Back for another playthrough

10 hours ago, Caedwyr said:

Bjornin the paladin.

Oh yes, I always wanted to be able to take him along. I imagine him to be too injured in most of BG1, though (I wrote the bg1re Bjorning extention so of course I'd say that) but at some point his injuries should be healed enough one would think.

Concerning Tamah: as @Zutroy pointed out, you have to extract the letters inside the books and give those to her. There will be a closure to the Camryn&Tamah story in Candlekeep if the letters are brought to her before returning there.

Very nice idea on resurrecting Gorion. I'm not that fond of having him as a party member myself, though.

Another thing that would be nice is some crossmod between Brandock and Helga npc mods for BG1.  They are both encountered close to each other and it would be nice if the two mods recognized this.  Even if it is just Brandock mentioning that he heard voices talking which led him to approach everyone.

I'm always open for crossmod. The problem is that I have little time to play myself so I'm not really familiar with other mod NPCs, as well as crossmod being something I'll focus on when the core content of the NPC is finished. But anyone interested just pass me the first line of a banter from their mod NPC and I'll make mine reply.

We're at Baldur's Gate now and are all madly working on the sidequests that can be found there.  I appreciate the density of the city, but the Atkatla city map is a big improvement in that it actually names the districts on the map and makes it much easier to navigate around the city.

Correction on the Northern Citadel quest, it requires that a character use a Restoration scroll.  Also, Pique says he is giving you an item, but the player does not receive anything.  Details of both on the Beamdog thread for Northern Tales of the Sword Coast.

12 hours ago, Caedwyr said:

Correction on the Northern Citadel quest, it requires that a character use a special restoration scroll that looks like every other restoration scrolls. 

Where exactly? Is this a special scroll with a unique name or is it supposed to me any restoration scroll?

Reports like these are also very welcome in the mod's bug thread so they don't get lost.