SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

can you point me out to your suggested description again?

Well, here's his. Which now happens to be translated too.

That one only applies to Cursed Items Revision (I had to specify how Identify in that case is ineffective to detect cursed items) so needs to be amended as follow:

When this spell is cast, name and enchantments (including curses) of one item subsequently touched by the wizard are revealed without fail. Many unidentified items can still be used, but at great risk.

Icons for "Regenerate __ Wounds" spells

They look exactly like the "Cure __ Wounds" spells. I humbly suggest they should be different.

I know they are set up so that only clerics will get the Cure spells and only druids will get the Regenerate spells, so there should not be much player confusion. I understand that my mod, which can give certain divine spellcasters access to both, is an exception that you should not be expected to anticipate.

But, even in the vanilla game I think ranger/clerics will get both sets of spells. And really they should he different anyway.

My suggestion? Take the blue crosses of the Cure spells and just recolor them green. Green for druids! :)

I never understood the whole "69" icon for regeneration. I personally like the idea of just doing the Cure Wounds crosses in green... assuming green is already used for some spells. (Isn't it? Entangle? Acid Sheath?)

Alternatively I like the idea of doing an Ankh (a cross where the top member is a loop) which is a more naturalist symbol of life, vs. the religious (specifically Christian) cross.

But even if it's those variations on the sideways "69" symbol, anything to differentiate the regen spells from the cure spells would be very useful for players.

What variant were chosen in the end? I'll have free time (vacation, yeeaaahhhh! :party: ) soon, so adding or modifying bams will be easy.

Cool man, I'll be very active around 22-29 too. ;)

I never understood the whole "69" icon for regeneration. I personally like the idea of just doing the Cure Wounds crosses in green... assuming green is already used for some spells. (Isn't it? Entangle? Acid Sheath?)

Alternatively I like the idea of doing an Ankh (a cross where the top member is a loop) which is a more naturalist symbol of life, vs. the religious (specifically Christian) cross.

But even if it's those variations on the sideways "69" symbol, anything to differentiate the regen spells from the cure spells would be very useful for players.

No green icon within BG (except green scrolls but that's another thing entirely).

I think you are suggesting this right? I like it. But I'm fine with V1 or V3 here too.

The cure sign is usually associated with the plus sign, not a cross. As in bonus hit points. :p

But anyways, you are free to make your own mind.. and you probably should, so the two kinds of curative spells don't look alike in any circumstance.

I have a graphical issue with the Dispel Magic projectile. I posted about it at the 1PP Forum but I am not sure SR is innocent.

Here's the link: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55047-1ppv410-release-download-discussion/?p=583838

I haven't touched the projectile animation...the only thing I did was reducing AoE from 30 to 20 feet. I'll double check but I don't think it's SR's fault.

I have a graphical issue with the Dispel Magic projectile. I posted about it at the 1PP Forum but I am not sure SR is innocent.

Here's the link: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55047-1ppv410-release-download-discussion/?p=583838

I haven't touched the projectile animation...the only thing I did was reducing AoE from 30 to 20 feet. I'll double check but I don't think it's SR's fault.

I can confirm it is indeed the latest SR build that causes this issue. I tested it adding one mod at a time. Once the Dispel Magic projectile reaches the target it does not "split" into new projectiles that would in turn fly off to the actors in the affected area but rather hover there indefinitely. Reloading does not eliminate the issue either.

WeiDu log follows:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #102 // Awaken On Damage: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: Beta 0026

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Make All Attack Animations Genuine Attacks: Beta 0026

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v11 Alpha 1

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v11 Alpha 1

~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wyvern Animation Fix: v2

~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Tanar'ri Animation Fix: v2

~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)

~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU: 9 (22 Mar 13)

~BGGRAPHICS/SETUP-BGGRAPHICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT Extended Night and Baldur's Gate Map Fixes: v1.81

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Weapon Proficiencies: 1.4

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Consistent BGT NPC Portraits: 1.4

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Modified Resources for Salk's customized BG1 to BGT dialog.tlk: 1.4

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional Portraits for non-joinable BG1 NPCs: 1.4

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Minor BG1 Adjustments: 1.4

~SETUP-STWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore brown lizard man missing weapons: 1.4

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v4 Beta 11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #70 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 11

Edited by Demivrgvs
spoiler tags