Bug?

pro5

Lorekeepers of Oghma gain ability to cast Animate Dead at level 5, but it's removed from their spellbooks at next levelup.

I actually didn't notice it was gone until my char reached level 13, and he had this spell memorized all the way! :rant:

Animate Dead should not be available to non-evil characters or non-evil deities. Oghma and Kossuth are agnostic in this matter as they take priests of all alignments, but the character's alignment still matters. If (s)he's evil, then it shouldn't disappear; if (s)he's non-evil it should never have appeared.

It's just a question of which bug to look into. :rant:

Animate Dead should not be available to non-evil characters or non-evil deities. Oghma and Kossuth are agnostic in this matter as they take priests of all alignments, but the character's alignment still matters. If (s)he's evil, then it shouldn't disappear; if (s)he's non-evil it should never have appeared.

It's just a question of which bug to look into. :rant:

Lawful-Neutral in this case.

Might be an issue with the order in which ABILITY lines in clab 2da are applied. Is it possible it's the "last line applies first", and not vice versa? In that case AP_CDLV1NA is applied before GA_SPPR301. That's all I can think of right now.

Hey!

In the file setup.tra, you have this minor typo:

@11804 =~Iyachtu Xvim rewards his most powerful servants with a Holy Symbol, enchanted black iron gauntlets bearing green eyes. When worn, the gauntlets empower the Authlim with Ilmater's power.

Ilmater is the correct spelling, as used elsewhere in the mod (not to be confused with the Finnish deity Ilmatar).

Iyachtu Xvim empowers the Authlim with Ilmater's power? The problem reported has nothing to do with the spelling of Ilmater but the associaton of Ilmater with Iyachtu Xvim.

-Starcrunch

Archived