The Gorgon's Eye (Thieves Guild in Beregost Mod)

I've made a new release of this mod that fixes a bunch of errors, enhances a lot of dialog and adds 2 new quests for the gamesmen and courtesans.

I also really want to give a big thanks to everyone here at G3 for helping me with so much along the way. No one ever hesitated to answer any of my 900 questions on discord, especially @CamDawg. Big thanks to @Graion Dilach for adding in the EET compatibility code, and @JohnBob for the dialog traification. Really, without you guys this mod would have been dead in the water a long time ago. Much appreciated!

I wanted to try this, but when I attempted to install a week or 2 ago, I got an error about "Could not install missing AR3300" - this was attempting to install after EET setup and before EET_end (actually pretty soon in my total mod list order).

Was this fixed with the explicit EET support update?  Or is it another mod causing issue? 

4 minutes ago, ahungry said:

I wanted to try this, but when I attempted to install a week or 2 ago, I got an error about "Could not install missing AR3300" - this was attempting to install after EET setup and before EET_end (actually pretty soon in my total mod list order).

Was this fixed with the explicit EET support update?  Or is it another mod causing issue? 

Native EET support was just added last night in the new 3.0 version. So now it should work fine the way that you tried it. The version you had a week or 2 ago was only EET compatible if you installed it prior to EET setup instead of after.

Small update:

I've added 2 new stores that sell potions and ammunition respectively. There are some new potions available that can be used to coat your weapon in venom, similar to Poison Weapon, and another that applies a stun effect. The new ammunition is +1 and +2 versions of acid projectiles, i.e. bullets, bolts. 

Another addition is the arrival of Danika, a representative from the Church of Mask. She offers you a collection of books titled, "The Thief's Compendium", in return for donations to her church. They are only usable by thieves (multi and kits are ok too) and contain instructions and information on ways to become more effective in almost every aspect. They are presented in 3 tiers,  (you need to buy them all before moving onto the next tier), totaling 17 books and will cost an astounding total of 1 million gold! The effects are permanent bonuses to many stats, ranging from thief skills to ability scores.

For those curious here are the prices/book list:

Spoiler

First Tier: 20k each

• Open Locks: 10% bonus
  • Find/Set Traps: 10% bonus
  • Pick Pockets: 10% bonus
  • Move Silently/Hide In Shadows: 10% bonus
  • Detect Illusion: 10% bonus

Second Tier: 50k each

• Armor Class/Saving Throws: +1 bonus
  • THAC0/Damage: +1 bonus
  • Magic Resistance: 5% bonus