Morpheus562's Mods Removed?

On 5/18/2024 at 6:10 AM, CamDawg said:

Morpheus is now hosting his stuff directly on his Github; it may take a bit for the repos to fully transfer but they'll eventually be here: https://github.com/morpheus562

hahahah, he was too good for you and that mastier hakier dw? you just get rid off him, only decent modder in this cesspool, fucking assholes.

what has left is utter fiasco of new scs and that pathetic dumbfuckerry of "talents of fearun" - my shitting ass has more talent than this. now players will just waste time all day or even weekened trying to install your piece of crap only screwing their games - who do you think you are for fucks sake?? Sikret was totally right about you, EVERYTHING he said was true.

You know what, try installing this new broken scs and that "talents of failure" on your own heavily modded game. Please, SHARE YOUR ENJOYMENT with the "COMMUNITY" (community is now you and DWWWWWW).

have fun HAHAHHAHAHA

The IE Community's eternal penchant for drama aside (include myself in that, BTW), what happened? It's not just a simple migration, he's deleted most of his last comments and topic starters.

20 hours ago, jastey said:

Is this something one should have heard of? If I try searching for Terkis, I get "Türkis" which is Geman for the color turquois.

The single most important thing to know about "Terkis" is that if you reverse the order of the letters, it turns out to spell "Sikret".

...Which doesn't mean anything, but feels very important right now nonetheless. Terkis smirkus!

Spoiler

I'm sorry: yes, my post really was being that silly. Somehow, it felt like an appropriate response to the, uh, "humor" of InKal's post, :p.

11 hours ago, Daulmakan said:

The IE Community's eternal penchant for drama aside (include myself in that, BTW), what happened? It's not just a simple migration, he's deleted most of his last comments and topic starters.

All human communities have drama. I only saw what played out publicly, but in this case the drama started with bug reports filed by Morpheus, to which the mod author in question had an extreme overreaction, both here on and on Discord. Morpheus had an overreaction to said overreaction, and then several others piled on with their own overreactions, and . . . you get the idea. it appears that cooler heads were sadly unable to prevail, unfortunately. I do a lot of mediation professionally, and what this looked like to me is a case of too many people whose tendency when they feel attacked is to hit back harder. It's nearly impossible to reconcile people like that once they get into a conflict becasue it quickly escalates out of hand, and they perceive any concession to their attacker as an injustice to their person. That's my two cents, anyway, and likely worth about as much in this case. 

Just now, subtledoctor said:

How did I miss all of that???

I don't think you were on Discord yet, and that's where most of what I described played out. This was months ago - I am not sure what happened in the interim, but Cam is unlikely to spell out everything that happened privately (rightly so). 

17 minutes ago, Delior said:

All human communities have drama. I only saw what played out publicly, but in this case the drama started with bug reports filed by Morpheus, to which the mod author in question had an extreme overreaction, both here on and on Discord. Morpheus had an overreaction to said overreaction, and then several others piled on with their own overreactions, and . . . you get the idea. it appears that cooler heads were sadly unable to prevail, unfortunately. I do a lot of mediation professionally, and what this looked like to me is a case of too many people whose tendency when they feel attacked is to hit back harder. It's nearly impossible to reconcile people like that once they get into a conflict becasue it quickly escalates out of hand, and they perceive any concession to their attacker as an injustice to their person. That's my two cents, anyway, and likely worth about as much in this case. 

Thank you for that. I'm sorry I missed it. And glancing at the discord, it seems livelier than the forums, weirdly enough.