SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

Just reinstalled all my mods and found something rather weird.

Jaheira has access to all the animal summoning spells, but AS II and III are placed at level 4 along with AS IV. This only happens for her. I tested with a Figther/Druid and single class druid and both of them had the spells in their appropriate slot. This is most likely an issue with one of my other mods, but I thought I'd still mention it here.

I checked and the spells level is correct. Does anyone else has such an issue?

Monster Summoning III scroll uses the icon of MS I.

Fixed and re-uploaded.

Jaheira has access to all the animal summoning spells, but AS II and III are placed at level 4 along with AS IV. This only happens for her. I tested with a Figther/Druid and single class druid and both of them had the spells in their appropriate slot. This is most likely an issue with one of my other mods, but I thought I'd still mention it here.

The error isn't with the spell I think. Iirc, Jaheira also gets spells she shouldn't (CLW, Bless and similar). Probably something with "Update NPC spellbooks".

Should be batsu.itm

Nope, it should be mi#batsu.itm, or what ever if we are really particular about it, as I am not aware that Demi has a prefix of his own... making him to need to use Mike's, as part contributor.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

The error isn't with the spell I think. Iirc, Jaheira also gets spells she shouldn't (CLW, Bless and similar). Probably something with "Update NPC spellbooks".

Jaheira doesn't get the Cleric only spells in my setup.

Very small update. This should fix all the above mentioned issues.

V4 - Beta 10.1 (13 April 2015)
- Spell Shield fixes should now work on BG1EE too
- fixed various scroll and or icons assignments for new spells
- ASII and ASIII spell levels fixed

hmm cleric seems to get magic fang... was that oversight? or is that a me only anomoly?>

I cannot reproduce this one, the spell seems fine with the correct exclusion flag.

Edited by Demivrgvs

I had problems with Jaheria's spellbook too - in my case it turned out to be Level 1 NPCs. I moved the Update NPC spellbooks component of SR to near the end of my mod install and that sorted it.

On a related note, the Avenger druid version of chromatic orb is missing a projectile in my install, but otherwise functions fine. Has anyone else had this?

Guys, now that we (>,>) have pinpointed the cause of bats\rats (need a doublecheck on those, but w\e) crashing EE, maybe we can actually help DavidW to re-introduce EE Improved Vampires?

Anyone savvy enough to make a report on SCS forums?