SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

BGEE v2

BUG1: Almost all familiar .CRE and .ITM files are referencing wrong strings for their names and tooltips in SR.

BUG2: HOBARCSU.CRE has a wrong tooltip string.

Just saw the issue is already on GITHub.

I've fixed it locally by giving all those cres "new names" (this way the string ref won't matter and work on any game install) but I haven't commited it on GitHub yeah. RL is sucking me away but I'll try to upload something asap (I had tons of new stuff for SR and KR pretty much ready :( ).

Other than that, is SR working fine on 2.0?

Another thing, is the MI fix and DM fix incorporated in BGEE or still needed?

Good question...they implemented the fix somehow, but I don't know if they fixed it completely as we did or not.

I've fixed it locally by giving all those cres "new names" (this way the string ref won't matter and work on any game install) but I haven't commited it on GitHub yeah. RL is sucking me away but I'll try to upload something asap (I had tons of new stuff for SR and KR pretty much ready :( ).

Other than that, is SR working fine on 2.0?

Hey, don't feel the need to excuse yourself. Take the time you need.

Other than that i don't see a problem yet. I'll keep looking.

Other than that i don't see a problem yet. I'll keep looking.

That's cool man, especially considering I've heard so many issues between 2.0 and mods.

Does SCS use any of the SRv4 spells? Or are these party-only at this point and it will operate as SRv3?

SCS will use a few of them because I sort of "force" them on it (e.g. Waves of Fatigue, Mestil's Acid Sheath, etc.) but some of them will remain party-only unless SCS is updated. The amount of unused new spells is small though, and thankfully SCS takes into account all I did within V3, thus the end result might not be perfect but still great imo.

Does SCS use any of the SRv4 spells? Or are these party-only at this point and it will operate as SRv3?

The damage etc effects are based on the v4... but the SCS's or any other AI doesn't use them in any different way than they would a v3.

... 2.0 and mods.

And there's a v2.1 already in the ups. Edited by Jarno Mikkola

I found a bug. Spirit Armor's description says it gives +2 general saving throws. It actually gives only +3 against death.

The giant spiders in MS IV could have similar stats and scripts as SCS improved spiders if installed.

Edit: Effect 16-18 of SPWI416.SPL (Polymorph self) display the wrong string in BGEE.

The same with effect 8 of SPWI318.SPL (Minor Spell Deflection)

Edited by Incantatar

Is the NWN-Spell Deflection component supposed to work? It doesn't in my installs. Neither spell description nor spell effects.

Quite a few beta testers used it and it worked fine. Please don't tell me that 2.0 or 2.1 screwed it. :(

For me it does (on 2.0). Nothing helpful in the .debug. It must be an incompatibilty with the patch script. Anyone else can test this on BG:EE 1 or 2?

For me it does (on 2.0). Nothing helpful in the .debug. It must be an incompatibilty with the patch script. Anyone else can test this on BG:EE 1 or 2?

Have you installed the modmerger ? Look at Grammarsalad's post above for the link.

Have you installed the modmerger ? Look at Grammarsalad's post above for the link.

I don't have SoD installed.

Incantatar: did you reinstall your mods after updating to 2.0?

No, i installed after the patch.

From Steam or GOG?

GOG version for Linux. (Game mounted to ciop file system to have it insensitive to upper and lower case.)

Can you post the contents of your weidu.log in spoiler tags?

I haven't got it installed atm. I had only SR installed without any errors or warnings.