SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

Monster summoning VII

Found this at Gaius in the sewers. But there's something wrong (seems like a cut/paste issue), but I don't know if it's a local issue.

attachicon.gifMonsterSummoningVII.jpg

Cheers

Wow, small typo on the tps is causing it (SAY UNIDENTIFIED instead of SAY IDENTIFIED when assigning the string ref), fixed thanks. I'm doing a quick check but no other scroll seem tohave this issue.

I can beta too?

If there is any room for another tester, I'd like to help as well!

I'll send you guys a PM asap.

Btw, tonight I should finally be able to package the new build. Wait for it maybe. ;)

Hi! May I try your beta? I've tried waiting patiently for an official release to BGEE for what seems like forever lol. I'm just dying to try your work. @Demivrgvs

If you do have the spare moment to answer a few questions though. I'm playing with SCS and Item Randomiser mods at the moment. Any noticeable issues you can forwarn me of?

Should I reinstall SCS after installing SR? Can I just install SRv4 and not have to worry about SCS compatibility?

Also, I'm in a current play through. Would you suggest starting a new game after installing SR?

This is all assuming you're gracious enough to send me a link. Either way, it sounds like your project is very cool, good job either way.

Hi! May I try your beta? I've tried waiting patiently for an official release to BGEE for what seems like forever lol. I'm just dying to try your work. @Demivrgvs

If you do have the spare moment to answer a few questions though. I'm playing with SCS and Item Randomiser mods at the moment. Any noticeable issues you can forwarn me of?

Should I reinstall SCS after installing SR? Can I just install SRv4 and not have to worry about SCS compatibility?

Also, I'm in a current play through. Would you suggest starting a new game after installing SR?

This is all assuming you're gracious enough to send me a link. Either way, it sounds like your project is very cool, good job either way.

I'll give you the link immediately.

If you are only interested on SR:

- Item Randomizer has very little to do with it except maybe moving a few scrolls here and there.

- SCS needs to be installed after SR yes.

- SR has no impact on your saved game, no need to start a new game imo

If you are interested on IR:

- afaik Item Randomizer still works but it doesn't fit well with IR's Revised Stores and item re-allocation component.

- the only IR component which doesn't play save on saved games is the obove mentioned one because it re-arranges the position of quite a few items.

Captain Dennis' pet mage summoned a bone fiend. I couldn't hurt it with magic or with my +3 weaponry. Could this be a bug or do I need bigger weapons? :evilplan:

Which exact weapon ? Basically, was it flagged as silver and cold_iron in Near Infinity ? And did it actually have a +3 in the enhancement ? The different weapons in the game... will disappoint you in different ways. Yeah, and the creature can also be resistant to all cold_steel flagged or silver weapons. You will be a horrible being for that, but who gives a &¤%#% what a horrible things you do.