Crucible: Teaser Announcement

This will be the player's swan song with their party and I want to give them a fun yet challenging send off to include many unique encounter and enemy designs. ToB just ends so abruptly, and I want the player to see their party shine and flex their muscle. That said, this mod will be difficult. No way to sugar coat that. The difficulty slider is there for a reason and the mod will be very responsive to it.

Edited by morpheus562

Thank you all for the support and enthusiasm for this mod! I'm equally excited as all of you to get this released and I'm making good progress on it. Like all things, it takes time and I'm able to average 2 to 4 hours a day working on it. A few of the areas are finalized, polished, and ready to go, and a few more have yet to be started. I want to make sure I get this right and meet the expectations all of you have to deliver something amazing.

Crucible passed a nice milestone: the last boss style fight has been scripted and in a test worthy state. I need to write dialogue for 4 NPCs, possibly more, then do touch ups to add traps, add journal entries, and add map notes. Then lots of more thorough testing and incorporate feedback.

Feedback received so far has been heard with changes already implemented or slated to be added. Thank you so much to those testing this, your effort is greatly appreciated. 

On a fun note, Crucible will feature a completely new starting area (existing starting area will just be the second area the player enters). The new starting area is larger than the Brynnlaw map, and it will take me some time to go through and populate.