Beta Testing Issues

8 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

I of course opened the graves, though. I'd have to turn in my Adventurer's Badge to the authorities if I didn't.

Heh. I hope you were pestered with skeletons?

I always thought the "Majesty" was a wild guess of a smart PC (akthough the reply is not tagged with a stat check).

The quest was designed by Yovaneth, including the skeleton spawning and of course the areas.

35 minutes ago, jastey said:

Heh. I hope you were pestered with skeletons?

Most assuredly! :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, jastey said:

I always thought the "Majesty" was a wild guess of a smart PC (akthough the reply is not tagged with a stat check).

That's what I chalked it up to. I just didn't know if I missed some lore or clue of some sort.

Getting wierd map bug in the sea tower outside. The Map is there but it is not alligned with the image. the screen shot below is by the tanners door. thank fully i know the map. sometimes reloading fixes it (or leaving and sleeping in the docks sewer) I have recently done a clean install nothing really new just updated. used to work fine

image.thumb.png.de120fdd004c0ef3c1d2bd446ce6ce34.png

WeiDU.log

Edited by DiesIrae

GUI early is only necessary if you have mods that would alter it, e.g. by adding more profession fields to classes etc.

5 minutes ago, DiesIrae said:

explains the double quest characters that probably isn't helping

lol that's the disadvantage of characters being patched into the area file directly.

7 minutes ago, DiesIrae said:

I let you know if i work out a cause or pattern.

Thanks! It would be interesting to know whether other mod areas are affected, too. I was thinking about other areas having a similar name and rewriting parts of the area graphics (something that's easily done with EE's new format), but it seems to be the graphics from the correct area, just totally misplaced.

@JediMindTrix I can't identify anything, either.

Nevertheless, thanks for reporting, at least you don't seem to have problems that lead to crashes. If you want to investigate this further you could look at the area (AR1200.are) with NI and make a changelog on it or the two cre files, or have a look at ANIMATE.ids what the entries

0x4102 STATIC_PEASANT_MAN_MATTE

0x4112 STATIC_PEASANT_WOMAN_MATTE

look for you and whether it was changed by a mod. These are the animations the cres have in my unmodded SoD game.