Newer mod list

I'm amazed by a myriad of new interesting mods while I slowly prepare my BG1 EE 2.6.6 install. But problem is I'm having some trouble finding them all ( or majority at least). There is comprehensive EET compatible mods list but there are so much more when I start to comb several modding communities and especially various Githubs. There is Ayden project which I discovered only last night for example. Then there are various interesting tweaks ( Olvyn's and jmerry's to name a few). And there is awesome ExpandedClasses ( wow, Fighter/Monk and Kensai/Monk!). There is even EE version of excellent polish Mysteries of the Sword coast.  So my question is can someone pinpoint me to comprehensive list of EE mods please if something like this even exists? I checked beamdog lists and even use PI ( found Skills and abilities there) and BWS to find them all. 

@Greenhornmods colored gold on those lists are EET compatible (either natively or by installing them before EET). I have set up download github links the way it should always download the latest release version (or master if there are no release tags), even if the version number on the list was not updated. The download link is under column "Pobierz". The mod site is under tag "Strona".

IIRC Mysteries of the Sword Coast was not translated fully to English.

28 minutes ago, Cahir said:

@Greenhornmods colored gold on those lists are EET compatible (either natively or by installing them before EET). I have set up download github links the way it should always download the latest release version (or master if there are no release tags), even if the version number on the list was not updated. The download link is under column "Pobierz". The mod site is under tag "Strona".

IIRC Mysteries of the Sword Coast was not translated fully to English.

Thank you. I manage somehow ( strona is not so different to strana and using Chrome's only saving grace compared to Brave browser, namely automated translation in english of another languages ease things somewhat). MotSC although not yet fully translated nonetheless gives great playing experience with what is available but I doubt it is compatible with 2.6.6 patch. Nevertheless I will give it a try eventually. And thanks one more time for your list, it is lifesaver although there are still many mods scattered on various hard to find places. 

I don't know what mods you look for, but this website advertises in big letters only a portion of those that get made, and not necessarily the best. Plus some people don't feel entitled to post the great, world-wowing annunciations of their releases and updates on the Modding News board.

7 minutes ago, temnix said:

I don't know what mods you look for, but this website advertises in big letters only a portion of those that get made, and not necessarily the best. Plus some people don't feel entitled to post the great, world-wowing annunciations of their releases and updates on the Modding News board.

Then I'm afraid their mods will be lost in the mists of time, buried on 15th page of Miscellaneous mods or 25th of General mods discussion which is pity really. I like all of kinds, quests, NPC's, items, spells, tweaks and revolutionary changes in gameplay mechanics but most importantly stable and reasonably tested which will not kill whole megainstall after couple of days playing it forcing me to spend several days fixing it ( ahh, pleasant memories :p). But point taken Temnix, I get your hint. 

17 minutes ago, The Artisan said:

Take temnix’s statements with a grain of salt. He’s got an inflated ego and is constantly bitter that his mods aren’t put on a pedestal just because he says they should be. The good mods have their reputation and you’ll find them just by asking.

Your mods definitely deserve their good reputation and I will check your Corner tomorrow for more detailed descriptions ( only so much time in one day and today I checked some Lava's mods, well spend time,  Shades of the Sword Coast are finally compatible with the BP-BGT- Worldmap :thumbsup:). If only RWP from your HR doesn't impose penalty on THACO without proficiency on Sword and shield and 2 pipes on 2WS are like in vanilla game ( I feel that it hampers slightly Rogues who can use it ) I would install it without second thought. I will have to choose this or Olvyn's and SoB alternatives, hard choice to be honest. 

16 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

And thanks one more time for your list, it is lifesaver although there are still many mods scattered on various hard to find places.

I have added some smaller gems hidden on Beamdog forum to my lists, but I'm sure there are still more buried under other topics. If anyone funds a mod that works for BGEE, BG2EE or EET (and preferably compatible with patch 2.6.6) that is not present on my modlist, please ping me and I'll add it. 

8 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

And just to be clear about Temnix's hint I meant that I will check his mods with due attention,  and not that I think that this site favourize some authors and unfairly discriminate others. I hope this is clear well enough. 

That's how i understood it.

1 hour ago, Cahir said:

I have added some smaller gems hidden on Beamdog forum to my lists, but I'm sure there are still more buried under other topics. If anyone funds a mod that works for BGEE, BG2EE or EET (and preferably compatible with patch 2.6.6) that is not present on my modlist, please ping me and I'll add it. 

Thank you for your constant work on this!

Would you put a link to the lists in your signature and is there a place to report link changes? I think it's one (two) of the best lists currently available.

1 hour ago, jastey said:

Thank you for your constant work on this!

Would you put a link to the lists in your signature and is there a place to report link changes? I think it's one (two) of the best lists currently available.

Good idea. Will do later afternoon after work.