrictions on what clones can do: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #240 // Undead Hunters are better at Turn Undead: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Green Slime poison can be cured: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Allies against Bodhi are better prepared for vampires: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Map notes for BGEE quests: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #320 // Standardize inn and tavern music: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #360 // Nature's Beauty blindness can be cured: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #370 // Fix Imoen's script in BGEE/SoD: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #380 // Prevent characters from acting uncontrollably when under Project Image: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #390 // Some merchants ignore reputation: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Imoen always joins at level 1 outside Candlekeep: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #422 // Less reputation loss for killing Phandalyn -> Lose 3 rep or innocent penalty, whichever is less: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #430 // Kondar works against more kinds of shapeshifters: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Adoy's Belt: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #490 // Liia knows how to cast her spells: 3.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // The Manual of War: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Romance Cheat: Isra will Romance Neutral Characters: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Streamlined Wizard Spell Progression: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Streamlined Sorcerer Spell Progression: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Identify all store items: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Familiars can sort magical scrolls: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Remove Chaos Shield icons from all items: 1.7
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Make quest experience divided among party members
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #900 // Let Rangers and Paladins cast spells at their full caster level
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Give Monks a cooler Deflect Missiles ability
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Give Rangers the Tracking ability (from Throne of Bhaal) starting at level 1
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Power Up Ranger Charm Animal
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow cursed scrolls to be used on enemies
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2600 // No Party Required area transitions
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Make it possible to enter the Nashkel Mines through the back cave entrance
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Make it possible to enter the catacombs beneath Candlekeep early
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Make it so the Jacil and Wiven encounters aren't replaced by other quests
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Give Belhifet more reasonable immunities
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Make Infravision actually do something -> Creatures without infravision have reduced visual range at night or in dark places
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4052 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/3 the normal rate: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4145 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4162 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 20,000 gp: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4217 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from the game -> Remove ammo up to the +2 level from random containers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For all shields and helmets: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood except the mines: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1142 // Gems and Potions Require Identification -> Just potions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> PnP restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No level progression changes, un-nerfed druid spell table only [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2580 // Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table -> Use PnP/PsT Table: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2391 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> BG2-Style Progression (Up To Level Six Spells) [TotoR]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2401 // Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table -> BG2-Style Progression (Up To Level Five Spells) [TotoR]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes [sarevok57]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Average rolls: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3081 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 40: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere [japheth]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3340 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 50 percent: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3350 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (one save only): v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Removable NPC Items: v16
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #41 // Integrate aTweaks "Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls" possibilities into Brandock's Scribe Scroll Ability -> Substantial: integrate with changing original ability so Brandock can only scribe spells he knows (NOT recommended for classic BG2/BGT😞 Beta_16
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // House Tweaks: Expanded Shapeshifting: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Give Stat Bonuses to EENPCs in BG2 (except Hexxat): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // House Tweaks: Race Text Patch: 1.91
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Smarter familiars: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #1 // More resilient familiars: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Non-disarmable Davaeorn's Battle Horrors: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #16 // Extended soundsets for joinable NPCs -> Additions only: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Compliments and insults -> Reintroduce: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #32 // Sensible wand of frost -> AoE: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #33 // Potion of Really Mirrored Eyes: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #34 // Unlimited goodberries stacking: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #35 // Improved Shandalar's cloak: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #37 // Improved Equalizer: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Distinct quest items: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #42 // Spider form ignores web: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #43 // Cheesy Slayer: full heal on change: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #45 // Cheesy Slayer: reputation -> reduced loss: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #46 // True True Sight: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #48 // Greater Command AoE: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #53 // Sensible Blade spins: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #55 // Close shop steal exploit -> Can't steal from fences: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #57 // More ankheg armors by Taerom: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Cleanup stores: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #59 // Limited stock: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #60 // Fair fights | POWER USER component, consult readme -> Just a few select enemies: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #62 // No XP farming: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #63 // Can't steal Carsomyr: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #67 // Improved strongholds: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #68 // Save Melicamp: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #69 // Less autosaves | POWER USER component, consult readme: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #70 // More map notes: v8.25
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #80 // More mage fencing scrolls in BG1: v8.25
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Edwin appearance -> BG2: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1041 // Viconia appearance -> BG2: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Cameo NPCs appearance: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2056 // XP for killing creatures -> Custom value: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2061 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 75%: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
~NOSTALGIAPACK/NOSTALGIAPACK.TP2~ #0 #60 // Restore BG1 Flaming Fist appearance: RC4
~NOSTALGIAPACK/NOSTALGIAPACK.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore BG1 Amnian Guard appearance: RC4
~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS/A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Compact Statistics: 2.0
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // SoD - Give Imoen a special wand for palace attack scene: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // SoD - Allow PC to give aid to Imoen after attack in palace: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // SoD - Ditch Tour-Guide Corwin Schael: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.4
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.4
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 1.0
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 1.0
~SUMMONSFOW/SUMMONSFOW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Summons and charmed creatures clear fog of war: 1.3
~MIH_TWEAKS/SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Protection from Evil blocks Domination: v2
~MIH_TWEAKS/SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Dismissable Spells (BETA): v2
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #7 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #9 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #10 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #11 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #12 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #13 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #14 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #15 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #16 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #17 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #18 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #19 // The Surgeon's Plight: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #20 // Sarevok's Assassins: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #21 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #22 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1😞 v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #23 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #24 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #25 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #26 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #27 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #28 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #29 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #30 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #31 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #32 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #33 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #34 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #36 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #37 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #38 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #39 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #40 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #41 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #42 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #43 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #45 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #47 // Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB😞 v5.1
~MIH_TWEAKS/SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Spell Level affects Saving Throws: v2
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #110 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 67% (recommended): v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #170 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 125%: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #215 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 67% (recommended): v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #247 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 50%: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #430 // Realistic random treasures -> Both 1 and 2 (25% of treasures lost): v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #470 // Change creature gold carried -> Reduce to 50% (recommended): v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v11.0.0
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Larger worldmap screen window for the worldmap menu.ui -> Dragonspear style: v11.0.0
~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 4.0
~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Update key bindings -> for priest and mage spells: 4.0
~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE/HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
~SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES/SKILLS-AND-ABILITIES.TP2~ #0 #141 // Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Higher than Specialized (2 pips) in Weapons Proficiencies -> Allow Fighter Multiclasses to Achieve Master (3 pips) in Weapon Proficiencies: v1.2.3-beta
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v11.2
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v11.2
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v11.2
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC class/stat/kit choices: 5.9.6
~BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING/BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert: 1.1

I can hear music playing after closing the dialog window. Maybe I just need to put some Breagar global to close the dialog for good and it won't spam me with endless loop?

Edited by zelazko