News, Progress, Updates

I will wait till TUTU team will be officially recommending TUTU 6 for the install for a new player.

V11 was tested on TUTU4+13 (and, I guess, 15), so after I have the confirmation on 6+16 being stable, I would bite the bullet, reinstall TUTU and run at least one game under this configuration before releasing a public version with the upgrade to TUTU6 and the bug fixes.

Oh, gosh, of course not! The things that will interest me off hand are Kagain's Caravan subplot, Dynaheir's and Imoen's dream reactions. Don't forget that you will need to up the value on every script and D file for Global, GlobalLT and GlobalGT. :D

Edited by Domi

Borsook,

there's no need to test v6 and BG1NPC at the moment as the dreams are still occuring one chapter too early. If you're doing it anyway, remember to start changing the globals beginning with chapter 7 and working backwards to chapter 1 :D Otherwise you'd end up with all variables being for chapter 8 :D Which is what happened to me at my first try :D

Nim

Borsook,

there's no need to test v6 and BG1NPC at the moment as the dreams are still occuring one chapter too early. If you're doing it anyway, remember to start changing the globals beginning with chapter 7 and working backwards to chapter 1  :D  Otherwise you'd end up with all variables being for chapter 8  :D  Which is what happened to me at my first try  :D

Nim

Dreams are still unfixed? That's a pity... hell, I'd still prefer the tutu team to go for BGT or Tutu4 chapter model... tutu6 seems very good otherwise...

Dorotea joins BG1NPC project to do a component which was discussed before a few times, and never made yet: adding the option to send the joinable NPCs to a standardized meeting place and the alternative starting locations for Alora, Quayle, Tiax and Eldoth. So far, the plan is that depending on NPC and chapter it is going to be a FAI, Elfsong, Blushing Mermaid or a special location.

There is a new Internal Alpha for the project

The features:

Included Doro's NPC go to the inn component

Fix NPC screwed up sounds from PID - so far with dummy soundfiles, but will work on it - great thanks to cmorgan and devSin for helping out.

WeiDU190 installer

Fixed syntaxis bugs that showed up with 190

Fixed some reported bugs, but not all

I am mostly interested to see if the new components are working out while I am working on moving 4 NPC and the other fixes/additions. If anyone is interested in testing, please, give us a shout!