Transitions 2.x Bug Reports and Feedback

Lauriel

@Lauriel @jastey

Using version 2.4 with EndlessBG1 v 9, situation for my install is this:

- I killed Angelo, Tazok, Diarmid and Semaj in the final fight after they were turned into skeleton warriors (required by SCS, as I understand); got a clean up quest to kill Tazok; there's no journal entry (though I'm not sure if there's supposed to be one); there are 3 flaming fist soldiers outside the thieves guild sewers entrance; in the sewers I was attacked by bandits, but there is no trace of Tazok (may I ask where exactly is he suppposed to be?); going back to Belt, he asks if I've dealt with him yet.

- Doesn't seem I can do Korlasz tomb. After skipping the Tazok clean up quest, Belt mentions Korlasz. Asking how to find it, he says he'll get me there, Liia Jannath interjects asking for documents, then Belt says 'ok now, hold still' but after clicking 'continue' nothing happens.

- After those two attempts, I selected the 'got other things to do first' option, talked to belt again, and he gave me Winski's, Tamoko's and Cythandria's quests, that worked well (however Cythandria still has the two letters from slythe and Sarevok, and Sarevok's personal diary which is added by an UB component, I think).

- After completing successfully those three clean up quests, Belt keeps mentioning Korlasz, but as said above nothing happens. I skipped that, he gave me his 'gift', I used it to go to SoD, party gold is taken away, Imoen leaves, and after the fadeout game crashes. Tried several times now.

Tried skipping everything after the 'hero of baldur's gate' cutscene, same result. Also tried removing party members that were not automatcally removed (Flara and Moidre from Glam's NPC pack), game keeps crashing.

Attached a dump file, if it can be of help.

dump.2.6.6.0.0012.zip

Edited by Gwaihir

A couple of things to add to my previous post:

After getting the Korlasz clean up quest, I tried moving to BD0120.are with the console. Party appeared in the centre top room, and had a dialogue with Porios to surrender (I'm guessing this is from transitions, and it worked); also, the first SoD cutscene played right after this dialogue (the one with the Korlasz mercenaries dialogue and Imoen audio line); I played this twice, the first time the two mercenaries were not there, and their equipment was on the ground, while the second time the cutscene played normally. Both times I selected the 'surrender' dialogue option with Porios.

Interestingly, moving in the area causes Charname to lose all his items save for the cloak and helm of Balduran. The other members were fine.

Played through the dungeon, defeated Korlasz, clicking on the rope gets party back in Baldur's gate behind the temple, so that part works. After this, speaking to Belt gives XP and the item to transition. The XP and the item can be obtained infinitely by repeatedly talking to Belt.

I noticed that after traveling to the tomb the main menu changed to the SoD one, and also hitting ESC ingame brings up a menu with the SoD logo and hoped this might change something, but sing the item to start SoD still crashes the game, always at the same moment after the fadeout and removal of party members.

I tried quicksaving and reloading like this guy did. But game keeps crashing immediately after loading the scene with Charname and Imoen near the bed on the third floor of the ducal palace. If I start a new game directly in SoD and play through the tomb, everything plays correctly.

@Oloriniel The debug you attached only shows that you installed successfully the component "Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate". We would need the debug for the according component to see the error message. (I assume you are using PI that seems to save debugs for all components individually, or so I was told.)

Okay,, I found the PI debug (one for each component).  The log there shows that it installed properly!  But it's not in my WEIDU log, and I saw a bunch of gobbledigook in the text window when it got to and rejected that component.

Ah well.  It certainly seems to be a PI weirdness, not this mod.

Just a suggestion for a futur update of Transitions  :

I would consider a nice feature to divide the main component in two separate ones :

• On Main component to Prevent the end of game transition to SoD after Sarevok's death (that would be required for all other components dealing with BG1/SoD).
  • A separate component to prevent the end of game transition to ToB after Irenicus's death
Edited by Mordekaie

Have done BG1, SOD, SOA and watcher keep without any bug but now i can't progress anymore

It seems the elven Necklace doesn't work as intended to start TOB.

I suspect that SOA is not writed as finished in the code, so i get old bugs back at the start of TOB :

1 - Melissan doesn't appear after Gromnir death

2 - pocket plane baalspawn power is erased after each save, so i can't come back to pocket plane. Melissan bug seem related.

K4thos wrote something on it here :

I can't read shsforums, got timeout on my browser when i try to access it.

@Wabash SHS is still down unfortunately.

Oof, I'm kind-of maintainer of the mod but I'm not sure when I'll have time to look into this further. If you want you could send me a savegame where you are stuck to my username at web.de. You are playing EET? Your weidu.log and weidu-BGEE.log would also be helpful in case I'll take this on sometime in the future.

What do you mean with old bugs? Are these known and from where?

Just another couple of logs to add to the SoA-to-ToB no Pocket Plane (and no Melissan after Gromnir) ability bug. Notably, it also messes up Ascension banters and companion dismissal dialogue while in the Pocket Plane (they ask to go to their SoA location). Happily, uninstalling Transitions and playing through from SoA end seems to transition properly.

WeiDU-BGEE.log

Spoiler

~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~BG1AERIE\SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE

WeiDU.log (also has the bug with install orders that included Wheels of Prophecy and Longer road).

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 12
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Dragon Breath Fix: v1.22
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Revenant Animation Fix: v1.22
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.5
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.5
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.5
~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v9.2
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v30
~BG1NPCMUSIC\SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
~CERND\CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP\KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP\HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
~CORANBGFRIEND\CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.1
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE\CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v5
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP\VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.5
~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 8
~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG protagonists only (Recommended): 8
~MINSCFRIENDSHIP\MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP\SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
~VICONIA\VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
~YOSHIMO\YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
~MAZZY\MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.06
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.06
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.06
~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.2.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP\IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.8
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.4
~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS\A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Detailed Statistics: 2.0
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Miscellaneous Tweaks: v1.22
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 3.0
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For party-joinable NPCs only: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Unlimited jewelry, gem, and miscellaneous item stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited scroll stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 150 percent: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3354 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (cycle through four saves): v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v15
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #241 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Only standardize the Bhaalpowers' casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.53
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
~ZG_PST_VOICES\ZG_PST_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.2
~ZG_NWN_VOICES\ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
~ZG_IWD2_VOICES\ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
~ZG_IWD_VOICES\ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Replace all movies: v2.3.1
~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.19-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.19-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.19-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.9.19-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.9.19-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.9.19-alpha
~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 4.5
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v12.2.1
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v12.2.1
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v12.2.1

On 3/17/2022 at 9:42 PM, Mordekaie said:

Starting to install some mods with PI and make some tests for my next EET modded playthrough. I have some  "weird" (in my opinion) transition debug. I join those debug files and my weidu files.

If someone can have a look ! :)

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-transitions-22.log 4.24 kB · 27 downloads ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-transitions-33.log 4.6 kB · 22 downloads ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-transitions-22.log 4.24 kB · 21 downloads WeiDU.log 13.54 kB · 25 downloads WeiDU-BGEE.log 1.82 kB · 24 downloads

Hello.

Same issue with installing component 22 using PI.

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-transitions-22.log