Baldurs Gate Graphical Overhaul BGGO for EET, BGT (Tutu, BGEE)

Now everything is ready so far. Now it's time to test. It would be nice if we could test everything ingame. I have already tested a lot of things, but a few more eyes to look would be good. And then we can finish the release.

Hello Weigo,

Thank you for your excellent work!

I have graphical glitch on Ice Island dungeon. (BGEET)

Also, I found Ulgoth Beards has no night map (BGEET)

I have crash to desktop in my BGEE Siege of Dragonspear 2.6.6.0 installation (w/o any other mods) on all nightmaps.

EDIT: I copied the old files of this map (BG1009.ARE, BG1009.WED and BG1009.BCS) and then deleted them. Everything is now displayed correctly. I do not know what this problem was caused by. Fresh installation of the mod causes the same graphical glitch again.

I noticed a misaligned door texture in North Baldur's Gate area (AR0200):

WeiDU.log

Edited by Parys

Weigo,

do you know if some of the area changes that Jarl's Adventure Pack make are going to be a problem?

Example:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //Nashkel & Gnollfortress - improved Searchmap and Wallgroups, ar8100
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    INCLUDE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/lib/alter_searchmap.tpa~
    LAF ALTER_SEARCHMAP
        STR_VAR
        path_to_2da_file = EVAL ~%MOD_FOLDER%/Fixes/areas/AR3700SR_changes.2da~     // full path to the *changes.2da file containing your icons, e.g. ~mymod/bam/AR3700SR_changes_ee.2da~
        areaname = EVAL ~%Nashkel%~                                                    // area name, e.g. ~AR3700~
    END

LAF ALTER_SEARCHMAP
        STR_VAR
        path_to_2da_file = EVAL ~%MOD_FOLDER%/Fixes/areas/AR4100SR_changes.2da~     // full path to the *changes.2da file containing your icons, e.g. ~mymod/bam/AR3700SR_changes_ee.2da~
        areaname = EVAL ~%GnollStronghold%~                                                    // area name, e.g. ~AR3700~
    END    

LAF ALTER_SEARCHMAP
        STR_VAR
        path_to_2da_file = EVAL ~%MOD_FOLDER%/Fixes/areas/AR8100SR_changes.2da~     // full path to the *changes.2da file containing your icons, e.g. ~mymod/bam/AR3700SR_changes_ee.2da~
        areaname = EVAL ~%BaldursGateDocks%~                                                    // area name, e.g. ~AR3700~
    END
    COPY ~JA#BGT_AdvPack/fixes/Areas/AR3700.wed~ ~override/%Nashkel%.wed~
    COPY ~JA#BGT_AdvPack/fixes/Areas/AR4100.wed~ ~override/%GnollStronghold%.wed~    //wed Dateien

@Salk

The ALTER_SEARCHMAP function is compatible because the changes to the searchmap bmp file are added bit by bit to the image file present in the game and are not completely overwritten. There is only a conflict if 2 mods overwrite exactly the same pixel with a different color/value.
The situation is different for the two wed files. AR3700.wed and AR4100.wed, they are completely overwritten and there is no night version of them. There you would have to write a weidu code.

@WeigoCould you elaborate about "having to write WeiDu code"? Since I have no idea what I'd need to do, should I just comment out that whole "Nashkel & Gnollfortress - improved Searchmap and Wallgroups, ar8100" code snippet? Or should I only comment out the two COPY lines at the end?

Thanks!