Spellhold Studios Forum down?

Salk

Stray Dogs is a succes and is really pretty good game/visual novel (similiar to Wolf Among Us but that musical part is original and the big winner here) and well, people just moved on with their lives I guess. I didn't realized how creative and talented that Kealore guy is, a little shame that he probably forgot his BG modding community roots.

Maybe we should start a petition that if enough of us buy Stray Gods he might deign to share the SHS backup and data with someone else willing to host it? 😛 Especially considering a number of us had been donating towards the hosting fees for a while...

Edited by Isewein
On 9/25/2023 at 11:45 AM, Ragefast said:

Hello, fine folks. Where can i get PaintBG mod now that both Spellhold and Beamdog forums are down? I looked everywhere. 

Here's all I have: mediafire

Archive contains three versions (1.0, 1.1, 2.0) for BG2 and three versions (1.1, 2.0, 2.1) for EE. I do realize that this is overkill, but you weren't specific enough.

None of EE versions have anything resembling setup.exe, just portraits, so... put all those portraits in /override? I'm sorry that I can't be of more help here, I keep pretending that EE does not exist.

P.S.

beamdog's back (link for EE mod)