Token cliff

Grim Squeaker

* Idobek walks to the edge of the cliff and looks down. He smiles, there is a twinkle in his eye--he knows something you don't. Backing up a few steps, he takes a deep beath before running back to the edge and leaping.

Uriel dons a parachute before approaching the cliff's edge. Taking a calming breath he shuts his eyes and makes the leap, and to his horror he discovers that his 'chute has been consumed my moths, and rendered ineffectual. Hmm, how deep is this gorge anyway?

hust hope there's no cliff racers... :suspect:

(Uriel downs a slowfalling potion so he survives the fall, and then overhears Userunfriendly)

Cliff Racers?! Where?! I just hate those things! Just hate them. I'll smash them with my huge two handed warhammer, I will! However, they do make excellent levitate potions though :)

Uriel

hust hope there's no cliff racers... :suspect:

(Uriel downs a slowfalling potion so he survives the fall, and then overhears Userunfriendly)

Cliff Racers?! Where?! I just hate those things! Just hate them. I'll smash them with my huge two handed warhammer, I will! However, they do make excellent levitate potions though :D

Uriel

http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/sho...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

:):D:D

Archived