Neeshka's Romance Updates

Guest Guest
Every time i try to talk to Neeshka now the game crashes would someone please fix this.

Are you sure you have the latest version of the romance pack installed? The files on the NWN vault are outdated, you have to download from this (gibberlings3) site.

Guest Rageling

Thank you for all the work you've done so far! I'm cheering for your continued well-being and success, longing for the day where the wrongly-cut Neeshka romance will be reintroduced. I stopped playing the game completely when I learned they cut her option. :laugh: I'd love to finish it, but not without Neeshka!

Neeshka's crash was typical of one of the older version that was fixed by an update.

And, uhm, I truly don't know what to say, apart from I have been doing gazzillion things none of which was modding. It doesn't look good, but i will see if I can school myself to start bringning laptop on the bus again.

Actually, it was LT#19. Found my placein the game, looks like I am ready to go do the trial, so I started coding LT #20, which is Neeshka's reaction to won or lost Trial of Words. It's PC initiated, so testing it should be a no-brainer, as I do not have to sit through the trial sequence itself multiple times (Testing Bishop's nearly killed me).

Guest Eldric

Domi,

If you need some testing, please let me know. This is a project I'm really interested in.

Also, is there a list of required stuff for this besides the romance pack?

Guest Rageling

Eldric - a far easier way for you to get an answer would be to go to the Downloads link above and see the information under the romance pack... For reference, the page is here: http://www.gibberlings3.net/nwn2/

According to that page, SoZ isn't acknowledged by the mod - it only effects the base game and MotB.

I'm going to guess it'll be fine as long as you have at least those first two. :-P

Archived