Unearthed Arcana present Tome & Blood: more options for arcane casters

Guest 4udr4n

Hi , havign a similar issue to one up-thread, cannot install multi-class sorcerors fue to a dependancy. Have tried dorpping the faiths and powers folder into my game directory, no joy, any assistance appreciated:

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "faiths_and_powers/kits/misc/d5lernwi.bam")

Ta.

10 hours ago, Guest 4udr4n said:

Hi , havign a similar issue to one up-thread, cannot install multi-class sorcerors fue to a dependancy. Have tried dorpping the faiths and powers folder into my game directory, no joy, any assistance appreciated:

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "faiths_and_powers/kits/misc/d5lernwi.bam"

Fixed.

Trying a PI install, got this:

#[C:\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-TomeAndBlood.exe] WeiDU version 24600
#Using Language [English]
#Installing [Rebalanced Spell Schools] [0.8.48.1]
#ERROR: cannot convert spl_school or %spl_school% to an integer
#ERROR: [BGSCRL1V.ITM] -> [override/BGSCRL1V.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

Any suggestions?

Edited by 4udr4n
brevity
3 hours ago, 4udr4n said:

In case it helps, I have spell revisions and divine remix ahead of TnB. Do I need too to move either after?

No, they should go first. Maybe uninstall the spells part of Divine Remix, if you installed that. 

Any idea where that .itm file comes from? I don’t think it’s native to the game - don’t recall seeing files with a “bg” prefix - but I’m not at a computer to check. 

Could also try pausing the install before TnB and remove that file from /override, then continue. (If PI allows pausing)

I only have Cleric Remix, Cleric Kits and Druid remix from Divine remix, so I don't think it should interfere.

BGSCRL1V.ITM looks to be from Item Revisions or IRR as I can find it in C:\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\item_rev\backup\0 and C:\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\override

No idea what it is.

Removing it allowed TnB to install components 11, 12 & 13, but I'm now getting a warning on revised identify. Looks UI related, so for reference I have Lefreut's Enhanced UI for BG2EE.

#[C:\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-TomeAndBlood.exe] WeiDU version 24600
#Using Language [English]
#Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk
#Installing [Revised Identify spell] [0.8.48.1]
#Copying and patching 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#WARNING UI.MENU - pattern not found:
#showMageMemorizationFlash = false
#    mgpage = nil
#Copying 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#Patching UI.MENU - pattern replaced 1 time(s):
#Infinity_ActivateInventory() => Infinity_ActivateInventory()
#        -- B3Identify Edit Start
#        if B3Identify_InventoryOverrideFunc() then return end
#        -- B3Identify Edit End
#Patching UI.MENU - pattern replaced 1 time(s):
#enabled "itemDescLeftButtonEnabled()" => 
#        -- B3Identify Edit Start
#        --enabled "itemDescLeftButtonEnabled()"
#        enabled "not B3Identify_InventoryOverride and itemDescLeftButtonEnabled()"
#        -- B3Identify Edit End
#Copying 1 file ...
#Appending to files ...
#Adding spell WIZARD_IDENTIFY
#Appending to files ...
#Clearing the IDS map.
#Added spell WIZARD_IDENTIFY
#Copying 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#Copying 1 file ...
#Appending to files ...
#Appending to files ...
#Appending to files ...
#Appending to files ...
#[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 131449 string entries
#INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Revised Identify spell

On 4/10/2020 at 9:18 PM, 4udr4n said:

No problem I have LeUI and a couple of tweaks from EEUITweaks, everything seems to work fine so far.

@4udr4n please let me know if you run on any issues using Revised Identify componemt with your installed UI mods. I plan to use the same combination of UI mods for my run and would like to knowcif it's safe. 

Various components - Revised Identify, Innate Sequencers, Choose-Your-Own-Familiar, and Multiclass Sorcerers’ spell selection - make small tweaks to the UI that rely on REPLACE_TEXTUALLY  commands applied to menu.UI and other files. UI mods should generally be installed first, but some may change those files such that the REPLACE_TEXTUALLY doesn’t work. 

I think LeUI works - I feel like I’ve seen people using the mods together without problem. But definitely please report back here, whether successful or not, so we know for sure. 

EEUITweaks is a different story, because IIRC it is a couple dozen different mods coded in all different ways. Most tweaks should be fine, but I’m not qualified to tell whether this one or that one might use a heavy-handed approach that doesn’t work with these.  

My UI Mods are currently:

LeUI:0:lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component
LeUI:1:lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells
LeUI:2:lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions
LeUI:5:lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel
LeUI:9:lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons
LeUI:10:lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default
EEUITweaks:1010:Hidden Game Options
EEUITweaks:2000:Transparent Sidebars
EEUITweaks:2050:Simple Centered Dialog

I can report that the only issues I have so far with all of the TnB compenents Subtledoctor mentions above are that there are no images for familiar selection and that there are no right click descriptions for innate cantrips. I'm not sure whether these are errors or if that content is just not yet part of the mod. I'm using component 55 sequencers, haven't tested yet. I am interested to see how it differs from SCS component 4250.

I have got an odd issue with a pseudodragon somehow gaining the ferret's nauseating stench after I load a saved game. I'll check again later and see if it's repeatable or occurs with any other familars.

All of the above is taking a back seat to troubleshooting why after Hexxat drains Clara my PC suddenly has some kind of script bugged movement where it's walking is interruted every 2 seconds. So weird.