Yaupq

CamDawg

Well, I'm most like Jan, according to that quiz (even though I said I didn't like turnips). It does make sense though, because Jan is probably my favourite character. Second was Cernd though, who is nothing like Jan, and I said I didn't believe in upholding the balance. Third was Haer'Dalis, then Imoen, then Minsc.

Last was Melissan.

Edwin Oddeseiron

imoen

jan...

This...this result is of course obvious in light of my wonderous and incredible competence in all things magical...(as if these simians could appreciate the beauty of a well designed spell, or truely savor the exquisite flavors of a chocholate covered turnip...)

heyla, its me, Edimjan....you know, simians, this reminds me waaaaaaaaayyyy back, of this story about plug tails...

(some hybrids are just impossible to do...a hybrid edwin, imoen, and jan is just WRONG!!!) :D:D:D

Edwin Oddeseiron

imoen

jan...

This...this result is of course obvious in light of my wonderous and incredible competence in all things magical...(as if these simians could appreciate the beauty of a well designed spell, or truely savor the exquisite flavors of a chocholate covered turnip...)

heyla, its me, Edimjan....you know, simians, this reminds me waaaaaaaaayyyy back, of this story about plug tails...

(some hybrids are just impossible to do...a hybrid edwin, imoen, and jan is just WRONG!!!) :D  :D  :D

What about Imoen, Keldorn, Anomen? Righteous self-indignation right after picking a pocket? :D Let's see, that would make me Imkelmen, or would it be Imoeldmen? :D

I got an interesting result.  I wonder what it would be like to play BGII with this group:

Minsc

Edwin

Haer'Dalis

Bodhi

Cernd

Imoen

I wonder how long my party would last. I seem to have some self-destructive tendancies.

The strange thing is, other than Imoen and Minsc, none of the other characters are much to my liking.

Imoen

Jan

Valygar

Minsc

Viconia

Imoen?! And JAN?!?! *decides there must be something inherently wrong with the quiz*

@Caed  LOL...indeed. I wonder how long Cernd would last...

I can see *me* as Imoen, but YOU?!?! :D:D

Archived