Neeshka's Romance Updates

Guest Hawgh

Ahoy, just wanted to say that this looks great, it always felt odd that the romance options of the campaign were so confining.

You, sir(s), madam(s) and other titles(doctor/professor?) are doing great work, looking forward to progress.

Thank you for the support folks. I had been insanely busy time everywhere possible. I will not be able to re-start work on the project till May. I will let you know what's up the second I code the next line of dialogue in. I promise!

Thank you for the support folks. I had been insanely busy time everywhere possible. I will not be able to re-start work on the project till May. I will let you know what's up the second I code the next line of dialogue in. I promise!

We'll be here, lurking :)

Sorry, folks, nothing yet. Don't think I even entered the computer room since we were back from vacations. I am working on landscaping and planting a garden in my new house. Gonna take me another 2 or 3 weeks as a minimum depending on the speed with which I can dig, roll the wheelbarrow and spread compost. I'll start getting a day a week off again in June. About that time I also plan on starting to sleep over 6 hours a night too....

Ouch, I managed to sleep in for the first time in forever, but hang in there, I should be able to get things rolling, as I finally do have some breathing room. My daughter became fond of coloring (and can happily do it literally for hours and is amazing at color combinations, actually), and my husband is on the summer break, since the school is out. And the garden is almost done (just one bed to have compost spread on, and a few plants moved, and another bed to have the sod stripped and soil tilled and amended) till the fall plantings.

ookay, after spending a lot of time trying to remember where the gl files where (heh!), I coded in the fire-genasi version of qara's talk (triggers after chatting with Qara in party), will try to finish the version for all the other races and the "dream-girl" talks before I have to do a play session to advance Lan to the talks.

Got Qara pretty much done appart from a small clean-up since I inadvertedly and unescapably coded the talk in the wrong place to start with (4 months breaks would do that to you), so next comes the play-session to see where Lan is and to get him to the Neverwinter section of the game. This is actually the first time I will play Neeshka's quest, so there could be an extra talk for me to write somewhere there, if the game doesn't have any romantic hints in it leftover already.

Coded Neeshka's next talk in, but didn't get to the point in the game where it should occur. I am also going to look in Moire's reaction to the "burn the Watch quest'. In my game at least, she had incorrect dialogue. I saved the watch memebers, but she was still saying I killed a lot of people (she should be suspicious and wonder why so few died). I want to see if the dialogue is bugged, or if the option was dropped by Obsidian.

Thank you. I have hunted down the place where Obsidian didn't change the variable to get a different Moire's dialogue option if you warned the Watch about the fire, but it doesn't seem to work :) I will try one more time, but after that I move on with the testing. There is probably some other script that over-writes my added Global.

Archived