How would I beat 4 demiliches at once?

Sergio

Is this one of the times where I should just ctrl+y for the win?

I wonder, what should I do and how I should act.

My party is made of me, monk
minsc
fade (thief)
Xan (sorcerer)
anomen

:D

I feel like I'm doomed because my sorcerer (xan) doesn't have enough spells to counter everything. Does anyone have tips? Please, refrain from suggesting protection from undead scrolls. D:

Personally, I'd run away...

I read somewhere that Mustard Jellies are immune to demiliches' best spells? (Never tried it, can't vouch for its efficacy.) If you don't have the Polymorph Self spell, the Cloak of the Sewers can mustardise one of your characters. Spamming summons from a wand of Summon Monster might at least distract them a bit while your party falls back into the fog of war and heals.

Good luck, sir!

If you don't have the Polymorph Self spell, the Cloak of the Sewers can mustardise one of your characters.

The Mustard Jelly form from the Cloak of The Sewers does NOT grant 100% MR. (Unpatched. The G3 Fixpack doesn't change this either.)

In IR this is the Mustard Jelly from Cloak of the Sewers:

Mustard Jelly
STR 14, DEX 9, CON 16, AC 4, THAC0 10, Attacks per Round 1, 5D5 acid damage (acidic pseudopod +2, range 20 feet)
On Hit: target must save vs. polymorph or being slowed for 2 rounds
Immunity to backstab and non-magical weapons
Immunity to charm, confusion, hold, poison & stun effects
Magic Resistance 10%, Electrical Resistance 100%, Cold Resistance 50%

Good to know!

Just... where are four demiliches? How...? One is scary enough - don't they, like, fight among themselves until there's only one big one or something?

They are from spellhold gauntlet, a mod that makes you able to skip spellhold.

If you don't have the Polymorph Self spell, the Cloak of the Sewers can mustardise one of your characters.

The Mustard Jelly form from the Cloak of The Sewers does NOT grant 100% MR. (Unpatched. The G3 Fixpack doesn't change this either.)

In IR this is the Mustard Jelly from Cloak of the Sewers:

Mustard Jelly
STR 14, DEX 9, CON 16, AC 4, THAC0 10, Attacks per Round 1, 5D5 acid damage (acidic pseudopod +2, range 20 feet)
On Hit: target must save vs. polymorph or being slowed for 2 rounds
Immunity to backstab and non-magical weapons
Immunity to charm, confusion, hold, poison & stun effects
Magic Resistance 10%, Electrical Resistance 100%, Cold Resistance 50%

Thanks

Archived