Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

So I went through and installed v3.0 beta and read the readme, which I skimmed before. Well guess what I noticed and what you just mentioned above: MO-BasicAI script. I'm sure most of your modders have looked through the readme unlike myself. 

Love the tidbit of info. So much to learn and discover. If I do think of anything I'll be sure to comment. @morpheus562

Official release for version 3.0. This brings the following enhancements from the beta:

• Various bug fixes and optimizations
  • Items that will be used by the scripts were added: Headband of the Devout, Girdle of Fortitude, Ring of Spell Turning, Cloak of the Stars, Cowl of the Stars, and the Belt of Minor Invulnerability
  • Additional spells and abilities added

Official release for version 3.1. This brings the following enhancements:

• Updated Resist Fear and Belt of Minor Invulnerability to NOT be cast during pre-buffing in Athkatla if Cowled Wizards will appear

• Added Army of One (DSotSC Spell) to pre-buffing and situational casting

• Updated issue with Negative Plane Protection not being tracked correctly causing it to be continually cast on a single character

• Added metadata and labels to better work with Project Infinity

Focus on identifying/eliminating any bugs within the scripts and optimization. Adding new items, abilities, spells from existing mods that my scripts cover (list of these mods is provided in mod documentation). Not looking at adding new mods at this time.

1 minute ago, Endarire said:

Alleluia!

To clarify, does this mod already support EET?  It seemingly does.

Yes, this mod already supports Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition and Enhanced Edition Trilogy along with an assortment of spell and kit mods. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition as a standalone game has some nuances to it that require updates to the current scripts in order to run.

Official release for version 4.1. This brings the following enhancements from v3.1:

All Games

• Added Detect Illusions.
  • Improved Haste will only be cast if the character has fighter, thief, or bard levels. This prevents a pure class mage casting IH on themselves since there is little benefit.
  • Infinity Auto Packager support

BG: EE

• Added Enhanced AI Scripts for BG: EE
  • Supports IWD Spells (IWDIfication or SCS version) and SCS mods

BGII: EE and EET

• Added Hardiness to combat castings.
  • Add AI Script Component for Simulacrum. (v4.1 specifically added an enemy ai script to here for enemy cast simulacrum)
  • Resolved a bug that could cause an issue when restoring original items/spells from SR and IR.
  • Resolved a bug with Khelben's Warding Whip spell tracking.

Improved Haste: This might be useful for multiclass Druid/arcanes and Cleric/arcanes.  (Arcane means Druid/Wizard, Druid/Sorcerer, Cleric/Wizard, and Cleric/Sorcerer.)  SubtleDoctor's mods - Tome & Blood and Faiths & Powers - allow these combos.

15 minutes ago, Endarire said:

Improved Haste: This might be useful for multiclass Druid/arcanes and Cleric/arcanes.  (Arcane means Druid/Wizard, Druid/Sorcerer, Cleric/Wizard, and Cleric/Sorcerer.)  SubtleDoctor's mods - Tome & Blood and Faiths & Powers - allow these combos.

It's easy enough to add in for v4.2 when that gets released. I'll add it to the list of updates. Thank you!