Please note: Reducing my modding activity

jastey

Hip hip hooray to the uncrowned queen of G3! They better offer you a nice severance package.

Seriously, I have been in absolute awe at the quantity and quality of your contributions for years; not to mention in the face of the unfortunate antagonism displayed by certain corners. I hope frustration with the latter had nothing to do with this decision and that you will always look back on your modding managerial days secure in the knowledge that you have given hours of joy to so many.

Edited by Isewein

jastey -

Thank you so incredibly much for all that you've done for this community. We are in your debt, as it's clear that you've been staple of the BG modding world for years.

Take care of yourself, do what you need to do, and please know that because of you and your dedication, we got to experience some amazing content that will not be forgotten.

Words really can't describe the gratitude that you deserve, but nevertheless - thank you, again!

I stumbled across this thread today.

Even though I'm relatively new to this community, I have recognized your ubiquitous presence on various well-known Infinity Engine platforms.

I even remember our first communication on the SHS forum. You thought I was a bot😂.

I wish you all the best and may you one day find the time and the feeling to come back, even if it takes you decades.

If nothing goes wrong, we'll all still be here, welcoming you with friendly arms...(it is north of Candlekeep)

Lol, I think most of us got it a bit to the extreme, don't know why.

It seems much more on the "jastey's almost dead! (in a figurative way)" nuance,  than "she will take care of less stuff, less often due to not having as much time anymore".

"Press F to pay respect",  😂

Yeah, I think a lot of people misread this post as a retirement announcement, such that Jastey was about to disappear as so many of the OG modders sadly have over the years.  I'm instead choosing to read this optimistically as "Jastey will spend less time maintaining other people's mods, and more time working on her own."