Transitions 2.x Bug Reports and Feedback

Lauriel

24 minutes ago, Lauriel said:

If you had killed her before, she shouldn't have been a clean-up quest.  Since she had SCS stone golems I have to think this is an SCS inconsistency again. Thank you the heads up, I'll have to do some research.  I'll put this on my list of things to do.

I'm glad you liked it.  It was one of my favorites as well, although a dialogue line in the Angelo encounter cracks me up and is probably my favorite.

Well, I didn't kill her : when she is seriously wounded in the Iron Throne headquarter, she begs for mercy, and we can let her go alive.

Belt didn't ask yet for Angelo. The next on the list is Korzak. I had Tazok, Winski, Tamoko and Cythandria so far.

Edited by Trouveur80
33 minutes ago, Trouveur80 said:

I didn't kill her : when she is seriously wounded in the Iron Throne headquarter, she begs for mercy, and we can let her go alive.

Oh!  I have no idea how that would have happened.  I'll investigate again, but it is an easy work around no matter what.  Thank you!

36 minutes ago, Trouveur80 said:

Belt didn't ask yet for Angelo.

Just Tazok?  Weird that he'd have been selected as not being dead when the others were.  It's sounding less and less like SCS.  I'll have to install your mods and check. Part of the research ... :)

10 hours ago, Lauriel said:

Oh!  I have no idea how that would have happened.  I'll investigate again, but it is an easy work around no matter what.  Thank you!

Just Tazok?  Weird that he'd have been selected as not being dead when the others were.  It's sounding less and less like SCS.  I'll have to install your mods and check. Part of the research ... :)

Here is my weidu log  if it can help. 🙂

WeiDU.log

1 hour ago, Trouveur80 said:

Here is my weidu log  if it can help.

It definitely will.  Thank you.

43 minutes ago, Trouveur80 said:

I just entered Korzak's tomb and found dialog bugs.

Oh, those were really dumb mistakes on my part, but at least they are easy to fix.  Thank you for catching them!

You're welcome. You did all the work, I'm just enjoying your mod. 🙂

I found another minor bug, but I'm pretty sure it is from SCS.

Duke Liia often cast Teleport Field when I enter in the Palace. Other than that, the dukes are blue and I can talk to them without problem.

I'm certain it comes from SCS Liia's script during the battle against the doppelgangers.

Liliath.jpg

Lol, well after all she just escaped from a murder tentative. 🙂

By the way, two questions came to my mind :

- So we can have Imoen as a full party member for doing Korlaz's tomb ?

- XP from Korlaz's tomb counts in Transitions for the BG1 XP cap instead for the SoD XP cap ? I play with XP reduce to 50% since I had SotSC and BST installed, so I don't yet have attain max XP for BG1, but for most players this could be an issue since it means that Korlaz's tomb won't give them any XP compared to vanilla SoD.

Edited by Trouveur80

I hit a pretty hard bug.

After defeating Korzak, Ajantis stuters with the same banter :

But more importantly, when I click on the rope to exit Korzak's tomb, BGEE always crashs on desktop.

I will try console command to teleport to the Palace and see what will happen then...

EDIT : when teleporting to the Palace via the console, I could complete Sarevok's minions and Dead Three's Documents quests normally.

But if I talk again to Belt and Liia, I can received XP and rewards from their quests indefinitly.

Edited by Trouveur80
6 hours ago, Trouveur80 said:

when I click on the rope to exit Korzak's tomb, BGEE always crashs on desktop.

This might be due to that travel region bug in Transitions v2.0. I'll research it though, as if it was something new.

6 hours ago, Trouveur80 said:

if I talk again to Belt and Liia, I can received XP and rewards from their quests indefinitly.

Well, this is new.  On my list of things to check.  Thank you so much for taking the time to report these. :)