SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

I installed the beta mid-game and now I have:

1. MSII in my lvl4 page (alongside MSIV).
  2. Spell Deflection in both lvl5 and lvl6 pages.

Wonder which ones I should memorize ;)

I also spotted a couple of description issues:

• "Animate Skeleton Warrior" says "This spell animate the corpse..." where it should say "This spell animates the corpse..."
  • "Pierce Magic" says "Saving Throw: Sepcial" where it should be none (from what I gather from the description)
  • "Flesh to Stone" says "Saving Throw: Petrification Negates" where according to the description it should be special (since the slow effect is there regardless of the save).
  • The "Invisible Stalker", "Conjure Elementals" (lesser and normal), and "Aerial Servant" don't give the stats of the summoned creatures, as most other summoning spells do (I suspect some of these were removed by SR and I only see them since I installed it mid-games, but I'm not sure which).
  • "Animal Summoning VI" says dire bears are summoned, but provides stats for cave bears.
Edited by toxin

I installed the beta mid-game and now I have:

1. MSII in my lvl4 page (alongside MSIV).
  2. Spell Deflection in both lvl5 and lvl6 pages.

Wonder which ones I should memorize ;)

I assume you already had them memorized before installing SR. The MSII at level 4 is disabled now (it's AI only), same as Spell Deflection at level 6. Removed both spells from your spellbook, keep MSIV and SD as a 5th lvl spell. ;)

I also spotted a couple of description issues:...

Fixed thanks for reporting.

Except one thing

"Invisible Stalker", "Conjure Elementals" (lesser and normal), and "Aerial Servant" don't give the stats of the summoned creatures, as most other summoning spells do (I suspect some of these were removed by SR and I only see them since I installed it mid-games, but I'm not sure which).

I have neither removed nor moved any of these spells. I have no idea why you don't get their full description. o.O

"Invisible Stalker", "Conjure Elementals" (lesser and normal), and "Aerial Servant" don't give the stats of the summoned creatures, as most other summoning spells do (I suspect some of these were removed by SR and I only see them since I installed it mid-games, but I'm not sure which).

I have neither removed nor moved any of these spells. I have no idea why you don't get their full description. o.O

If I remember correctly from another post toxin has aTweaks installed as well. I think that might be the culprit, since I'm experiencing the same issue.

I have to say the compatibility between the 2 mods could be improved. It removes Death Knight from clerics too.

BTW apart from spell descriptions do the creatures differ in any significant way? I mean stats, scripts etc...

Wow SR4 is such a beauty. Even selecting spells for my druid is not easy anymore.

Regarding Spike Growth I quote: ...damage each round that they remain within...

Shouldn't that be skipped in this quote? I'm not native english speaking, but it sounds wrong.

Cheers

Wow SR4 is such a beauty. Even selecting spells for my druid is not easy anymore.

Yeah man, V3 is almost a bad mod compared to V4. ;)

Regarding Spike Growth I quote: ...damage each round that they remain within...

Shouldn't that be skipped in this quote? I'm not native english speaking, but it sounds wrong.

I'm not sure either, but you may be right.

Hello! Loved version 3, it's a must-use mod in all my playthroughs. I've been reading about v4 for a while, and I thought I might offer my services as a beta tester as well.

I'll send you a PM immediately.

P.S Welcome to G3. :)