Baldurs Gate Graphical Overhaul BGGO for EET, BGT (Tutu, BGEE)

Ok, then I will insert the door in the EE. This will be a challenge, as the door is only available in closed form and is not graphically present when open, although it should be visible. That was probably also the reason why Beamdog removed the door. But we'll get it right. :)

19 hours ago, Weigo said:

I just entered and exited the roof top from the 5th floor several times and it went smoothly. (latest version)

Huh, strange. Maybe something is wrong on my end then. 

One more thing I stumbled upon. 

https://ibb.co/DrHP2w2

I cannot enter this black roof house located in southwest of Entar Silvershield Estate.(CTD)

Without BGGO, I can enter it without problem. 

I have not checked out the whole Durlags tower after that bug, but I tested this Mod for BG1 portion of BGT by visiting every corner of it as possible and  this house was the last issue I encountered. Thank everyone making and supporting this mod. These night maps make a difference.  

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I cannot enter this black roof house located in southwest of Entar Silvershield Estate.(CTD)

My mistake. There was an animation inside AR7269/BG0169 that was supposed to embellish the fireplace animation, but unfortunately it didn't quite work. Unfortunately it crept into the github version :)
It has now been removed and the latest version works again.

8 hours ago, Axatax said:

Note ./tools/tileconv/linux should be ./tools/tileconv/unix or else the installer wont find tileconv.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I have to admit that I don't have Linux here on my computer and unfortunately have never been able to test BGGO with Linux. I had taken the directories from other mods or from the instructions.
In the next update the directory will be changed to ./tools/tileconv/unix.

1 minute ago, Weigo said:

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I have to admit that I don't have Linux here on my computer and unfortunately have never been able to test BGGO with Linux. I had taken the directories from other mods or from the instructions.
In the next update the directory will be changed to ./tools/tileconv/unix.

No problem.  So far it's working and looking great on Linux.

I repaired the door in Durlag's Tower (Durlag's Tower: Labyrinth Level Four) BG0514/ARD014 and found another door (see picture).
This door is locked with a trap and triggers the CTLB.BCS file. In BGT it is active and in the EE version it has been removed and is open. The question now is, should I reactivate it or not for EE?

BG0514-ARD014.thumb.jpg.458924958a0feb7998524388b02c3eb2.jpg