Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest Toto

Hi, 

The new version is not working on my side: the party is just doing nothing.

The last working version for me is the 11.2.

All the mods I have installed (in order):

• EEex https://github.com/Bubb13/Bubbs-Spell-Menu-Extended/releases
  • Bubb13 spell menu
  • Ascension mod
  • Unfinished Business (UB)
  • A7 Skip Chateau Irenicus
  • A7 Chaos Sorcerer
  • The Long road
  • Solaufein NPC
  • Petsy NPC
  • Spell Revision
  • Rogue Rebalancing
  • NPC Kitpack
  • Tweaks anthology
  • NPC_EE
  • Infinity UI++
  • Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts

bddefai.bcs file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhsbvrsi3zjvmp/bddefai.bcs?dl=0

T.

4 hours ago, Guest Toto said:

Hi, 

The new version is not working on my side: the party is just doing nothing.

The last working version for me is the 11.2.

All the mods I have installed (in order):

• EEex https://github.com/Bubb13/Bubbs-Spell-Menu-Extended/releases
  • Bubb13 spell menu
  • Ascension mod
  • Unfinished Business (UB)
  • A7 Skip Chateau Irenicus
  • A7 Chaos Sorcerer
  • The Long road
  • Solaufein NPC
  • Petsy NPC
  • Spell Revision
  • Rogue Rebalancing
  • NPC Kitpack
  • Tweaks anthology
  • NPC_EE
  • Infinity UI++
  • Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts

bddefai.bcs file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhsbvrsi3zjvmp/bddefai.bcs?dl=0

T.

Please try this update and see if it works. Also, you will want Infinity UI++ directly after EEex, not at the end.

Edited by morpheus562

There are some problems regarding player actions while using these script:

•if you drink a potion for example you can't queue another action, it gets cancelled after a second or two, this include moving the character, I always have to spam to make him move until 1 round passes because the character keep stopping in place.

•Sometimes a character can spend 1 round for an action without actually doing what he was told to do.

•Maybe adding Shield Amulet to the pre-buffing scripts could be useful.

2 hours ago, Elder Enigma said:

•if you drink a potion for example you can't queue another action, it gets cancelled after a second or two, this include moving the character, I always have to spam to make him move until 1 round passes because the character keep stopping in place.

•Sometimes a character can spend 1 round for an action without actually doing what he was told to do.

I've noticed some wonkiness not long ago and I'm trying to isolate and identify the culprit. Seems to have appeared in v12. It's odd because it a character is selected they will remember the action; however, if they get unselected then they forget the action. Scripts have no way of identifying is a character is or is not selected, so I'm not sure if it's something else entirely.

Edited to add: Big thanks to @Bubbfor helping isolate the section of my code throwing the error. With his assistance, and some EEex shenanigans, I have what appears to be a workaround to get the end result I desired without causing any cancellation of user commands. Note: the problem of cancelled commands only exists in EEex as I'm having it push the envelope in regards to what script triggers are able to do. The change, which should be released in the next day or so, will eliminate the issue for those who run EEex.

Edited by morpheus562
17 hours ago, Elder Enigma said:

Still in development and cleanup of a few things, but please let me know if this update resolves what you are seeing.

Edited by morpheus562
1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

Still in development and cleanup of a few things, but please let me know if this update resolves what you are seeing.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v12.3.exe 1.9 MB · 1 download

Yeah, I forgot to say I have EEex installed.

Now it's smooth again.

16 hours ago, Elder Enigma said:

Dunno about this issue, most likely this version fixed it too, it's a bit tricky to spot.

6 hours ago, GawainBS said:

Hey. I tried to install this, but I got an error about a certain spl file missing. I got no idea what it is about.

SETUP-ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.DEBUG 595.16 kB · 3 downloads

I meant to reply with this earlier, but replied to a different comment in a completely different thread:

I think I see what is happening. The spell in question is from Faith and Powers and it is an HLA spell. EPS is assuming it is being added to BGEE which it isn't, hence your issue with a BGEE install and it not present. I'm seeing a couple more spells I'm doing this for, but it should be a relatively simple fix.

Please see the update below and let me know if this corrects your issue.

Edited by morpheus562

Thanks, it looks like it installed just fine now. I'd attach the new Debug file, but it's 570 kb.

Mighty kind of you to react this fast!

I play almost the exact same way: physical damage and magic is there to buff/dispel. 😉

Edited by GawainBS