[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

I don't know what you mean with romance mod. There is a friendship path, NPC banters and lots of interjections / event based dialogues (+quests, of course).

No, Iomen doesn't tease him endlessly, I am afraid. I think that Imoen is changed in BGII, and the banters reflect that.

Now the confusion is perfect: of course there is a romance - two, actually (engaged and new). It just sounded as if you would expect only to be a romance in there - no other dialogues with other NPCs (especially female ones..). So, I tried a bit of advertising for the non-romance interested. :D

How is it going? From what I could glean from the Rosenranken thread, it seems like it's pretty close to complete :D

Any hope for me to bribe my way in? Would it work on BGT as it is now? I'm holding off my installation until he's playable. :D

Edited by Riviera

Oh, I think it is a quite stable install. Testing goes slowly as people seem to be busy otherwise. So, if you are not afraid of finding that one peronal bug only you can find because you did something differently than me or the others, I think you can install it. And if you do, I will be grateful. :D

I am preparing another update, when it's ready I could send you a link, if you want.

That'd be great :worship:

Plus I typically install a whole slew of mods (and Check the Bodies), so it would more than likely be a good compatability test.

If a mod doesn't explode into a firey ball visible from space in my install.. it's pretty much got no compatibility problems.

Edited by Riviera

Cool! Unfortunately, I cannot send you a link because I cannot access my ftp, so I'd have to send the mod to you - but it's 9 MB :worship: If you PM me your address I'll try, or maybe you would register at Rosenranken, then I could give you access to the playtesting forum where it is attached.

Still room for another tester? Maybe I'm just getting too impatient, I finished the BG1NPC portion of the romance and loved it, so so far I've been putting off BG2 until my cleric can bring her cavalier along. :blush: Not afraid of bugs either, just eager to play!

Sorry for that. Registering seems a bit picky and I don't know why (I am not an admin). I could register you by hand if you PM me your email address, though. That doesn't mean you'll be able to post, as I have learned from someone else, but at least you could browse and dl the beta.

Edited by jastey