[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Hey, that would be great! I would be very curious, and feeling honored if they would consider doing voicing.

About Sir Kalthorine: I really liked his voice, but maybe it would be a bit strange to hear the same voice for Ajantis and Laran.. Although I'd be happy if that would be a choice at all.

Just took a quick peek at the Progress Thread in the Rosenranken Forum (sorry, didn't have the courage to register there :( my second foreign language was spanish, not german :( ), and I see a lot of 100%'s!!!! Hooray!!!

I'm really excited that this mod is so close to completion, having enjoyed wooing Ajantis in BG1 :blush: (and hating that he died in Windspear Hills ;)), and so I'm really looking forward to this mod! Thank you so much, Jastey!! ;)

Wishing you the best of luck and loads of courage for the rest of the road! :suspect:

Edited by Eleima
Thank you!

The last numbers that are definitely not at 100% are the translations, though.. I am doing my best, but progress is slow, due to several reasons, one of them RL, as usual.

so, what's left at this point? proofreading in german and translation to english? I might be able to help with translation, german-to-english, if that's the only problem.

but why would there be a translation progress listed for GERMAN, as well?

Help with translations would be very, very appreciated.

Some parts are in German only, but some parts are in English only, if this makes any sense...

berelinde wrote most of the Ajantis-NPC banters, and I switched to English for the later dialogues, that is why there is a translation counter for both languages.

Although I said the v2 would only include the engaged romance, I decided to finish the friendship path and the new beginnings romance. It just doesn't make sense not to have them included. For this, I wrote Ajantis BG1 friendship path first, because it wouldn't make sense to write the two mods the other way round. Ajantis BG1 is written now, so I have time for BGII again.

So, for the friendship path it's 5 more dialogues and one encounter, and for the new beginnings romance it's 4 new serious dialogues, a cycle with shorter ones, an encounter, and at least one item that is missing.

And translations.

Help with translations would be very, very appreciated.

Some parts are in German only, but some parts are in English only, if this makes any sense...

berelinde wrote most of the Ajantis-NPC banters, and I switched to English for the later dialogues, that is why there is a translation counter for both languages.

Although I said the v2 would only include the engaged romance, I decided to finish the friendship path and the new beginnings romance. It just doesn't make sense not to have them included. For this, I wrote Ajantis BG1 friendship path first, because it wouldn't make sense to write the two mods the other way round. Ajantis BG1 is written now, so I have time for BGII again.

So, for the friendship path it's 5 more dialogues and one encounter, and for the new beginnings romance it's 4 new serious dialogues, a cycle with shorter ones, an encounter, and at least one item that is missing.

And translations.

I'd be happy to help translate german text to english. Just tell me what you need me to do.

Gods, I hope this is no April's fools thing. You are my saviour! :)

The texts are in files with text only (so called "tra"s), no code included. I would link you to a bunch and you can have a look at it.

I'll PM you with details.

Gods, I hope this is no April's fools thing. You are my saviour! :)

The texts are in files with text only (so called "tra"s), no code included. I would link you to a bunch and you can have a look at it.

I'll PM you with details.

Nope, not an April Fools. I really am happy to help.

Whenever I'm translating french or german into english, I almost always use Rennaisance english, because that way i get near-perfect translations.

The opportunity to use renaissance english WITHOUT being stared at is priceless. Send me whatever you have. this should be fun.

I am not sure what renaissance english would be, if it's the style with "thou" and "thine" I am afraid that's not how Ajantis talks.

I PMed you a link (yes, that fast - couldn't let that opportunity pass!). Just let me know what you think. And thank you very much for volunteering, I sure can use help with that!

Thank you!

I am in search of PID flirts for the new beginnings romance. I can come up with the standard ones (smile at, hug, kiss, etc.), but if you have any ideas for "flirt with him using weak excuses" scenarios let me know! ;)

I'll think on it, but it might be a while. It takes planning to get time to think around here. Much as you, my life is waaaay too like that brilliant scene you wrote in Nashkel for your BG1 Q & E mod. :laugh:

Thank you!

I am in search of PID flirts for the new beginnings romance. I can come up with the standard ones (smile at, hug, kiss, etc.), but if you have any ideas for "flirt with him using weak excuses" scenarios let me know! :crazyeyes:

Um, these probably rank very high on the cheese factor but...

"Accidently" stumbling so Ajantis can catch you/help you up.

I remember there was a conversation in BG where you asked who would be his Queen of love and beauty. After that I always wanted to tie a ribbon or something as a favor on his arm.

When your in a tavern could you ask him to dance?

"You've got something in your hair"

"Do I have dirt on my face?"

"I think you have an eyelash in your eye" (I use this one in Gavin, though)

"You have something on your sleeve" (great excuse to touch an arm)

"Is that your twenty?" (Oops, that one works better for women in low-cut dresses)

"Can you reach that flower? I want one for my hair."

"Want to go out for a coffee/beer/smoothie/drink?"

"That strap is loose. Can I get it for you?"