Beta Testing Issues

vEAOB.7

Some monks of ilmater (bsfmonk.cre and bstq008.cre) with a female paperdoll have the gender set to male, so PPE gives them a male monk portrait.

The same goes for the farmer's wife (damn, she's ugly in my install 😆) although ysfarmwi.cre's gender is set to female, so I don't know anymore.

The corpse at 655x557 of BS0113.are contains an invisible, undroppable, nameless item.

I got the same issue between the fletcher's quest and the fire elemental quest described earlier in this thread. (completed it by adding the correct item via console)

Also, may I ask for a couple of hints?

Spoiler

Where can I find the seventh medallion for the demon platform? Asking mainly to be sure it's not supposed to be that invisible item mentioned above.

I did Klaus's quest, he's now inside the temple of ilmater wandering how to save someone... Is there a way to progress the quest? Or maybe it's content to be added later?

Edited by Gwaihir
4 hours ago, Gwaihir said:

he's now inside the temple of ilmater wandering how to save someone... Is there a way to progress the quest?

No, not in the Early Acces. (The quest was still too glitchy.) That's just a huge teaser! :)

4 hours ago, Gwaihir said:

Where can I find the seventh medallion for the demon platform? Asking mainly to be sure it's not supposed to be that invisible item mentioned above.

The invisible item is not wanted, probably a leftover and will be removed. I'm not sure what you mean by 7th medallion for the demon platform, though?

Thank you for the resports!

2 hours ago, jastey said:

I'm not sure what you mean by 7th medallion for the demon platform, though?

I was referring to BS0114.are and the golden discs. I was sure that

Spoiler

it was necessary to find the 'seventh to bind', as the riddle says, and place it on the heptagram. It never occured to me that I needed to do the opoposite and pick the others up to free the demon 😅 now I reloaded a save and figured it out.

Anyway, it would be very cool to add a little bit of lore to that area.. like

Spoiler

what's up with the dead mage. What happened to that guy, and how he's related to the demon. And how the demon got trapped. And maybe expand the sahuagin side of the story, maybe involving the temple of Umberlee. I was so disappointed when I realized the big door in the seacave was simply a passage into the temple.. I was like 'that's it? I want more, this is so good!'

Ok sorry for ranting a bit there. The point is, this is super good, and I can't wait to see how's going to develop.

2 minutes ago, Gwaihir said:

And maybe expand the sahuagin side of the story, maybe involving the temple of Umberlee. I was so disappointed when I realized the big door in the seacave was simply a passage into the temple.. I was like 'that's it? I want more, this is so good!'

Wait for v1. ;)

Thank you for the kind words!

And tagging @Acifer who made the high level encounter with the demon.

17 hours ago, Gwaihir said:

Anyway, it would be very cool to add a little bit of lore to that area..

That's a good point. When I created the encounter I didn't pay much attention to the lore, I just wanted to add two new areas from scratch that included an opponent for a higher level party. 😇
But adding a bit more lore sounds very intriguing. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

15 hours ago, Trouveur80 said:

Hi, I finished killing the last doppelgangers, the captain told me to report to the commander, but the commander doesn't have something to say about it.

Is there a variable I should check ?

In my four runs with BST, it's the first time I encounter this.

I found it in the readme, Dopelgangerquest somehow stayed at 18 instead of passing at 19 when finishing killing all of them.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:29 AM, Trouveur80 said:

Dopelgangerquest somehow stayed at 18 instead of passing at 19 when finishing killing all of them.

Thanks, maybe I need to put the variable increase in another script if people walk too quickly to teh commander's office. I'll check for next update.

I'm looking for the missing monk, I went and talked to Lime, now looking for Blurt but I cannot find him anywhere. I assume "in front of the Palace" means somewhere on the south part of the  central-north BG area, by the entrance to the Ducal Palace... but I've searched  that whole map and cannot find Blurt nor any other beggars...