Cam's in-depth review of HP5: Order of the Phoenix

CamDawg

We have it released on the 19th. On the _19th_. Basically, one day before book 7, since it's midnight 21st, and I work on the 19th.

I am tempted to go and see it after I read the book, but it just wouldn't be the same. :)

By the way, any spoiler policy for HP7 on IE forums? I suggest banning everyone and deleting their posts. Oh, and their accounts. And writing to their provider. And, and, and...

... sigh. Just don't post spoilers in thread titles, folks, will you? :)

By the way, any spoiler policy for HP7 on IE forums? I suggest banning everyone and deleting their posts. Oh, and their accounts. And writing to their provider. And, and, and...

... sigh. Just don't post spoilers in thread titles, folks, will you? :)

I agree. I've been avoiding my Harry Potter forums and websites so that I won't get spoiled there, but if after all that work I came across something on here.... :)

Anyway, I'm planning on seeing the movie within the next week, I think it will be enjoyable.

I'll probably watch it tonight. In the meantime, to get into the right mood, I watch this.

I'm a bit sad that I'll move to London only after the book has come out. I'd have loved to do something special before/on the day the book is released. It's the last one, dammit. Instead, I have to spend it in the backwoods where no one really cares. :)

yeah, i think it was a bit too fast. i mean, there were hardly any scenes lasting more than three minutes. though you do have to give the director some credit for getting at least all the vital parts of the plot into a two hour and 18 minute movie. i'm glad the acting wasn't quite so wince-making as the last one anyway. :)

Just saw it. (A really legally legal copy. Of course). Agreed. Fast is the word. Really rushed for me. I so wish they'd waited until the last book's release, hired a competent director and some experienced actors, and did long, long series. I cannot say I enjoyed it.

(Incidentally, this is the day new Harry Potter is in libraries, and also the day I saw some links to what I perceive _may_ be links to real spoilers in Mugglenet comments. I haven't been there, but you've been warned.)

Archived