Sign in to follow this  
Grim Squeaker

Token cliff

* Idobek walks to the edge of the cliff and looks down. He smiles, there is a twinkle in his eye--he knows something you don't. Backing up a few steps, he takes a deep beath before running back to the edge and leaping.

Uriel dons a parachute before approaching the cliff's edge. Taking a calming breath he shuts his eyes and makes the leap, and to his horror he discovers that his 'chute has been consumed my moths, and rendered ineffectual. Hmm, how deep is this gorge anyway?

*Fails to notice cliff due to excessive winter clothing*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Promptly jumps, falls and dies*

Edited by khayman

I think I'll take the stairs down, instead.

*Bev looks down the cliff and sniffs at the silly people that failed to notice the sign that says: "Warning, cliff ahead"*

*Bev looks down the cliff and sniffs at the silly people that failed to notice the sign that says:  "Warning, cliff ahead"*

Ohmigod...Cliff Claven is here?

hust hope there's no cliff racers... :suspect:

(Uriel downs a slowfalling potion so he survives the fall, and then overhears Userunfriendly)

Cliff Racers?! Where?! I just hate those things! Just hate them. I'll smash them with my huge two handed warhammer, I will! However, they do make excellent levitate potions though :)

Uriel

hust hope there's no cliff racers... :suspect:

(Uriel downs a slowfalling potion so he survives the fall, and then overhears Userunfriendly)

Cliff Racers?! Where?! I just hate those things! Just hate them. I'll smash them with my huge two handed warhammer, I will! However, they do make excellent levitate potions though :D

Uriel

http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/sho...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

:):D:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this